Wifi と antennaで検索した論文を拝読
で「 wifi antenna 」で検索して出てきた論文で,download可能な次の文献を起点に、参考文献の参考文献を一覧
WiFi-Friendly Building to Enable WiFi Signal Indoor
Article · March 2018
University of Sumatera Utara
 Shidik G F, bin Muhamad Noh Z. A. Performance Evaluation of Bonding Techniques at Wireless 802.11n. TELKOMNIKA (Telecommunication Computing Electronics and Control), 2013; 11(1), 181-190. www.indjst.org/index.php/indjst/article/download/93565/71624
 Bahaweres R B, Karya O T, and Alaydrus M. Transmission of Real-time Video Signal with Interference Density and Human Traffic. TELKOMNIKA (Telecommunication Computing Electronics and Control), 2015; 13(4), 1352-1360. https://bit.ly/2C9OITF
 Gu Y, Ren F, and Li J. PAWS: Passive Human Activity Recognition Based on WiFi Ambient Signals. IEEE Internet of Things Journal. 2016; 3(5), 796-805. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7364159
 Bulut E, Szymanski B K. WiFi access point deployment for efficient mobile data offloading. ACM SIGMOBILE Mobile Computing and Communications Review. 2013; 17(1), 71-78. http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.438.3619&rep=rep1&type=pdf
 Lee G. 3D coverage location modeling of Wi-Fi access point placement in indoor environment. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems. 2015; 54, 326-335. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0198971515000551
 Farsi A, Achir N, Boussetta, K. WLAN planning: Separate and joint optimization of both access point placement and channel assignment. Annuals of telecommunications-annales des telecommunications. 2015; 70(5-6), 263-274. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12243-014-0447-2
 Varzandian S, Zakeri H, Ozgoli S. Locating WiFi access points in indoor environments using non-monotonic signal propagation model. IEEE Asian Control Conference (ASCC). 2013; pp. 1-5. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6606157
 Ma R, Guo Q, Hu C, Xue J. An improved WiFi indoor positioning algorithm by weighted fusion. Sensors. 2015; 15(9), 21824-21843. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4610424/
 Retscher G, Moser E, Vredeveld D, Heberling D, Pamp J. Performance and accuracy test of a WiFi indoor positioning system. Journal of Applied Geodesy jag. 2007; 1(2), 103-110. https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/jag.2007.1.issue-2/jag.2007.013/jag.2007.013.xml
 Barcelo-Arroyo F, Martin-Escalona I, Ciurana-Adell M. Positioning Terminals in Mobile Computing Networks.Mobile Computing. 2013; 11. https://upcommons.upc.edu/bitstream/handle/2117/19420/Positioning+Terminals+in+Mobile+Computing.pdf;jsessionid=4E0DD303B59D0FB320E37A24B9B6ADF7?sequence=1
 Sangogboye F C, Droegehorn O, Porras J. Analyzing the Payback Time of Investments in Building Automation. In Sustainable Ecological Engineering Design. 2016; pp. 367-381.
 Rec. ITU-R P.2040-1, ITU-R Recommendation, Vol.1, Effects of building materials and structures on radiowave propagation above about 100 MHz, P Series, ITU, Geneva, 2015. https://www.itu.int/dms_pubrec/itu-r/rec/p/R-REC-P.2040-1-201507-I!!PDF-E.pdf
 Rappaport T S, Seidel S Y, Takamizawa K. Statistical channel impulse response models for factory and open plan building radio communication system design. IEEE Trans. Communication. 1999; 39(5), pp.794-807. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/87142
 Hashemi H. The indoor radio propagation channel. Proceedings of the IEEE. 1993; 81(7), 943-968. https://wsl.stanford.edu/~ee359/hashemi_indoor.pdf
 Weiner J. The physics of light transmission through subwavelength apertures and aperture arrays. Reports on progress in physics. 2009; 72(6), 064401.k https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5031731
1) Underground Radio Propagation on Frequency Band 97 Mhz–130 Mhz, S Suherman, AH Rambe, AW Tanjung - 2018 https://www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/ijet/article/view/15352
2) Optimizing the 802.11 hotspot performances by using load and resource balancing method, CJ Napitupulu, P Sihombing… - IOP Conference Series …, 2018 http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/420/1/012128
3) Application of Information and Communication Technology in Libraries: Prospects and Challenges, TAAM Shaikh, http://www.ijern.com/journal/2014/December-2014/36.pdf
4) State and Duration Model of Energy Consumption in A Wimax Mobile Device, S Suherman, N Mubarakah - 2018 https://www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/ijet/article/view/15351
5) The Effects of Housing Environments on the Performance of Activity-Recognition Systems Using Wi-Fi Channel State Information: An Exploratory Study, H Lee, CR Ahn, N Choi, T Kim, H Lee - Sensors, 2019
 M. C. Akyildiz, I. F., Sun, Z., & Vuran, “Signal propagation techniques for wireless underground communication networks,” Phys. Commun., vol. 2, no. 3, p. 167–183., 2009.https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1874490709000408
 S. Suherman, “WiFi-Friendly Building to Enable WiFi Signal Indoor,” Bull. Electr. Eng. Informatics, vol. 7, no. 2, 2018.(this top paper)
 I. F. Vuran, M. C., & Akyildiz, “Channel model and analysis for wireless underground sensor networks in soil medium,” Phys. Commun., vol. 3, no. 4, p. 245–254., 2010.https://bwn.ece.gatech.edu/papers/2010/j3.pdf
 D. Subramaniam et al., “A Stacked Planar Antenna with Switchable Small Grid Pixel Structure for Directive High Beam Steering Broadside Radiation,” Int. J. Eng. Technol., vol. 7, no. 2.5, pp. 122–127, Mar. 2018. https://www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/ijet/article/view/13966
 Z. S. and M. C. V. Ian F.Akyildiz, Signal propagation techniques for wireless underground communication networks. United States: Elsevier., 2009.(と同じ）
 S. Takahashi, K., Igel, J., Preetz, H., & Kuroda, “Basics and application of ground-penetrating radar as a tool for monitoring irrigation process,” Probl. Perspect. challenges Agric. water Manag., 2012. https://www.intechopen.com/books/problems-perspectives-and-challenges-of-agricultural-water-management/basics-and-application-of-ground-penetrating-radar-as-a-tool-for-monitoring-irrigation-process
 G. Mietzner, J., Nickel, P., Meusling, A., Loos, P., & Bauch, “Responsive communications jamming against radio-controlled improvised explosive devices,” IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 50, no.10, p. 38–46., 2012. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6316774
 A. H. R. and R. F. A IM Dunia, Suherman, “Measuring the power consumption of social media applications on a mobile device,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 978, no. 1, p. 012104, 2018.http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/978/1/012104
 C. J. Sadeghioon, A. M., Chapman, D. N., Metje, N., & Anthony, “A New Approach to Estimating the Path Loss in Underground Wireless Sensor Networks,” J. Sens. Actuator Networks, vol. 6, no. 3, p. 18, 2017.https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/A-New-Approach-to-Estimating-the-Path-Loss-in-Sadeghioon-Chapman/466a0a628a813ba7ecb5ab61fcfe0a543ae654f2
 Suherman S. 2018 WiFi-Friendly Building to Enable WiFi Signal Indoor Bull. Electr. Eng. Informatics 7
 Al-Akaidi M. 2017 A review on transport layer protocol performance for delivering video on an adhoc network IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 237 012018
 Magade Krishnanjali A. and Patankar Abhijit 2014 Techniques for Load Balancing in Wireless LAN’s International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing, ICCSP 2014 - Proceedings 2248 1831-36 https://doi.org/10.1109/ICCSP.2014.695016
 Velayos H., Aleo V. and Karlsson G. 2004 Load balancing in overlapping wireless LAN cells 2004 IEEE Int. Conf. Commun. (IEEE Cat. No. 04CH37577) 7 3833-3836
 Balachandran A., Bahl P. and Voelker G. M. 2002 Hot-spot congestion relief in public-area wireless networks Proc. - 4th IEEE Work. Mob. Comput. Syst. Appl. WMCSA 2002 70-80
 Veeravalli O. K. V. 1997 A Locally Optimal Handoff Algorithms for Cellular Communication IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 46 603-609
 Wang S., Huang J., Cheng X. and Chen B. 2014 Coverage adjustment for load balancing with an AP service availability guarantee in WLANs Wirel. Networks 20 475-491
1) Information Communication Technology (ICT) Challenges for Library Professional: A Professional Approach May 2014, Manoj Kumar Verma
2) The Convergence Theory on ICT, Society and Human Beings – towards the Good ICT society, Jul 2010, TripleC, Gunilla Bradley
3) WiFi-Friendly Building to Enable WiFi Signal IndoorMar 2018, Suherman Suherman
4) Impact of Entrepreneurship Education on the Career Aspirations of Nigerian Para-Professional Librarians-in-Training, Jul 2013 Chuma Opara NnadozieChuma Opara NnadoziePearl C. AkanwaPearl C. AkanwaChizoba Doris NnadozieChizoba Doris Nnadozie
5) Report on the elinor electronic library pilot, Jan 1995, D.G. ZhaoD.G. ZhaoA. RamsdenA. Ramsden
6) Challenges of using Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in university libraries and special libraries in Sri Lanka, Sep 2015, R.M.Nadeeka RathnabahuR.M.Nadeeka Rathnabahu
7) Application of information and computer technology in modern libraries, Jan 2013, Aparna GunjalAparna GunjalSangeeta DhamdhereSangeeta Dhamdhere
8) The application of Information and Communication Technology (I.C.T.) in Nigerian academic libraries prospects and problems, Sep 2008, Elisha MakoriElisha Makori
9) An evaluation of internet connectivity of information technology firms in Minna Metropolis, Sep 2007, John AlhassanJohn AlhassanSolomon A. AdepojuSolomon A. Adepoju
10) ICT Resources for Educational Purposes, María Luz Cacheiro-GonzálezMaría Luz Cacheiro-González
11) ICT and Collection Management in Public Libraries: A Survey of South-South Zone of Nigeria, Jan 2011, Library Philosophy and Practice, Daniel EmojorhoDaniel Emojorho
12) Impact of information and communication technology (ICT) on library staff training: A comparative study, Mar 2012, Seyed MohammadSeyed MohammadGhaemi TalabGhaemi TalabMasoumeh TajafariMasoumeh Tajafari
13) The State of ICT Implementation and Training at the University of Khartoum Library System, Sep 2009, Omer Hassan AbdelrahmanOmer Hassan Abdelrahman
14) The application of information technology and its relationship with organizational intelligence, Dec 2012, Fereydoon azmaFereydoon azmaMohammad ali mostafapourMohammad ali mostafapourHamid RezaeiHamid Rezaei
15) The Electronic Library : An Indian Scenario, Jul 2005, V. FranklinV. FranklinDavid JebarajDavid JebarajM. DeivasigamaniM. Deivasigamani
16) ICT Skills for Information Professionals in Developing Countries: Perspectives from a study of the electronic information environment in Nigeria, Mar 2005IFLA Journal, Linda AshcroftLinda AshcroftChris WattsChris Watts
17) Communication and Information Technology in Literacy for Rural Development, Jun 2006, vasudeva rao b.svasudeva rao b.s
18) Digital libraries: Development and challenges, Feb 2001, Library Review, R.K. SharmaR.K. SharmaK.R. VishwanathanK.R. Vishwanathan
19) A Longitudinal Study of Undergraduates’ Academic Library Experiences, Sep 2001The Journal of Academic Librarianship, Ethelene Whitmire
20) Digital libraries: An overview, Nov 2000, The Journal of Academic Librarianship, Candy Schwartz
21) Use of information and communication technology in libraries and information centres: An Indian scenario, Aug 2004, The Electronic Library, Anjali Gulati
22) Speaking Into The Air: A History of The Idea of Communication, Jan 1999, John Durham Peters
23) Technology-Enhanced Learning in Developing Nations: A review, Feb 2008, International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, Gulati Shalni
24) Aina, L. O. (2004). Coping with the Challenges of Library and Information Services: The Need for Institutionalized Professional Development. Nigerian Library Association Conference Proceedings, (p. 4).
25) Beal, V. (n.d.). Wi-Fi (wireless networking). Retrieved December 23, 2018, from Webopedia: https://www.webopedia.com/TERM/W/Wi_Fi.html
26) Chauhan, B. P. (2004). ICT enabled library and information services. Workshop of winter school ICT enabled library and information services. Patiala: Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology.
27) Dale, B., Uniogbokhai, A., & Nwadioha, E. N. (2010, November). Challenges of applying information communication technology (ICT) in the use of academic libraries in Nigeria. The Nigerian Academic Forum, 19(2), 3.
28) Dunmill, M., & Arslanagic, A. (2006). ICT in Arts Education A Literature Review. Te Puna Puoru National Centre for Research in Music Education and Sound Arts., Commissioned by the New Zealand Ministry of Education. New Zealand: University of Canterbury. Retrieved December 25, 2018, from https://docplayer.net/8428005-Ict-in-arts-education-a-literature-review.html
29) Ebijuwa, A. A. (2005). Information and Communication Technology in University Libraries: The Nigeria Experience. Journal of Library and Information Science, 17(1-2), 23-30.
30) Ebunuwele, E. G., Ola, O. S., & Uduebor, E. A. (2014, December). Application of Information Communication Technology in academic libraries in Nigeria. International Journal of Education and Research, 2(12), 423-425.
31) Gaddagimath, R., & Jange, S. (2006). Transformation of Role of Librarian in the Web Environment. 4th International Convention CALIBER 2006. (pp. 71014). Gulbarga, India: Gulbarga University.
32) Oketunji, I. (2000). Application of information technologies in Nigerian libraries: problems and prospects. In P. O. Fayose, & K. Nwalo (Eds.), Information technology in library and information science education in Nigeria. (pp. 720). Ibadan: National Association of Library and Information Science Educators.
33) Okomanyi, R. O. (2016, May). The prospect of academic libraries in the 21st century: challenges for information and communication technology in distance education. International Journal of Academia, 1(1), 128-128. Retrieved from http://www.globalacademicgroup.com/journals/academia/RAMATU%20O. pdf
34) Patil, D. B., & Kooganurmath, M. M. (1994). Library and Information Science. New Delhi: Ashish.
35) Paul, S., & Singh, S. P. (2012). ICT in Libraries: Prospects and Challenges. In T. Ashraf, & P. A. Gulati, Design, Development, and Management of Resources for Digital Library Services (pp. 342-358). Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
36) Reitz, J. M. (2014). Online Dictionary for Library and Information Science (ODLIS). Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO, LLC. Retrieved from https://www.abc-clio.com/ODLIS/odlis_about.aspx#authorship
37) Ridwan, S. M. (2015, February). Application of information and communication technology in the management of information resources and services in Kaduna state tertiary institutions libraries Kaduna-Nigeria. European Scientific Journal, 1(Special Edition), 10-18.
38) Stokes, A. V. (1985). Concise Encyclopaedia of Information Technology. 2nd ed. London: (2nd ed.). London, England: Gower.
39) Tiwari, S. K. (2016, February). A Study on the Impact of ICT on Library and Information Services. International Journal of Recent Advances in Engineering & Technology, 4(1 Special Issue), 26-31. Retrieved December 25, 2018, from https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ac12/ad54ce7b2933a2b2266685772c47647
40) Vijayakumar, A., & Vijayan, S. S. (2011, Oct-Dec). Application of Information Technology in Libraries: An Overview. International Journal of Digital Library Services, 1(2), 144-147..
 S. Marwan Al-Akaidi, “A transport layer protocol for uplink WiMAX video streaming,” Int. J. Multimed. Ubiquittous Eng., vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 19–32, 2015.
 M. Suherman, S., & Al-Akaidi, “Increasing uplink broadband video streaming protocol performance in WiMAX network.,” Int. J. Internet Protoc. Technol., vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 176–185, 2013.
 S. Suherman, “WiFi-Friendly Building to Enable WiFi Signal Indoor,” Bull. Electr. Eng. Informatics, vol. 7, no. 2, 2018.
 L. A. L. Hai Vu, S. Chan, “Performance Analysis of Best-Effort Service in Saturated IEEE 802.16 Networks,” EEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 59, no. 1, p. 460–472., 2010.
 E. Mubarakah, N., Al-Hakim, M. Y., & Warman, “Energy consumption model on WiMAX subscriber station.(2018, February). Energy consumption model on WiMAX subscriber station. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 309, No. 1, p. 012002). IOP Publishing,” Energy Consum. Model WiMAX Subscr. Station. IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 309, no. 1, p. 012002, 2018.
 S. R. AV. Wale, “WIMAX Performance Analysis Using Different Antenna Configurations with MIMO-OFDM.,” 2017.
 M. S. KL. Huang, VC. Gaudet, “A hybrid ARQ scheme using LDPC codes with stochastic decoding.,” in 49th Annual Conference on In Information Sciences and Systems (CISS), 2015, pp. 1–4.
 M. Fakhrizal, S. R., & Al-Akaidi, “A subjective scheduler for subjective dedicated networks,” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 237, no. 1, p. 012019, 2017.
 R. A. R. Al-Hiti, A. S., Latip, R., Sahbudin, R. K., & Mahmood, “Comparative Analysis of Routing Protocols Over WiMAX,” Adv. Sci. Lett., vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 1303–1306, 2018.
 D. Subramaniam et al., “A Stacked Planar Antenna with Switchable Small Grid Pixel Structure for Directive High Beam Steering Broadside Radiation,” Int. J. Eng. Technol., vol. 7, no. 2.5, pp. 122–127, Mar. 2018.
 M. O. A. Belghith, A. Walha, B. Cousin, “Synchronized power saving mechanism for WiMAX networks,” in IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 2017, pp. 1–6.
 N. Mubarakah, “Reducing mobile device energy consumption in transmitting multimedia content by arranging transport protocol load,” in Technology of Information and Communication (ISemantic), International Seminar on Application for, 2016.
 N. S. Bezerra, “Modelling Power Consumption in IEEE 802.16e WiMAX Mobile Nodes,” in The 7th International Telecommunications Symposium, 2010.
 U. Khair, H. Fahmi, S. Al Hakim, and R. Rahim, “Forecasting Error Calculation with Mean Absolute Deviation and Mean Absolute Percentage Error,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 930, no. 1, p. 012002, Dec. 2017.
 R. Rahim, “Man-in-the-middle-attack prevention using interlock protocol method,” ARPN J. Eng. Appl. Sci., vol. 12, no. 22, pp. 6483–6487, 2017.
 Suherman, “Reducing Transmission Control Protocol Delay in 802.11 Network by Prioritizing the Acknowledgement Packets,” in The 6th International Conference on Information Technology for Cyber and IT Service Management (CITSM ), 2018.
1) Tan, B.; Chen, Q.; Chetty, K.; Woodbridge, K.; Li, W.; Piechocki, R. Exploiting WiFi Channel State Information for Residential Healthcare Informatics. IEEE Commun. Mag. 2018, 56, 130–137.
2) Yousefi, S.; Narui, H.; Dayal, S.; Ermon, S.; Valaee, S. A survey on behavior recognition using wifi channel state information. IEEE Commun. Mag. 2017, 55, 98–104.
3) Wang, H.; Zhang, D.; Wang, Y.; Ma, J.; Wang, Y.; Li, S. RT-Fall: A Real-Time and Contactless Fall Detection System with Commodity WiFi Devices. IEEE Trans. Mob. Comput. 2017, 16, 511–526.
4) Ali, K.; Liu, A.X.; Wang, W.; Shahzad, M. Keystroke recognition using wifi signals. In Proceedings of the Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, Paris, France, 7–11 September 2015; ACM: New York, NY, USA, 2015; pp. 90–102.
5) Bahl, P.; Padmanabhan, V.N. RADAR: An in-building RF-based user location and tracking system. In Proceedings of the Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, Tel Aviv, Israel, 26–30 March 2000; IEEE: Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2000; Volume 2, pp. 775–784.
6) Liu, H.; Darabi, H.; Banerjee, P.; Liu, J. Survey of wireless indoor positioning techniques and systems. IEEE Trans. Syst. Manand Cybern. Part C (Appl. Rev.) 2007, 37, 1067–1080.
7) Chang, H.; Tian, J.; Lai, T.-T.; Chu, H.-H.; Huang, P. Spinning beacons for precise indoor localization. In Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Embedded Network Sensor Systems, Raleigh, NC, USA, 5–7 November 2008; ACM: New York, NY, USA, 2008; pp. 127–140.
8) Azizyan, M.; Constandache, I.; Roy Choudhury, R. SurroundSense: Mobile phone localization via ambience fingerprinting. In Proceedings of the Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, Beijing, China, 20–25 September 2009; ACM: New York, NY, USA, 2009; pp. 261–272.
9) Xiong, J.; Jamieson, K. ArrayTrack: A fine-grained indoor location system. In Proceedings of the 10th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation, Lombard, IL, USA, 2–5 April 2013; USENIX: Berkeley, CA, USA, 2013.
10) Yang, Z.; Zhou, Z.; Liu, Y. From RSSI to CSI: Indoor localization via channel response. ACM Comput. Surv. (CSUR) 2013, 46, 25.
11) Au, A.W.S.; Feng, C.; Valaee, S.; Reyes, S.; Sorour, S.; Markowitz, S.N.; Gold, D.; Gordon, K.; Eizenman, M. Indoor tracking and navigation using received signal strength and compressive sensing on a mobile device. IEEE Trans. Mob. Comput. 2013, 12, 2050–2062.
12) Tahat, A.; Kaddoum, G.; Yousefi, S.; Valaee, S.; Gagnon, F. A look at the recent wireless positioning techniques with a focus on algorithms for moving receivers. IEEE Access 2016, 4, 6652–6680.
13) Orphomma, S.; Swangmuang, N. Exploiting the wireless RF fading for human activity recognition. In Proceedings of the Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Krabi, Thailand, 15–17 May 2013; IEEE: Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2013; pp. 1–5.
14) Adib, F.; Kabelac, Z.; Katabi, D.; Miller, R.C. 3D Tracking via Body Radio Reflections. In Proceedings of the NSDI 2014, Seattle, WA, USA, 2–4 April 2014; USENIX: Berkeley, CA, USA, 2014; Volume 14, pp. 317–329.
15) Arshad, S.; Feng, C.; Liu, Y.; Hu, Y.; Yu, R.; Zhou, S.; Li, H. Wi-chase: A WiFi based human activity recognition system for sensorless environments. In Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE 18th International Symposium on A World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM), Macau, China, 12–15 June 2017; IEEE: Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2017; pp. 1–6.
16) Halperin, D.; Hu, W.; Sheth, A.; Wetherall, D. Tool release: Gathering 802.11 n traces with channel state information. ACM Sigcomm Comput. Commun. Rev. 2011, 41, 53.
17) Liu, X.; Cao, J.; Tang, S.; Wen, J. Wi-Sleep: Contactless sleep monitoring via WiFi signals. In Proceedings of the 2014 IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS), Rome, Italy, 2–5 December 2014; IEEE: Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2014; pp. 346–355.
18) Wang, Y.; Liu, J.; Chen, Y.; Gruteser, M.; Yang, J.; Liu, H. E-eyes: Device-free location-oriented activity identification using fine-grained wifi signatures. In Proceedings of the 20th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, Maui, HI, USA, 7–11 September 2014; ACM: New York, NY, USA, 2014; pp. 617–628.
19) Wang, X.; Gao, L.; Mao, S.; Pandey, S. DeepFi: Deep learning for indoor fingerprinting using channel state information. In Proceedings of the Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, New Orleans, LA, USA, 9–12 March 2015; IEEE: Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2015; pp. 1666–1671.
20) Wang, X.; Gao, L.; Mao, S.; Pandey, S. CSI-based fingerprinting for indoor localization: A deep learning approach. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 2017, 66, 763–776.
21) Wang, W.; Liu, A.X.; Shahzad, M. Gait recognition using wifi signals. In Proceedings of the 2016 ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, Heidelberg, Germany, 12–15 September 2016; ACM: New York, NY, USA, 2016; pp. 363–373.
22) Wang, Y.; Wu, K.; Ni, L.M. Wifall: Device-free fall detection by wireless networks. IEEE Trans. Mob. Comput. 2017, 16, 581–594.
23) Adib, F.; Katabi, D. See through Walls with WiFi! ACM: Hong Kong, China, 2013; Volume 43.
24) Tesserault, G.; Malhouroux, N.; Pajusco, P. Determination of material characteristics for optimizing WLAN radio. In Proceedings of the European Conference on Wireless Technologies, Munich, Germany, 8–10 October 2007; IEEE: Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2007; pp. 225–228.
25) UmaMaheswararao, M.; Kadaru, B.B. Seeing Through Walls Using Wi-Vi. Int. Res. J. Eng. Technol. 2017, 4, 2088–2091.
26) Pu, Q.; Gupta, S.; Gollakota, S.; Patel, S. Whole-home gesture recognition using wireless signals. In Proceedings of the 19th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing & Networking, Miami, FL, USA, 30 September–4 October 2013; ACM: New York, NY, USA, 2013; pp. 27–38.
27) Wu, K.; Xiao, J.; Yi, Y.; Chen, D.; Luo, X.; Ni, L.M. CSI-based indoor localization. IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst. 2013, 24, 1300–1309.
28) Youssef, M.; Agrawala, A. The Horus location determination system. Wirel. Netw. 2008, 14, 357–374.
29) Borhani, A.; Pätzold, M. A Non-Stationary Channel Model for the Development of Non-Wearable Radio Fall Detection Systems. IEEE Trans. Wirel. Commun. 2018, 17, 7718–7730.
30) Wang, X.; Yang, C.; Mao, S. PhaseBeat: Exploiting CSI phase data for vital sign monitoring with commodity WiFi devices. In Proceedings of the IEEE 37th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, Atlanta, GA, USA, 5–8 June 2017; IEEE: Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2017; pp. 1230–1239.
31) Nandakumar, R.; Kellogg, B.; Gollakota, S. Wi-fi gesture recognition on existing devices. arXiv, 2014; arXiv:1411.5394.
32) Keerativoranan, N.; Haniz, A.; Saito, K.; Takada, J. Mitigation of CSI Temporal Phase Rotation with B2B Calibration Method for Fine-Grained Motion Detection Analysis on Commodity Wi-Fi Devices. Sensors 2018, 18, 3795.
33) Pele, O.; Werman, M. Fast and robust Earth Mover’s Distances. In Proceedings of the 2009 IEEE 12th International Conference on Computer Vision, Kyoto, Japan, 29 September–2 October 2009; pp. 460–467.
34) Lee, H.; Ahn, C.R.; Choi, N. Frequency-domain analysis for wi-fi based human activity recognition systems in smart homes. In Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Construction Applications of Virtual Reality, Auckland, New Zealand, 22–23 November 2018.
35) Zheng, Y.; Yang, Z.; Yin, J.; Wu, C.; Qian, K.; Xiao, F.; Liu, Y. Combating Cross-Technology Interference for Robust Wireless Sensing with COTS WiFi. In Proceedings of the 2018 27th International Conference on Computer Communication and Networks (ICCCN), Hangzhou, China, 30 July–2 August 2018; IEEE: Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2018; pp. 1–9.
36) Rudd, R.; Craig, K.; Ganley, M.; Hartless, R. Building Materials and Propagation; Final Report; Ofcom: London, UK, 2014; Volume 2604.
37) Namai, A.; Sakurai, S.; Nakajima, M.; Suemoto, T.; Matsumoto, K.; Goto, M.; Sasaki, S.; Ohkoshi, S. Synthesis of an electromagnetic wave absorber for high-speed wireless communication. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2008, 131, 1170–1173.
38) Suherman, S. WiFi-Friendly Building to Enable WiFi Signal Indoor. Bull. Electr. Eng. Inform. 2018, 7, 264–271.
39) Jowitt, T. New paint promises low-cost Wi-Fi shielding. Netw. World Can. 2009, 25, N_A. [Google Scholar]
1) Cross-layer packet size optimization for wireless terrestrial, underwater, and underground sensor networks, Jan 2008, M.C. VuranM.C. VuranIan F. AkyildizIan F. Akyildiz
2) RADIO PROPAGATION IN HALLWAYS AND STREETS FOR UHF COMMUNICATIONS, Dana Porrat, Donald C. Cox, Antony C. Fraser-smith, Andrea Goldsmith
3) Geometrical Optical Approach for Electromagnetic Wave Propagation in Rectangular Mine Tunnels, Dec 1974, Radio Science, S.F. MahmoudS.F. MahmoudJames R. WaitJames R. Wait
4) Characteristics of Underground Channel for Wireless Underground Sensor Networks, May 2012, Li LiyLi LiyMehmet C. VuranMehmet C. VuranIan F. AkyildizIan F. Akyildiz
5) Excitation of UHF radio waves in tunnels, Sep 1999, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, YP ZhangYP ZhangG. X. ZhengG. X. ZhengJ. H. ShengJ. H. Sheng
6) Underground Wireless Communication Using Magnetic Induction, Jul 2009, Zhi SunZhi SunIan F. AkyildizIan F. Akyildiz
7) Channel Modeling and Analysis for Wireless Networks in Underground Mines and Road Tunnels, Jul 2010, IEEE Transactions on Communications, Zhi SunZhi SunIan F. AkyildizIan F. Akyildiz
8) Wireless underground sensor networks: Research challenges, Nov 2006, Ad Hoc Networks, Ian F. AkyildizIan F. AkyildizErich P. StuntebeckErich P. Stuntebeck
9) NeXt Generation/Dynamic Spectrum Access/Cognitive Radio Wireless Networks: A Survey, Sep 2006, Computer Networks, Ian F. AkyildizIan F. AkyildizWon-Yeol LeeWon-Yeol LeeMehmet C. VuranMehmet C. VuranShantidev MohantyShantidev Mohanty
10) Channel model and analysis for wireless underground sensor networks in soil medium, Dec 2010, Physical Communication, Mehmet C. VuranMehmet C. VuranIan F. AkyildizIan F. Akyildiz
11) Channel Modeling of Wireless Networks in Tunnels, Jan 2008, Zhi SunZhi SunIan F. AkyildizIan F. Akyildiz
12) Cross-Layer Packet Size Optimization for Wireless Terrestrial, Underwater, and Underground Sensor Networks, Apr 2008, Proceedings - IEEE INFOCOM, Mehmet C. VuranMehmet C. VuranIan F. AkyildizIan F. Akyildiz
13) Empirical Evaluation of Wireless Underground-to-Underground Communication in Wireless Underground Sensor Networks, Jun 2009, Agnelo R SilvaAgnelo R SilvaMehmet Can VuranMehmet Can Vuran
14) Principles of Mobile Communication, Jan 1996, Microelectronics Journal, Gordon L. StüberGordon L. Stüber
15) Waveguides: characteristic modes of hollow rectangular dielectric waveguides, May 1976, Applied Optics, Katherine D. LaakmannKatherine D. LaakmannWilliam H. SteierWilliam H. Steier
16) Magnetic Induction IC for Wireless Communication in RF-Impenetrable Media, May 2007, Nathan JackNathan JackKrishna ShenaiKrishna Shenai
17) RF propagation in tunnel enviroments, Jan 2004, Carmen CerasoliCarmen Cerasoli
18) Magneto-inductive (MI) communications, Feb 2001, John J. SojdeheiJohn J. SojdeheiPaul N. WrathallPaul N. WrathallDonald F. DinnDonald F. Dinn
19) Wireless propagation in tunnels, May 2007, IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Donald G. DudleyDonald G. DudleyMartine LienardMartine LienardS.F. MahmoudS.F. MahmoudPierre DegauquePierre Degauque
20) Near-field magnetic communication, May 2004, IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Rajeev BansalRajeev Bansal
21) Corrections to Dielectric Properties of Soils in the 0.3-1.3-GHz Range, Dec 1995, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, N.R. PeplinskiN.R. PeplinskiF.T. UlabyF.T. UlabyM.C. DobsonM.C. Dobson
22) Dielectric properties of soils in the 0.3-1.3-GHz range, Jun 1995, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Neil R. PeplinskiNeil R. PeplinskiFawwaz T. UlabyFawwaz T. UlabyMyron C. DobsonMyron C. Dobson
23) Interpretation of MIMO Channel Characteristics in Rectangular Tunnels From Modal Theory, Jun 2008, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Jose-Maria Molina-Garcia-PardoJose-Maria Molina-Garcia-PardoMartine LienardMartine LienardPierre DegauquePierre Degauque[...]Leandro Juan-LlacerLeandro Juan-Llacer
24) Estimation of the number of frequencies and bandwidth for the surface measurement of soil moisture as a function of depth, Nov 2000, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, John R. HoldemJohn R. HoldemRichard B. KeamRichard B. KeamJohann SchooneesJohann Schoonees
25) Theory of the Propagation of UHF Radio Waves in Coal Mine Tunnels, Apr 1975, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Alfred G. EmslieAlfred G. EmslieRobert L. LagaceRobert L. LagacePeter F. StrongPeter F. Strong
26) Natural wave propagation in mine environments, Oct 2000, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Martine LiénardMartine LiénardPierre DegauquePierre Degauque
26) H. Li, Z. Dong, L. Wang, Research on temporal and spatial variety of soil moistures of shifting sand dune and four main plant communities on otindag sandy land, Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment 20 (3) (2006).
27) K. Zhang, W. Peng, L. Wang, A. Fu, X. Xu, Variation of soil temperature and soil moisture on black soil profile in seasonal frozen area of northeast China, Georgraphical Research 26 (2) (2007).
28) Z. Sun, I.F. Akyildiz, Magnetic induction waveguide: A new propagation technique for underground wireless communication, 2008 (submitted for publication).
29) P. Delogne, Leaky Feeders and Subsurface Radio Communications, P. Peregrinus, New York, 1982, Stevenage, Herts.
30) R.E. Gertsch, R.L. Bullock, Techniques in underground mining: Selections from Underground mining methods handbook, Littleton, CO: Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration, 1998.
31) C. Bunszel, Magnetic induction: A low-power wireless alternative, RF Design 24 (11) (2001) 78–80.
 I.F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, E. Cayirci, Wireless sensor networks: a survey, Computer Networks Journal 38 (4) (2002) 393–422.
 I.F. Akyildiz, E.P. Stuntebeck, Wireless underground sensor net- works: research challenges, Ad Hoc Networks Journal 4 (2006) 669–686.
 I.F. Akyildiz, Z. Sun, M.C. Vuran, Signal propagation techniques for wireless underground communication networks, Physical Commu- nication Journal 2 (3) (2009) 167–183.
 A. Chehri, P. Fortier, P.M. Tardif, Security monitoring using wireless sensor networks, in: Communication Networks and Services Research, 2007—CNSR’07, May 2007, pp. 13–17.
 G.A. Kennedy, P.J. Foster, High resilience networks and microwave propagation in underground mines, in: The 9th European Confer- ence on Wireless Technology 2006, September 2006, pp. 193–196.
 Z. Sun, I.F. Akyildiz, Channel modeling and analysis for wireless networks in underground mines and road tunnels, IEEE Transactions on Communications 58 (6) (2010).
 A.R. Silva, M.C. Vuran, Empirical evaluation of wireless underground-to-underground communication in wireless un- derground sensor networks, in: Proc. IEEE DCOSS’09, Marina Del Rey, CA, June 2009.
 A.R. Silva, M.C. Vuran, Communication with aboveground devices in wireless underground sensor networks: an empirical study, in: IEEE ICC’10, Cape Town, South Africa, May 2010.
 E. Stuntebeck, D. Pompili, T. Melodia, Underground wireless sensor networks using commodity terrestrial motes, poster presentation at IEEE SECON 2006, September 2006.
 A.Sheth,etal.,Senslide:a sensor network basedl and slide prediction system, in: Proc. SenSys’05, 2005, pp. 280–281.
 G. Werner-Allen, et al., Deploying a wireless sensor network on an active volcano, IEEE Internet Computing 10 (2) (2006) 18–25.
 J. Paek, K. Chintalapudi, R. Govindan, J. Caffrey, S. Masri, A wireless sensor network for structural health monitoring: performance and experience, in: Proc. IEEE Workshop on Embedded Networked Sensors, EmNetS-II, May 2005.
 N. Xu, et al., A wireless sensor network for structural monitoring, in: Proc. ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, Baltimore, MD, November 2004.
 C.Park,Q.Xie,P.Chou,M.Shinozuka,Duranode:wirelessnetworked sensor for structural health monitoring, Proc. IEEE Sensors 2005 (2005) 277–280.
 Z. Sun, I.F. Akyildiz, Channel modeling of wireless networks in tunnels, in: Proc. IEEE Globecom’08, New Orleans, USA, November 2008.
 N. Elkmann, et al., Development of fully automatic inspection systems for large underground concrete pipes partially filled with wastewater, Robotics and Automation 2007 (2007) 130–135.
 J.F. Mastarone, W.J. Chappell, Urban sensor networking using thick slots in manhole covers, in: Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium 2006, July 9–14, 2006, pp. 779–782.
 K. Martinez, R. Ong, J. Hart, Glacsweb, a sensor network for hostile environments, in: IEEE SECON’04, 2004, pp. 81–87.
 D.J. Daniels, Surface-penetrating radar, Electronics & Communica- tion Engineering Journal 8 (4) (1996) 165–182.
 T.W. Miller, et al., Effects of soil physical properties on GPR for landmine detection, in: Fifth International Symposium on Technology and the Mine Problem, April 2002.
 J. Wait, J. Fuller, On radio propagation through earth: antennas and propagation, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation 19 (6) (1971) 796–798.
 T.P.Weldon,A.Y.Rathore,Wavepropagationmodelandsimulations for landmine detection, Tech. Rep., Univ. of N. Carolina at Charlotte, 1999.
 G. Stuber, Principles of Mobile Communication, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1996, 2/e 2001.
 N. Peplinski, F. Ulaby, M. Dobson, Dielectric properties of soils in the 0.3–1.3 GHz range, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing 33 (3) (1995) 803–807.
 L. Li, M.C. Vuran, I.F. Akyildiz, Characteristics of underground channel for wireless underground sensor networks, in: Proc. Med- Hoc-Net’07, Corfu, Greece, June 2007.
 J.R. Holdem, et al., Estimation of the number of frequencies and bandwidth for the surface measurement of soil moisture as a function of depth, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement 49 (5) (2000) 964–970.
 H. Li, Z. Dong, L. Wang, Research on temporal and spatial variety of soil moistures of shifting sand dune and four main plant communities on otindag sandy land, Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment 20 (3) (2006).
 K.Zhang,W.Peng,L.Wang,A.Fu,X.Xu,Variationofsoiltemperature and soil moisture on black soil profile in seasonal frozen area of northeast China, Georgraphical Research 26 (2) (2007).
 T.R.H. Holmes, Measuring surface soil parameters using passive microwave reomte sensing. The ELBARA field campaign 2003, M.Sc. Thesis, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, 2003, 71 pp..
 Z. Sun, I.F. Akyildiz, Connectivity in Wireless Underground Sensor Networks, in: Proc. IEEE SECON’10, Boston, USA, June 2010.
 I.F. Akyildiz, W.Y. Lee, M.C. Vuran, S. Mohanty, NeXt genera- tion/dynamic spectrum access/cognitive radio wireless networks: a survey, Computer Networks Journal 50 (2006) 2127–2159.
 M.C. Vuran, I.F. Akyildiz, Packet size optimization for wireless terrestrial, underwater, and underground sensor networks, in: Proc. IEEE INFOCOM’08, Phoeniz, AZ, April 2008.
 Crossbow Mica2 node. http://www.xbow.com.
 C. G. Christodoulou, Y. Tawk, S. A. Lane, and S. R. Erwin, “Reconfigurable antennas for wireless and space applications,” in Proceedings of the IEEE, 2012, vol. 100, no. 7, pp. 2250–2261.
 J. T. Bernhard, “Reconfigurable Antennas,” Synth. Lect. Antennas, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–66, Jan. 2007.
 D. Rodrigo, B. A. Cetiner, and L. Jofre, “Frequency, radiation pattern and polarization reconfigurable antenna using a parasitic pixel layer,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 3422–3427, 2014.
 P. Lotfi, S. Soltani, and R. D. Murch, “Broadside Beam-Steerable Planar Parasitic Pixel Patch Antenna,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 64, no. 10, pp. 4519–4524, 2016.
 T. Sabapathy, M. Jusoh, R. B. Ahmad, M. R. Kamarudin, and P. J. Soh, “A Ground-Plane-Truncated, Broadly Steerable Yagi-Uda Patch Array Antenna,” IEEE Antennas Wirel. Propag. Lett., vol. 15, pp. 1069–1072, 2016.
 X. Yuan et al., “A parasitic layer-based reconfigurable antenna design by multi-objective optimization,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 2690–2701, 2012.
 M. Jusoh, T. Sabapathy, M. F. Jamlos, and M. R. Kamarudin, “Reconfigurable four-parasitic-elements patch antenna for high-gain beam switching application,” IEEE Antennas Wirel. Propag. Lett., vol. 13, pp. 79–82, 2014.
 Z. Li, E. Ahmed, A. M. Eltawil, and B. A. Cetiner, “A beam-steering reconfigurable antenna for WLAN applications,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 24–32, 2015.
Annan, A.P. (2005). Ground penetrating radar in near-surface geophysics, In: Near-Surface Geophysics, Investigations in Geophysics, No. 13, Society of Exploration Geophysics, Butler, D.K., pp.357-438, ISBN 1-56080-130-1, Tulsa, OK
Annan, A.P. (2009). Electromagnetic principles of ground penetrating radar, In: Ground Penetrating Radar: Theory and Applications, Jol, H.M., pp. 3-40, Elsevier, ISBN 978- 0-444-53348-7, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Archie, G.E. (1942). The electrical resistivity log as an aid in determining some reservoir characteristics. Petroleum Transactions of AIME, Vol. 146, pp. 54-62
Binley, A., Winship, P., Middleton, R., Pokar, M. & West, J. (2001). High-resolution characterization of vadose zone dynamics using cross-borehole radar. Water Resources Research, Vol. 37, pp. 2639-2652
Bradford, J.H. (2007). Frequency-dependent attenuation analysis of ground-penetrating radar data. Geophysics, Vol. 72, pp. J7-J16
Bradford, J.H. (2008). Measuring water content heterogeneity using multifold GPR with reflection tomography. Vadose Zone Journal, Vol. 7, pp. 184-193
Cassidy, N.J. (2009). Electrical and magnetic properties of rocks, soils, and fluids, In: Ground Penetrating Radar: Theory and Applications, Jol, H.M., pp. 41-72, Elsevier, ISBN 978-0-444-53348-7, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Daniels, D.J. (Ed.). (2004). Ground Penetrating Radar (2nd Edition), IEE, ISBN 0-86341-360-9, London
Davis, J.L. & Annan, A.P. (1989). Ground-penetrating radar for high resolution mapping of soil and rock stratigraphy. Geophysical Prospecting, Vol. 37, pp. 531-551
Dix, C.H. (1955). Seismic velocities from surface measurements. Geophysics, Vol. 20, pp. 68- 86
Du, S. (1996). Determination of Water Content in the Subsurface with the Ground Wave of Ground Penetrating Radar. Dissertation, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München, Germany
Galagedara, L.W., Redman, J.D., Parkin, G.W., Annan, A.P. & Endres, A.L. (2005). Numerical modeling of GPR to determine the direct ground wave sampling depth. Vadose Zone Journal, Vol. 4, pp. 1096-1106
Greaves, R.J., Lesmes, D.P., Lee, J.M. & Toksoz, M.N. (1996). Velocity variations and water content estimated from multi-offset ground penetrating radar, Geophysics, Vol. 61, pp. 683-695
Grote, K., Hubbard, S. & Rubin, Y. (2003). Field-scale estimation of volumetric water content using ground-penetrating radar ground wave techniques. Water Resources Research, Vol. 39, pp. 1321-1333
Huisman, J.A., Sperl, C., Bouten, W. & Verstaten, J.M. (2001). Soil water content measurements at different scales: accuracy of time domain reflectometry and ground-penetrating radar. Journal of Hydrology, Vol. 245, pp. 48-58
Huisman, J.A., Hubbard, S.S., Redman, J.D. & Annan, A.P. (2003). Measuring soil water content with ground penetrating radar: a review. Vadose Zone Journal, Vol. 2, pp. 476-491
Igel, J., Schmalholz, J., Anschütz, H.R., Wilhelm, H., Breh, W., Hötzl, H. & Hübner C. (2001). Methods for determining soil moisture with the ground penetrating radar (GPR). Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Electromagnetic Wave Interaction with Water and Moist Substances, Weimar, Germany.
Igel, J. (2007). On the Small-Scale Variability of Electrical Soil Properties and Its Influence on Geophysical Measurements. PhD Thesis, Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Kaatze, U. (1989). Complex permittivity of water as a function of frequency and temperature. Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, Vol. 34, pp. 371-374
Knight, R.J. & Endres, A.L. (2005). An introduction to rock physics principles for near- surface geophysics, In: Near-Surface Geophysics, Investigations in Geophysics, No. 13, Society of Exploration Geophysics, Butler, D.K., pp.357-438, ISBN 1-56080-130-1, Tulsa, OK
Knödel, K., Lange, G., & Voigt, H.-J. (Eds.). (2007). Environmental Geology, Handbook of Field Methods and Case Studies, Springer, ISBN 978-3-540-74669-0, Berlin
Kuroda, S., Jang, H. & Kim, H.J. (2009). Time-lapse borehole radar monitoring of an infiltration experiment in the vadose zone. Journal of Applied Geophysics, Vol. 67, pp. 361-366
Lampe, B. & Holliger, K. (2003). Effects of fractal fluctuations in topographic relief, permittivity and conductivity on ground-penetrating radar antenna radiation. Geophysics, Vol. 68, pp. 1934-1944
Minet, J., Wahyudi, A., Bogaert, P., Vanclooster, M., & Lambot, S. (2011). Mapping shallow soil moisture profiles at the field scale using full-waveform. Geoderma, Vol. 161, pp. 225-237
Müller, M., Mohnke, O., Schmalholz, J. & Yaramanci, U. (2003). Moisture assessment with small-scale geophysics - the Interurban project. Near Surface Geophysics, Vol. 1, pp. 173-181
Noborio, K. (2001). Measurement of soil water content and electrical conductivity by time domainreflectometry: a review. Computers and electronics in agriculture, Vol. 31, 213-237
Overmeeren, R.A., Sariowan, S.V. & Gehrels, J.C. (1997). Ground penetrating radar for determining volumetric soil water content; results of comparative measurements at two test sites. Journal of Hydrology, Vol. 197, pp. 316-338
Preetz, H., Altfelder, S. & Igel, J. (2008). Tropical soils and landmine detection – an approach for a classification system. Soil Science Society of America Journal, Vol. 72, pp. 151- 159
Robinson, D.A., Jones, S.B., Wraith, J.M., Or, D. & Friedmann, S.P. (2003). A review of advances in dielectric and electrical conductivity measurement in soils using time domain reflectometry. Vadose Zone Journal, Vol. 2, pp. 444-475
Schmalholz, J., Stoffregen, H., Kemna, A. & Yaramanci, U. (2004). Imaging of Water Content Distributions inside a Lysimeter using GPR Tomography. Vadose Zone Journal, Vol. 3, pp. 1106-1115
Schmalholz, J. (2007). Georadar for small-scale high-resolution dielectric property and water content determination of soils. Dissertation, Technical University of Berlin, Germany
Serbin, G. & Or, D. (2003). Near-surface soil water content measurements using horn antenna radar: methodology and overview. Vadose Zone Journal, Vol. 2, pp. 500- 510
Shen, L.C., Savre, W.C., Price, J.M. & Athavale, K. (1985). Dielectric properties of reservoir rocks at ultra-high frequencies, Geophysics, Vol. 50, pp. 692-704
Stoffregen, H., Zenker, T., Wessolek, G. (2002). Accuracy of soil water content measurements using ground penetrating radar: Comparison of ground penetrating radar and lysimeter data. Journal of Hydrology, Vol. 267, pp. 201-206
Takahashi, K., Preetz, H. & Igel, J. (2011). Soil properties and performance of landmine detection by metal detector and ground-penetrating radar – Soil characterisation and its verification by a field test. Journal of Applied Geophysics, Vol. 73, pp. 368- 377
Topp, G.C., Davis, J.L. & Annan, A.P. (1980). Electromagnetic determination of soil water content: measurements in coaxial transmission lines. Water Resource Research, Vol. 16, pp.574-582
Tronicke, J., Tweeton, D.R., Dietrich, P. & Appel, E. (2001). Improved crosshole radar tomography by using direct and reflected arrival times. Journal of Applied Geophysics, Vol. 47, pp. 97-105
Ulaby, F.T., Moore, R.K. & Adrian, K.F. (1986). Microwave Remote Sensing: Active and Passive, volume 3: From Theory to Applications. Artech House, ISBN 0-89006-192- 0, Norwood, MA
van der Kruk, J., Jacob, R.W. & Vereecken, H. (2010). Properties of precipitation-induced multilayer surface waveguides derived from inversion of dispersive TE and TM GPR data. Geophysics, Vol. 75, pp. WA263-WA273
Yilmaz, O. (2000). Seismic data analysis - processing, inversion, and interpretation of seismic data (2nd edition). Society of Exploration Geophysicists, ISBN 978-0931830464, Tulsa, OK
R. B. Miles, A. Dogariu, J. B. Michael, "Bringing Bombs to Light", IEEE Spectrum, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 34-39, Feb. 2012.
O. Holt, "Technology Survey: Sampling of Communications Jammers", AOC J. Electronic Defense, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 43-46, Feb. 2008.
S. Haykin, "Cognitive Radio: Brain-Empowered Wireless Communication", IEEE JSAC, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 201-20, Feb. 2005.
W. Tuttlebee, Software Defined Radio: Origins Drivers and International Perspectives, Wiley, 2002.
S. M. Kay, Fundamentals of Statistical Signal Processing: Detection Theory, Prentice Hall PTR, 1998.
J. Ma, G. Y. Li, B. H. Juang, "Signal Processing in Cognitive Radio", Proc. IEEE, vol. 97, pp. 805-23, 2009-May.
S. Boyd, "Multitone Signals with Low Crest Factor", IEEE Trans. Circuits and Sys., vol. CAS-33, no. 10, pp. 1018-22, Oct. 1986.
J. Mietzner, P. Nickel, A. Meusling, "Jam-Duration Optimization for Responsive Vehicle-Protection Jam-mers", Proc. IEEE MILCOM '10, pp. 488-93, 2010-Oct.
P. Loos, "Design of a Multitone Firefly Time Synchronization Scheme for Responsive Vehicle-Protection Jam-mers", Proc. IEEE MILCOM '12, 2012-Oct.
A. Tyrrell, G. Auer, C. Bettstetter, "Emergent Slot Synchronization in Wireless Networks", IEEE Trans. Mobile Computing, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 719-32, May 2010.
 Suherman 2016 Impact of Window and Datagram Sizing on Mobile Device Power Consumption JiTEK 5 (2).
 Carroll A and Heiser 2010 G Proc. USENIXAT (Boston-USA) 10 21-2 3
 Longhao Z, Ali J and Muntean G M 2017 IEEE Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting 1-6.
 Jang S B and Kim YG 2010 IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics 56 (4).
 Zhu J and Wang X 2007 Model and Protocol for Energy Efficient Routing over Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, IEEE.
 Khalifa T 2014 IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid 5 (1), 381 –91.
 Chen S 2013 IEEE Conf. on Wireless Communications and Networking (WCNC), 1291 – 96.
 N Mubarakah and Suherman 2016 IEEE Isemantic, (1).
1) Design and Development of Wireless Underground Sensor Networks for Pipeline Monitoring, A. M. SadeghioonPh.D. Thesis, School of mechanical enginrring,2015
2) Investigating the Seasonal Variability of Electromagnetic Soil Properties Using Field Monitoring Data from Time-Domain Reflectometry Probes, G. CurioniPh.D. Thesis,2013
3) Hybrid Wireless Underground Sensor Networks: Quantification of Signal Attenuation in Soil, H. R. Bogena, J. A. Huisman, H. Meier, U. Rosenbaum, A. WeuthenVadose Zone J. ,2009
4) Wireless underground sensor networks: Research challenges, Ian F. Akyildiz, Erich P. StuntebeckAd Hoc Networks2006
5) Empirical Evaluation of Wireless Underground-to-Underground Communication in Wireless Underground Sensor Networks, Agnelo R. Silva, Mehmet Can VuranDCOSS2009
6) Impacts of the real and imaginary components of relative permittivity on time domain reflectometry measurements in soils, G. Topp, S. Zegelin, I. WhiteSoil Sci. Soc. Am2000
7) Path-Loss Modeling for Wireless Sensor Networks: A review of models and comparative evaluations., Sinan Kurt, Bulent TavliIEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine2017
8) An empirical path loss model for Wireless Sensor Network deployment in an artificial turf environment, Abdulaziz S. Alsayyari, Ivica Kostanic, Carlos E. OteroProceedings of the 11th IEEE International…2014
9) An empirical path loss model for wireless sensor network deployment in a sand terrain environment, Abdulaziz S. Alsayyari, Ivica Kostanic, Carlos E. Otero, Mohammed Almeer, Kusay RukiehIEEE World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT)2014
10) Network based sensor localization in multi-media application of precision agriculture Part 1: Received signal strength, Herman Sahota, Ratnesh KumarProceedings of the 11th IEEE International…2014
11) SmartPipes: Smart Wireless Sensor Networks for Leak Detection in Water Pipelines, Ali M. Sadeghioon, Nicole Metje, David N. Chapman, Carl J. AnthonyJ. Sensor and Actuator Networks2014
12) RF propagation investigations in agricultural fields and gardens for wireless sensor communications, Dhanavanthan Balachander, T. Rama Rao, Govindaraju MaheshIEEE CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION…2013
13) Wireless Signal Networks: A Proof of Concept for Subsurface Characterization and A System Design with Reconfigurable Radio, S. Yoon Ph.D. Thesis,2013
14) Industrial wireless sensor networks: A selection of challenging applications, G. P. Hancke6th European Conference on Antennas and…2012
15) Overview of wireless underground sensor networks for agriculture, X. Yu, P. Wu, W. Han, Z. ZhangAfrican J. Biotechnol 2012
16) Channel Characterization for Wireless Underground Sensor Networks, Agnelo R. Silva2010
17) Development of a Testbed for Wireless Underground Sensor Networks, Agnelo R. Silva, Mehmet Can VuranEURASIP J. Wireless Comm. and Networking2010
18) Through Soil in Wireless Underground Sensor Networks – Theory and Practice, Mehmet Can Vuran, Agnelo R. Silva2010
19) Wave propagation communication models for Wireless Underground Sensor Networks, Nchimunya Chaamwe, Wenyu Liu, Hongbo JiangIEEE 12th International Conference on…2010
20) Characteristics of Underground Channel for Wireless Underground Sensor Networks, Li Li, Mehmet C. Vuran, Ian F. Akyildiz2007
21) Advances in Soil Water Content Sensing, S. R. Evett, G. W. ParkinVadose Zone J. ,2005
22) Methods for prediction of soil dielectric properties: a review, Remke L. Van Dam, Brian Borchersb, Jan M. H. Hendrickxa2005
23) A Review of Advances in Dielectric and Electrical Conductivity Measurement in Soils Using Time Domain Reflectometry, Donald A Robinson, S. B. Jones, Jon M. Wraith, Dani Or, Shmulik P. Friedman 2003
24) Generalized refractive mixing dielectric model for moist soils, Valery L. Mironov, M. Craig Dobson, Verne Kaupp, Sergey A. Komarov, Vladimir N. Kleshchenko IGARSS 2002
25) Methods of Soil Analysis: Part 4; Soil Science Society of America, Inc.: Madison, J. H. Dane, C. ToppWI, USA,2002
26) Wireless communications - principles and practice, Theodore Ted S. Rappaport1996
27) Corrections to "Dielectric Properties of Soils in the 0.3-1.3-GHz Range", Neil R. Peplinski, Fawwaz T. Ulaby, M. Craig DobsonIEEE Trans. Geoscience and Remote Sensing1995
28) Dielectric properties of soils in the 0.3-1.3-GHz range, Neil R. Peplinski, Fawwaz T. Ulaby, M. Craig DobsonIEEE Trans. Geoscience and Remote Sensing 1995
29) A Note on a Simple Transmission Formula, H.T. Friis1946
1] Andreas G, Savvides. Designing and Prototyping a Wireless Point to Point Link with Multimedia Application Support. Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference, IEEE. 2000: 322-325. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/880431
2] D Trinchero et al. An Independent, Low Cost and Open Source Solution for the Realization of Wireless Links over Huge Multikilometric Distance. IEEE. 2008: 495-498. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/4463537
3] I Suharjo. Analisis Penggunaan Jaringan Kabel Listrik Sebagai Media Komunikasi Data Internet. TELKOMNIKA. 2009; 7(1). http://www.journal.uad.ac.id/index.php/TELKOMNIKA/article/view/573/382
4] Hendra Setiawan, Yuhei Nagao, Masayuki Kurosaki, and iroshi Ochi. IEEE 802.11n Physical Layer Implementation on Field Programmable Gate Array. TELKOMNIKA. 2011; 10(1): 67-74.https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Hendra_Setiawan9/publication/266482420_IEEE_80211n_Physical_Layer_Implementation_on_Field_Programmable_Gate_Array/links/56a738ef08ae860e025549be/IEEE-80211n-Physical-Layer-Implementation-on-Field-Programmable-Gate-Array.pdf
5] Thomas Paul and Tokunbo Ogunfumi. Wireless Lan Comes of Age: Understanding the IEEE 802.11n Amendment. IEEE Circuits and System Magazine. First Quarter. 2008: 28-54.https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/4460436
6] I Saris, A R Nix, and A Doufix. High-Throughput Multiple-input Multiple-output System for in Home Multimedia Streaming. IEEE Wireless Communications. 2006: 60-66. http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.149.94&rep=rep1&type=pdf
7] IEEE P802.11n/D2.0. Draft STANDARD for Information Technology Telecommunications and Information Exchange between Systems Local and Metropolitan Area Networks Specific Requirements; 2007.https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5307322/references#references
8] Liang Xu, Koji Yamamoto, and Susumu Yoshida. Performance Comparison between Channel - Bonding and Multi-Channel CSMA. IEEE. 2007: 406-410. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/4224325
9] Marius-Constantin Popescu and Nikos E. Mastorakis. New Aspect on Wireless Communication Networks. International Journal of Communications IEEE. 2009: 34-43. http://www.naun.org/main/NAUN/communications/19-225.pdf
10] Fiehe Sandra, Riihijärvi Janne, and Mähönen Petri. Experimental Study on Performance of IEEE 802.11n and Impact of Interferers on the 2.4 GHz ISM Band. IWCMC’10. Caen, France. 2010: 47-51.https://www.inets.rwth-aachen.de/fileadmin/PublicationPdfs/2010/IEEE802.11n-Measurements-IWCMC2010.pdf
11] Sofie Polin and Ahmad Bahai. Performance Analysis Contending of Double-Channel 802.11n Contending with Single-Channel 802.11. International Conference Communication. Dresden, 2009: 1-6. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5199308
12] S Aust, Jong Ok Kim, P Davis, Yamaguchi, and A Obana. Evaluation of Linux Bonding Features. IEEE. 2006: 1-6. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/4146536
13] M Seaman. Link Aggregation Control Protocol Scenarios. IEEE. 1998: 1-2. cs.uccs.edu/~chow/pub/contentsw/802ad/seaman_2_090198.pdf.gz
14] Jing Yang, Qiang Cao, Xu Li, Changsheng Xie, Qing Yang. ST-CDP: Snapshots in TRAP for Continuous Data Protection. IEEE Transactions on Computers. 2012; 61(6): 753-766.https://www.computer.org/csdl/journal/tc/2012/06/ttc2012060753/13rRUyfKIGX
15] Y Hasegawa, I Yamaguchi. T Hama, H Shimonishi, and T Murase. Improved Data Distribution for Multipath TCP Communication. IEEE Globecom. 2005: 271-275. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/1577632
16] A C Snoeren. Adaptive Inverse Multiplexing for Wide Area Wireless Networks. IEEE Globcom' 09. Rio De Jeneiro, 1999: 16657-1672. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/832447
17] D S Pathak and T Goff. A Novel Mechanism for Data Streaming Across Multiple IP Links for Improving Throughput and Reliability in Mobile Environments. IEEE INFOCOM. New York. 2002: 773-781.http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.23.7562&rep=rep1&type=pdf
18] A Jayasuria, S Aust, A Yamaguchi and P Davis. Aggregation of Wifi Links: When Does it Works? IEEE. 2007: 318-32.
19] S Avallone, S Guadagno, D Emma, and A Pescap. D-ITG Distributed Internet Traffic Generator. International Conference on the Quantitative Evaluation of Systems (QEST’04). 2004: 316 - 317.https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/1348045
20] Pejman Roshan and Jonathan Leary. 802.11 Wireless LAN Fundamentals. Indianapolis, USA: Cisco Press. 2004.
21] Craig Hunt.TCP/IP.: O'Reilly Media.Inc. 2002.
22] TL Singal. Wireless Communication. Pondicherry, India: TATA McGrew Hill. 2010.
23] TechRepublic. 802.11 Wireless Networking Resources Guide. Louisville, KY: CNET Network. Inc., 2002.
24] Jong-Ok Kim. Feedback-Based Traffic Splitting for Wireless Terminals with Multi-Radio Devices. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronic. 2010: 476-482. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5505958
1] S Jana, A Pande, A Chan, and P Mohapatra. “Mobile video chat: Issues and challenges”. IEEE Commun. Mag. 2013; 51(6) 144–151.
2] I Prasetyo, M Anif and AS Nugroho. “Handover Analysis of Data and VoIP Services in 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN”. TELKOMNIKA Indones. J. Electr. Eng. 2014; 12(11): 7832–7844.
3] Sarkar, Nurul I and O Mussa. “The Effect of People Movement on Wi-Fi Link Throughput in Indoor Propagation Environments”. Proceeding 2013 IEEE TENCON. 2013: 598–602.
4] JMG Stensen. “Evaluating QoS and QoE Dimensions in Adaptive Video Streaming”. Norwegian University of Science and Technology. 2012.
5] HJ Kim, KS Cho, HS Kim and SG Choi. “A Study on a QoS / QoE Correlation Model for QoE Evaluation on IPTV Service”. in Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT), 2010 The 12th International Conference. 2010: 1377, 1382.
6] A Wahab, RB Bahaweres, M Alaydrus and R Sarno. “Performance analysis of VoIP client with integrated encryption module”. 2013 1st Int. Conf. Commun. Signal Process. their Appl. 2013: 1–6.
7] KK Eudon and BR Petersen. “Video streaming over 802.11b in the presence of fading due to human traffic and bluetooth interference”. In Proceedings of the 7th Annual Communication Networks and Services Research Conference, CNSR 2009. 2009: 33–40.
8] E Masala, CF Chiasserini, M Meo and JC De Martin. “REAL-TIME TRANSMISSION OF H. 264 VIDEO OVER 802. 11B-BASED WIRELESS AD HOC”. DSP In-Vehicle Mob. Syst. 2005: 193–207.
9] C Fernández, J Saldana, J Fernández-Navajas, L Sequeira, and L Casadesus. “Video conferences through the internet: how to survive in a hostile environment”. Scientific World Journal. 2014; 2014.
10] VR Jonnalagadda. “Evaluation of Video Quality of Experience using EvalVid”. BTH-BELEKINGE TEKNISKA HOGSKOLA. 2012.
11] Y Xu, C Yu, J Li, and Y Liu. “Video telephony for end-consumers: Measurement study of Google+, iChat, and Skype”. IEEE/ACM Trans. Netw. 2014; 22(3): 826–839.
12] J Jansen, P Cesar, DCA Bulterman, T Stevens, I Kegel and J Issing. “Enabling Composition-Based Video-Conferencing for the Home”. Multimedia, IEEE Trans. 2011; 13(5): 869–881.
F. Viani, M.D. Migliore, A. Polo, M. Salucci, A. Massa, "Iterative classification strategy for multi-resolution wireless sensing of passive targets", Electronics Letters, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 101-103, 2018.
Yu Gu, Jinhai Zhan, Yusheng Ji, Jie Li, Fuji Ren, Shangbing Gao, "MoSense: An RF-Based Motion Detection System via Off-the-Shelf WiFi Devices", Internet of Things Journal IEEE, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 2326-2341, 2017.
Christian Siebert, Mei Leng, Sirajudeen Gulam Razul, Chong Meng Samson See, Guohua Wang, "Human Motion Detection and Classification Using Ambient WiFi Signals", Sensor Signal Processing for Defence Conference (SSPD) 2017, pp. 1-5, 2017.
Qinyi Xu, Zoltan Safar, Yi Han, Beibei Wang, K. J. Ray Liu, "Statistical Learning Over Time-Reversal Space for Indoor Monitoring System", Internet of Things Journal IEEE, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 970-983, 2018.
Yu Gu, Jinhai Zhan, Zhi Liu, Jie Li, Yusheng Ji, Xiaoyan Wang, "Sleepy: Adaptive sleep monitoring from afar with commodity WiFi infrastructures", Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC) 2018 IEEE, pp. 1-5, 2018.
Yu Gu, Tao Liu, Jie Li, Fuji Ren, Zhi Liu, Xiaoyan Wang, Peng Li, "EmoSense: Data-Driven Emotion Sensing via Off-the-Shelf WiFi Devices", Communications (ICC) 2018 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 1-6, 2018. View Article Full Text: PDF (4290KB) Google Scholar
Qinyi Xu, Yi Han, Beibei Wang, Min Wu, K.J. Ray Liu, "Real-Time Indoor Event Monitoring Using CSI Time Series", Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP) 2018 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 6393-6397, 2018.
Varuna De Silva, Jamie Roche, Xiyu Shi, Ahmet Kondoz, "IoT Driven Ambient Intelligence Architecture for Indoor Intelligent Mobility", Dependable Autonomic and Secure Computing 16th Intl Conf on Pervasive Intelligence and Computing 4th Intl Conf on Big Data Intelligence and Computing and Cyber Science and Technology Congress(DASC/PiCom/DataCom/CyberSciTech) 2018 IEEE 16th Intl, pp. 451-456, 2018.
Jianfei Yang, Han Zou, Hao Jiang, Lihua Xie, "Device-Free Occupant Activity Sensing Using WiFi-Enabled IoT Devices for Smart Homes", Internet of Things Journal IEEE, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 3991-4002, 2018.
Yu Gu, Xiang Zhang, Chao Li, Fuji Ren, Jie Li, Zhi Liu, "Your WiFi Knows How You Behave: Leveraging WiFi Channel Data for Behavior Analysis", Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM) 2018 IEEE, pp. 1-6, 2018.
1] Cisco Visual Networking Index, http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns827/networking solutions sub solution.html, Feb, 2012.
2] I. Trestian, S. Ranjan, A. Kuzmanovic, and A. Nucci, Taming the Mobile Data Deluge with Drop Zones, In IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, to appear, 2012.
3] V. Chandrasekhar, J. G. Andrews, and A. Gatherer, Femtocell networks: A survey, IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 46, no. 9, pp. 59-67, September 2008.
4] A. Balasubramanian, R. Mahajan, and A. Venkataramani, Augmenting Mobile 3G Using WiFi, in ACM MobiSys’10, Jun. 2010, pp. 209-222, 2010.
5] K. Lee, I. Rhee, J. Lee, S. Chong, and Y. Yi, Mobile data offloading: how much can wifi deliver? in Proc. of Co-NEXT Sˇ10, pp. 26:1-26:12, 2010.
6] S. Dimatteo, P. Hui, B. Han and V. O. K. Li, Cellular Traffic Offloading through WiFi Networks, in Proc. of IEEE MASS, 2011.
7] WBA Industry Report, Global developments in public WiFi, http://www.wballiance.com/ resource-centre/global-developments-wifi-report.html, last accessed, May, 2012.
8] J. G. Andrews, H. Claussen, M. Dohler, S. Rangan, M. C. Reed, Femtocells: Past, Present, and Future, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 30, No. 3, April 2012.
9] B. Han, P. Hui,A. Kumar, M. V. Marathe, J. Shao, and A. Srinivasan, Mobile Data Offloading through Opportunistic Communications and Social Participation, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Vol. 11, No. 5, May 2012.
10] P. Hui, J. Crowcroft, and E. Yoneki, Bubble rap: social based forwarding in delay tolerant networks, in Proc. of ACM MobiHoc, pp. 241-250, 2008.
11] N. Ristanovic, J.-Y. L. Boudec, A. Chaintreau, V. Erramilli, Energy Efficient Offloading of 3G Networks, in Proc. of IEEE MASS, 2011.
12] X. Zhuo, W. Gao, G. Cao, and Y. Dai, Win-Coupon: An Incentive Framework for 3G Traffic Offloading, in Proc. of IEEE ICNP, 2011.
13] L. Liao, W. Chen, C. Zhang, L. Zhang, D. Xuan, and W. Jia, Two Birds With One Stone: Wireless Access Point Deployment for Both Coverage and Localization, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 60, No. 5, June 2011.
14] J. E. Beasley (editor), Advances in Linear and Integer Programming, Oxford Science, 1996.
15] IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimizer, http://www- 01.ibm.com/software/integration/optimization/cplex- optimizer/, accessed on 07/04/2012.
16] http://crawdad.cs.dartmouth.edu/meta.php?name= epfl/mobility, accessed on 07/04/2012.
17] B. O. Holzbauer, E. Bulut and B. K. Szymanski, Socially-Aware Market Mechanism for Participatory Sensing, accepted to appear in Proc. of the First ACM International Workshop on Mission-Oriented Wireless Sensor Networking (MiSeNet) in conjunction with Mobicom, Istanbul, 2012.
1) “The Location of Emergency Service Facilities.”, Jan 1971Operations Research Costis ToregasCostis ToregasR. SwainR. SwainC. ReVelleC. ReVelleL. BergmanL. Bergman
2) The Maximal Covering Location Problem, Dec 1974, Richard L. ChurchRichard L. ChurchCharles ReVelleCharles ReVelle
3) Enhanced 3D visualization techniques in support of indoor location planning, Nov 2014Computers Environment and Urban Systems, Yuhong Zhou, Diep Dao, Jean-Claude F. Thill, Eric Delmelle
4) High frequency signal attenuation through materials, Jan 2009, Mihai ScutaruMihai ScutaruP. OgrutanP. Ogrutan
5) Location Problems in the Public Sector, Jan 2002, Vladimir MarianovVladimir MarianovDaniel SerraDaniel Serra
6) Adaptive Cell Tower Location Using Geostatistics, Jul 2010Geographical Analysis, Mohan R. AkellaMohan R. AkellaEric DelmelleEric DelmelleRajan BattaRajan Batta[...]Alan BlattAlan Blatt
7) Coverage prediction and optimization algorithms for indoor environments, Dec 2012, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, David PletsDavid PletsWout JosephWout JosephKris VanheckeKris Vanhecke[...]Luc MartensLuc Martens
8) Spatio-temporal location modeling in a 3D indoor environment: The case of AEDs as emergency medical devices, Jan 2011, International Journal of Geographical Information Science, Diep DaoDiep DaoYuhong ZhouYuhong ZhouJean-Claude F. ThillJean-Claude F. ThillEric DelmelleEric Delmelle
9) Traveling in the three-dimensional city: Applications in route planning, accessibility assessment, location analysis and beyond, May 2011Journal of Transport Geography, Jean-Claude F. ThillJean-Claude F. ThillDiep DaoDiep DaoYuhong ZhouYuhong Zhou
10) SYMPOSIUM ON LOCATION PROBLEMS: IN MEMORY OF LEON COOPER.: THE PLANAR MAXIMAL COVERING LOCATION PROBLEM, May 1984Journal of Regional Science, Richard L. ChurchRichard L. Church
11) The Location of Emergency Services, Oct 1971, Operations Research, Constantine ToregasConstantine ToregasCharles ReVelleCharles ReVelleLawrence BergmanLawrence Bergman
12) Binary Logic Solutions to A Class of Location Problem, Sep 2010, Geographical Analysis, Constantine ToregasConstantine ToregasCharles RevelleCharles Revelle
13) Locating Emergency Warning Sirens, Jun 2007, Decision Sciences, John R. CurrentJohn R. CurrentMorton E. O'KellyMorton E. O'Kelly
14) Maximizing Wireless Mesh Network Coverage, Sep 2011, International Regional Science Review, Luke ShillingtonLuke ShillingtonDaoqin TongDaoqin Tong
15) Indoor channel prediction and measurement for wireless local area network (WLAN) system, Dec 2006, S.A. HamzahS.A. HamzahM.F. BaharudinM.F. BaharudinNor Shahida Mohd ShahNor Shahida Mohd Shah[...]A. UbinA. Ubin
16) Coverage Optimization to Support Security Monitoring, Mar 2007, Computers Environment and Urban Systems, Alan T. MurrayAlan T. MurrayKamyoung KimKamyoung KimJames W. DavisJames W. Davis[...]Richard ParentRichard Parent
17) GIS and Geometric Representation in Facility Location Problems, Oct 1996, Geographical Information Systems, Harvey MillerHarvey Miller
18) Coverage Optimization in Continuous Space Facility Siting, Aug 2007, International Journal of Geographical Information Science, Alan T. MurrayAlan T. MurrayDaoqin TongDaoqin Tong
19) Regional Service Coverage Modeling, Feb 2008, Computers & Operations Research, Alan T. MurrayAlan T. MurrayMorton E. O'KellyMorton E. O'KellyRichard L. ChurchRichard L. Church
20) Rectilinear minimax hub location problems, Sep 2009, Journal of Geographical Systems Morton E. O'KellyMorton E. O'Kelly
21) Assessing Representation Error in Point-Based Coverage Modeling, Jun 2002, Journal of Geographical Systems, Alan T. MurrayAlan T. MurrayMorton E. O'KellyMorton E. O'Kelly
22) Maximizing Coverage of Spatial Demand for Service, Mar 2009Papers in Regional Science, Daoqin TongDaoqin TongAlan T. MurrayAlan T. Murray
23) Review on Radio Propagation into and within Buildings, Mar 1991M Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, IEE Proceedings H, D. MolkdarD. Molkdar
24) Efficient ray-tracing methods for propagation prediction for indoor communications, May 2001, IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Zhong JiZhong JiBin-Hong LiBin-Hong LiHao-Xing WangHao-Xing Wang[...]Tapan SarkarTapan Sarkar
25) Wi-Fi (802.11b) and Bluetooth: Enabling coexistence, Oct 2001, IEEE Network, Jim LansfordJim LansfordA. StephensA. StephensR. NevoR. Nevo
26) Measurements and Models for Radio Path Loss and Penetration Loss in and Around Homes and Trees at 5.85 GHz, Dec 1998, IEEE Transactions on Communications, Gregory D. DurginGregory D. DurginT.S. RappaportT.S. RappaportHao XuHao Xu
27) 914 MHz Path Loss Prediction Models for Indoor Wireless Communications in Multifloored Buildings, Mar 1992, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Scott Y. SeidelScott Y. SeidelT.S. RappaportT.S. Rappaport
 Fortune S.J., Gay D.M., Kernighan B.W., Landron O., Valenzuela R.A.,Wright M.H., “WISE design of indoor wireless systems : practical computation and optimization”, IEEE Computational Science and Engineering, 2(1), pp. 58–68, 1995.
 Anderson H.R., McGeehan J.P., “Optimizing microcell base station locations using simulated annealing techniques”, Vehicular Technology Conference 2, pp. 858–862, 1994.
 Lee Y., Kim K., Choi Y., “Optimization of AP placement and channel assignment in wireless LANs”, IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks, 2002.
 Rodrigues R.C., Mateus G.R., Loureiro A.A.F., “On the design and capacity planning of a wireless local area network”, IEEE / IFIP Network Operation and Management Symposium, pp. 335-348, 2000.
 Sherali H.D., Pendyala C.M., Rappaport T.S., “Optimal location of transmitters for micro-cellular radio communication system design”, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Comm.14(4), pp. 662–673, 1996.
 Mathar R., Niessen T., “Optimum positioning of base stations for cellular radio networks”, Wireless Networks 6, pp. 421-428, 2000.
 Amaldi E., Capone A., Cesana M., Malucelli F., “Optimizing WLAN Radio Coverage”, IEEE International Conference on Communications 2004, 1, pp.180-184, 2004.
 P. Reininger, A. Caminada. Multicriteria design model for cellular network. Annals of Operation Research, 107, 2001, pp 251-265.
 K. Jaffrès-Runser, J.-M. Gorce and S. Ubéda, "QoS constrained wireless LAN optimization within a multiobjective framework", in IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine, Special Issue on 3G/4G/WLAN/ WMAN Planning and Optimization, Dec. 2006.
 Bahri A., Chamberland S., “On the wireless local area network design problem with performance guarantees”, Computer Networks 48, pp.856-866, 2005.
 Ling X., Yeung K.L., “Joint access point placement and channel assignment for 802.11 wireless LANs”, IEEE Wireless Communication and Networking Conference, pp. 1583-1588, 2005.
 Prommak C., Kabara J., Tipper D., Charnsripinyo C., “Next generation wireless LAN system design”, IEEE Proceedings of Milcom 1, pp. 473 –477, 2002.
 Gondran A., Caminada A., Fondrevelle J., Baala O., “Wireless LAN planning: a didactical model to optimise the cost and effective payback”. International Journal of Mobile Network Design and Innovation 2007 - Vol. 2, No.1 pp. 13 - 25
 Wertz P., Sauter M., Landstorfer F.M., Wolfle G., Hoppe R., Automatic optimization algorithms for the planning of wireless local area networks. 60th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conf., pp. 3010-3014, 2004.
 K Jaffrès-Runser, J-M Gorce, S Ubeda "QoS constrained wireless LAN optimization within a multiobjective framework" IEEE Wireless Communications, Special Issue, vol 13(6), pp26-33, dec 2006.
 Stamatelos D., Ephremides A., “Spectral efficiency and optimal base placement for indoor wireless networks”. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications 14(4), pp. 651–661, 1996.
1) Survey of Wireless Indoor Positioning Techniques and Systems Hongxing Liu, Houshang Darabi, Pat P. Banerjee, Jing Liu IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and…2007
2) Particle-Filter-BasedWiFi-Aided Reduced Inertial Sensors Navigation System for Indoor and GPS-Denied Environments, Mohamed Maher Atia, Michael J. Korenberg, Aboelmagd Noureldin, 2015
3) Location Information System for Access Points in the Heterogeneous Wireless Enviornment, Kei Kikuchi, Yoshitoshi Murata, Goutam Chakraborty, Tsuyoshi Takayama, Nobuyoshi Sato26th International Conference on Advanced…2012
4) MCMC-based indoor localization with a smart phone and sparse WiFi access points, Yan Liu, Qiang Wang, Junbin Liu, Tim Wark IEEE International Conference on Pervasive…2012
5) Smartphone-Based Collaborative and Autonomous Radio Fingerprinting, Yungeun Kim, Yohan Chon, Hojung Cha IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and…2012
6) Unsupervised Locating of WiFi Access Points Using Smartphones, Jahyoung Koo, Hojung Cha IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and…2012
7) A Data-Driven Movement Model for Single Cellphone-Based Indoor Positioning, Harshvardhan Vathsangam, Anupam Tulsyan, Gaurav S. SukhatmeInternational Conference on Body Sensor Networks, 2011
8) Multisensor and Collaborative Localization for Diverse Environments, Björn Bittins, Jürgen SieckUKSim 5th European Symposium on Computer Modeling…2011
9) Wi-Fi Localization Using RSSI Fingerprinting, Michael A Quan, E. Navarro, Benjamin Peuker, 2010
10) A Novel Hybrid Algorithm for Passive Localization of Victims in Emergency Situations, Dimitri Tassetto, Eriza Hafid Fazli, Markus Werner4th Advanced Satellite Mobile Systems, 2008
11) Pinpointing users with location estimation techniques and Wi-Fi hotspot technology, Kevin Curran, Eoghan FureyInt. Journal of Network Management, 2008
12) Multidimensional Scaling, Second Edition, T. F. Cox, M.A.A. Cox, 2001
Hui L., Darabi H., Banerjee P., Liu J. Survey of Wireless Indoor Positioning Techniques and Systems. IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. C Appl. Rev. 2007;37:1067–1080.
Prasithsangaree P.K.P., Chrysanthis P.K. On indoor position location with wireless LANs; Proceedings of the 13th IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications; Lisboa, Portugal. 18 September 2002; pp. 720–724.
Gu Y., Lo A., Niemegeers I. A survey of indoor positioning systems for wireless personal networks. IEEE Commun. Surv. Totur. 2009;11:13–32. doi: 10.1109/SURV.2009.090103.
Kaplan E.D., Hegarty C. Understanding GPS: Principles and Applications. 2nd ed. Artech House; Norwood, MA, USA: 2006.
Sánchez-Rodríguez D., Hernández-Morera P., Quinteiro J.M., Alonso-González I. A low complexity system based on multiple weighted decision trees for indoor localization. Sensors. 2015;15:14809–14829. doi: 10.3390/s150614809.
Zahid F., Rosdiadee N., Mahamod I. Recent advances in wireless indoor localization techniques and system. J. Comput. Netw. Commun. 2013;2013 doi: 10.1155/2013/185138.
Zhao K., Li B., Andrew D., Chen L. A Comparison of algorithms adopted in fingerprinting indoor positioning systems; Proceedings of the International Global Navigation Satellite Systems Society IGNSS Symposium; Outrigger Gold Coast, Australia. 16–18 July 2013.
Lin T.-N., Lin P.-C. Performance comparison of indoor positioning techniques based on location fingerprinting in wireless networks; Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Wireless Networks, Communications and Mobile Computing; Mauii, HI, USA. 13–16 June 2005; pp. 1569–1574.
Husen M.N., Lee S. Indoor human localization with orientation using WiFi fingerprinting; Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication; Danang, Vietnam. 4–6 January 2014.
Galván-Tejada C.E., García-Vázquez J.P., Brena R.F. Magnetic field feature extraction and selection for indoor location estimation. Sensors. 2014;14:11001–11015. doi: 10.3390/s140611001.
Atia M.M., Noureldin A., Korenberg M.J. Dynamic online-calibrated radio maps for indoor positioning in wireless local area networks. IEEE Trans. Mob. Comput. 2013;12:1774–1787. doi: 10.1109/TMC.2012.143.
Yoon G., Han D.S., Lim J., Jang W.-H. Radio map update automation for WiFi positioning systems. IEEE Commun. Lett. 2013;17:693–696.
Koweerawong C., Wipusitwarakun K., Kaemarungsi K. Indoor localization improvement via adaptive RSS fingerprinting database. Inf. Netw. 2013;19:412–416.
Jung J., Cho H.-W., Cha J., Hong J.-K., Lee S.-S. Efficient construction of database by indexing and correcting algorithms for personal computed indoor positioning system; Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE); Las Vegas, NV, USA. 11–14 January 2013; pp. 59–60.
Aomumpai S., Kondee K., Prommak C., Kaemarungsi K. Optimal placement of reference nodes for wireless indoor positioning systems; Proceedings of the International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON); Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand. 14–17 May 2014; pp. 1–6.
Chen Z., Zou H., Jiang H., Zhu Q., Soh Y.C., Xie L. Fusion of WiFi, smartphone sensors and landmarks using the Kalman filter for indoor localization. Sensors. 2015;15:715–732. doi: 10.3390/s150100715.
Song X., Yang F., Ding L., Qian L. Weight adjust algorithm in indoor fingerprint localization; Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication Systems; Gold Coast, Australia. 12–14 December 2012; pp. 1–5.
Rodionov D., Kolev G., Bushminkin K. A hybrid localization technique for patient tracking; Proceedings of the 35th International Conference of the Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC); Osaka, Japan. 3–7 July 2013; pp. 6728–6731.
Yang Z., Sun Z., Jiang L., Xie Y., Kishiada H. An area zoning based WLAN location system; Proceedings of the IET International Communication Conference on Wireless Mobile and Computing (CCWMC 2009); Shanghai, China. 7–9 December 2009.
Liu H Y.Y. WiFi-based indoor positioning for multi-floor environment; Proceedings of the 2011 IEEE Region 10 Conference TENCON; Bali, Indonesia. 21–24 November 2011.
Zou H., Lu X., Jiang H., Xie L. A fast and precise indoor localization algorithm based on an online sequential extreme learning machine. Sensors. 2015;15:1804–1824. doi: 10.3390/s150101804.
Laoudias C., Constantinides M., Nicolaou S., Zeinalipour-Yazti D., Panayiotou C.G. The airplace indoor positioning platform for android smartphones; Proceedings of the IEEE 13th International Conference on Mobile Data Management; Bengaluru, India. 23–26 July 2012; pp. 312–315.
Laoudias C., Constantinou G., Constantinides M., Nicolaou S., Zeinalipour-Yazti D., Panayiotou C.G. Demo: The airplace indoor positioning platform; Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services; Low Wood Bay, UK. 25–29 June 2012; pp. 467–468.
Tarrío P., Bernardos A.M., Casar J.R. Weighted least squares techniques for improved received signal strength based localization. Sensors. 2011;11:8569–8592. doi: 10.3390/s110908569.
Al-Ahmadi A.S.M., Omer A.I.A., Kamarudin M.R., Rahman T.A. Multi-floor indoor positioning system using Bayesian graphical models. Prog. Electromagn. Res. 2010;25:241–259. doi: 10.2528/PIERB10081202.
He Y., Meng W., Ma L., Deng Z. Rapid deployment of APs in WLAN indoor positioning system; Proceedings of the 6th International ICST Conference on Communications and Networking in China (CHINACOM); Harbin, China. 17–19 August 2011.
Zou H., Jiang H., Lu X., Xie L. An online sequential extreme learning machine approach to WiFi based indoor positioning; Proceedings of the IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT); Seoul, Korea. 6–8 March 2014.
 IMST GmbH, “Indoor Positioning – Imst ipos,” Project c21, IMST GmbH, www.centrum21.de.
 P. Bahl and V.N. Padmanabhan, “User Location and Tracking in an In-Building Radio Network”, Microsoft Technical Report MSR-TR-99-12, 1999.
 The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control(MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications, IEEE Standard 802.11, 1999.
 P. Bahl and V.N. Padmanabhan, “RADAR: An in-building RF-based user location and tracking system”, Proc. IEEE Infocom, 2000.
 Ladd, Andrew M., et al, “Robotics-based location sensing using wireless Ethernet”, Technical Report TR02-393, Department of Computer Science, Rice University, 2002.
 D. Heberling, “Indoor Positioning Using WLAN”, in Conference Proceedings Wireless Congress 2005: Systems & Applications, Munich, Germany, November 2005.
 E. Moser, “Genauigkeits- und Leistungstest eines WLAN Indoor Positionierungssystems,”, Diploma Thesis, Institute of Geodesy and Geophysics, Vienna University of Technology, 2006.
 G. Retscher, “Multi-sensor Systems for Pedestrian Navigation,” in Proceedings of ION GNSS, 2004 Conference, Long Beach, California, USA, September 21-24, 2004, unpaginated CD-Rom Proceedings, 12 pgs. PROCEEDINGS OF THE 3rd WORKSHOP ON POSITIONING, NAVIGATION AND COMMUNICATION (WPNC’06)
 G. Retscher, “Allgegenwärtige Positionierungsmethoden für Moderne und Intelligente Navigationssysteme und –dienste,” Österreichische Zeitschrift für Vermessung und Geoinformation VGI, Heft 3-4, pp. 136-144, 2004 (German).
 G. Retscher and A. Kealy, “Ubiquitous Positioning Technologies for Intelligent Navigation Systems,” in Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Positioning, Navigation and Communication, WPNC 2005, University of Hannover, Germany, March 17, 2005, Hannoversche Beiträge zur, Nachrichtentechnik, Band 0.2, Shaker Verlag, pp. 99-108.
 F.C.C., “First Report and Order 02-48,” Feb 2002.
 J.Romme and B.Kull, “A low-datarate and localization system”, in Proceeding of UWB4SN 2005: workshop on UWB for Sensor Networks, Lausanne, Switzerland, November 2005, http://icawww1.epfl.ch/uwb4sn/slides/RommeUWB4SN041105.pdf. PROCEEDINGS OF THE 3rd WORKSHOP ON POSITIONING, NAVIGATION AND COMMUNICATION (WPNC’06)
 Y. Gu, A. Lo, I. Niemegeers: “A survey of indoor positioning systems for wireless personal networks”, IEEE Commun. Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 13-32, 1Q 2009
 F. Barcelo-Arroyo, M. Ciurana, I. Martin-Escalona: “Process and system for calculating distances between wireless nodes”, U.S. Patent 8 289 963, October 26, 2012
 J. Corbet, A. Rubini, G. Kroah- Hartman: “Linux Device Drivers”, O'Reilly Media, Third edition, 2005
1) Bosseboeuf, D. (2012). Energy efficiency trends in buildings in the EU. s.l.: s.n.
2) Bruce, D., & Vernon, J. R. (2002). Returns on investments in information technology: A research synthesis. Journal of Information Systems, 16(1), 7–30.
3) Chen, C.-Y., Tsoul, Y.-P., Liao, S.-C., & Lin, C.-T. (2009). Implementing the design of smart home and achieving energy conservation. Cardiff, Wales: IEEE.
4) Christina, D., Evangelos, G., & Dionyssia, K. (2008). Towards a multi-objective optimization approach for improving energy efficiency in buildings. Chania, Crete, Greece: Elsevier B.V.
5) Enerdata. (2015). Available at: http://www.indicators.odyssee-mure.eu/online-indicators.html. Energy Star, E. (n.d.). Energy star for programmable thermostats, s.l.: s.n.
6) European Commission. (2015). (Online) Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/topics/energy-efficiency/buildings. Foster, S., Tramba, A., & MacDonald, L. (2007). ecoMOD: Analyzing energy efficiency in affordable housing. Charlottesville, VA: IEEE.
7) Global Building Performance Network. (2013). (Online) Available at: http://www.gbpn.org/databases-tools/bc-detail-pages/germany#Type%20of%20Building%20Code.
8) Global eSustainability Initiative. (2008). SMART 2020: Enabling the low carbon economy in the information age. UK: Global eSustainability Initiative.
9) Han, D.-M., & Lim, J.-H. (2010). Smart home energy management system using IEEE 802.15.4 and zigbee. Kongju, South Korea: IEEE.
10) Ministerial Council on Energy Forming. (2006). Appliance standby power consumption store survey 2005/2006—final report. Australia: s.n.
11) Sangogboye, F. (2015). Automation Scenario. (Online) Available at: http://goo.gl/ULYlu2. Accessed 8 April 2015.
12) Skon, J., Kauhanen, O., & Kolehmainen, M. (2011). Energy consumption and air quality monitoring system. Adelaide, SA: IEEE.
13) Tejani, D., Al-Kuwari, A., & Potdar, V. (2011). Energy conservation in a smart home. Daejeon: IEEE.
14) Urban Land. (2009). Building Retro. (Online) Available at: http://www.esbnyc.com/sites/default/files/uli_building_retro_fits.pdf.
15) Wei, C., & Li, Y. (2011). Design of energy consumption monitoring and energy-saving management system of intelligent building based on the Internet of things (pp. 3650, 3652). Zhejiang: IEEE.
a) that Recommendation ITU-R P.526 provides guidance on diffraction effects, including those due to building materials and structures;
b) that Recommendation ITU-R P.527 provides information on the electrical properties of the surface of the Earth;
c) that Recommendation ITU-R P.679 provides guidance on planning broadcasting-satellite systems;
d) that Recommendation ITU-R P.1238 provides guidance on indoor propagation over the frequency range 900 MHz to 100 GHz;
e) that Recommendation ITU-R P.1406 provides information on various aspects of propagation relating to terrestrial land mobile and broadcasting services in the VHF and UHF bands;
f) that Recommendation ITU-R P.1407 provides information on various aspects of multi-path propagation;
g) that Recommendation ITU-R P.1411 provides propagation methods for short paths in outdoor situations, in the frequency range from about 300 MHz to 100 GHz;
h) that Recommendation ITU-R P.1812 provides a propagation prediction method for terrestrial point-to-area services in the frequency range 30 MHz to 3 GHz,
T. S. Rappaport, "Characterization of UHF multipath radio propagation inside factory buildings", IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. 37, pp. 1058-1069, Aug. 1989.
A. A. M. Saleh, R. A. Valenzuela, "A statistical model for indoor multipath propagation", IEEE J. Select Areas Commun., vol. SAC-5, pp. 128-137, Feb. 1987.
R. A. Valenzuela, "Performance of adaptive equalization for indoor radio communications", IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 37, pp. 291-293, Mar. 1989.
J. C.-I. Chuang, "The effects of time delay spread on portable radio communications channels with digital modulation", IEEE J. Select Areas Commun., vol. SAC-5, pp. 879-889, June 1987.
T. S. Rappaport, C. D. McGillem, "UHF fading in factories", IEEE J. Select Areas Commun., vol. 7, pp. 40-48, Jan. 1989.
T. S. Rappaport, C. D. McGillem, "Indoor radio communications for factories of the future", IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 27, pp. 15-24, May 1989.
D. M. J. Devasirvatham, "Multipath time delay spread in the digital portable radio environment", IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 25, pp. 13-21, June 1987.
R. J. C. Bultitude, S. A. Mahmoud, W. A. Sullivan, "A comparison of indoor radio propagation characteristics at 910 MHz and 1.75 GHz", IEEE J. Select Areas Commun., vol. 7, pp. 20-30, Jan. 1989.
D. A. Hawbaker, T. S. Rappaport, "Indoor wideband radiowave propagation measurements at 1.3 GHz and 4.0 GHz", Electron. Lett., vol. 26, no. 21, pp. 1800-1802, Oct. 1990.
P. Yegani, C. D. McGillem, "A statistical model for line-of-sight (LOS) factory radio channels", 39th Vehic. Technol. Conf. Proc., pp. 496-500, 1989-May.
G. L. Turin, "Communication through noisy random-multipath channels", IRE Nat. Conf. Rec., pp. 4, 1956.
G. L. Turin, F. D. Clapp, T. L. Johnson, S. B. Fine, D. Lavry, "A statistical model for urban multipath propagation", IEEE Trans. Vehic. Technol., vol. VT-21, pp. 1-9, Feb. 1972.
H. Suzuki, "A statistical model for urban radio propagation", IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. COM-25, pp. 673-680, July 1977.
H. Hashemi, "Simulation of urban radio propagation", IEEE Trans. Vehic Technol., vol. VT-28, pp. 213-225, Aug. 1979.
W. C. Y. Lee, Mobile Communications Engineering, New York:McGraw-Hill, 1982.
J. P. de Week, P. Merki, R. Lorenz, "Power delay profiles measured in mountainous terrain", 38th IEEE Vehic. Technol. Conf. Proc., pp. 105-112, 1988-June.
D. C. Cox, R. P. Leek, "Distribution of multipath delay spread and average excess delay for 910 MHz urban mobile radio paths", IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. AP-23, pp. 206-213, Mar. 1975.
T. S. Rappaport, S. Y. Seidel, R. Singh, "900 MHz multipath propagation measurements for U.S. digital cellular radiotelephone", IEEE Trans. Vehic. Technol., vol. 39, pp. 132-139, May 1990.
J. G. Proakis, Digital Communications, New York:McGraw-Hill, 1989.
S. Y. Seidel, UHF indoor radio channel models for manufacturing environments, Aug. 1989.
T. S. Rappaport, Radio channel modeling in manufacturing environments Part 1, Dec. 1988.
D. C. Cox, H. Arnold, P. Porter, "Universal digital portable communications—A system perspective", IEEE Trans. J. Select Areas Commun., vol. SAC-5, pp. 764-773, June 1987.
T. S. Rappaport, Radio channel modeling in manufacturing environments Parts 2 and 3, Feb. 1989.
S. Y. Seidel, K. Takamizawa, T. S. Rappaport, "Application of second-order statistics for an indoor radio channel model", IEEE Vehic. Technol. Conf. Proc., pp. 888-892, 1989-May.
S. Y. Seidel, T. S. Rappaport, "Simulation of UHF indoor radio channels for open plan building environments", 40th IEEE Vehic. Technol. Conf. Proc., pp. 597-602, 1990-May.
S. Y. Seidel, T. S. Rappaport, "900 MHz path loss measurements and prediction techniques for in-building communication system design", Proc. 41st IEEE Vehic. Technol. Conf., pp. 613-618, 1991-May-21.
1) CONTROLLED RADIO COVERAGE WITHIN BUILDINGS. Oct 1986, D.A. PalmerD.A. PalmerA.J. MotleyA.J. Motley
2) Electromagnetic wave propagation in an underground duct, Apr 1971, COMSTOCK WDCOMSTOCK WD
3) LEAKY FEEDER RADIO TECHNIQUES FOR MINES AND TUNNELS., Jan 1979, D.J.R. MartinD.J.R. MartinR.W. HainingR.W. Haining
4) On the resultant of a large number of vibrations of the same pitch and of arbitrary phase, Jan 1880, Philosophical Magazine, Lord RayleighLord Rayleigh
5) A generalization of the two-state two-interval semi-Markov model Anders EkholmAnders Ekholm
6) A Statistical Theory of Mobile-Radio Reception, Jul 1968, The Bell System technical journal, R.H. ClarkeR.H. Clarke
7) 800-MHz Attenuation Measured In and Around Suburban Houses, Jul 1984B, ell Labs Technical Journal, Donald C. CoxDonald C. CoxRoy R. MurrayRoy R. MurrayA. W. NorrisA. W. Norris
8) Statistical Properties of Gilbert's Burst Noise Model, Oct 1973, Bell Labs Technical Journal, Min‐Te ChaoMin‐Te Chao
9) Penetration of Radio Signals Into Buildings in the Cellular Radio Environment, Nov 1983Bell Labs Technical Journal, E. H. WalkerE. H. Walker
10) Theoretical distribution functions of multipath propagation and their parameters for mobile radio communication in quasi-smooth terrain, Dec 1979, R. W. LorenzR. W. Lorenz
11) Propagation of low and medium frequency radio waves in a coal seam, Apr 1976, Radio Science, Alfred G. EmslieAlfred G. EmslieRobert L. LagaceRobert L. Lagace
12) Calculated transmission loss for a leaky feeder communication system in a circular tunnel, Apr 1976, Radio Science, David A HillDavid A HillJames R. WaitJames R. Wait
13) Theory of wave propagation along a thin wire inside a rectangular waveguide, Mar 1974, Radio Science, S.F. MahmoudS.F. MahmoudJames R. WaitJames R. Wait
14) Measurement of building penetration loss on radio signals at 441, 900 and 1400 MHz, Sep 1988, Journal of the Institution of Electronic and Radio Engineers, A. M. D. TurkmaniA. M. D. TurkmaniJ.D. ParsonsJ.D. ParsonsD. G. LewisD. G. Lewis
15) Modelling of UHF radiowave signals within externally illuminated multi-storey buildings, Nov 1987, Journal of the Institution of Electronic and Radio Engineers, P. J. BarryP. J. BarryA. G. WilliamsonA. G. Williamson
16) Theory of transmission of electromagnetic waves along multi-conductor lines in the proximity of walls of mine tunnels, Jan 1975, Radio and Electronic Engineer, R. James WaitR. James Wait
17) Theory and experiment of a mobile radio communication in tunnels by means of a leaky braided coaxial cable, Apr 1976, Radio Science, Pierre DegauquePierre DegauqueB. DemoulinB. DemoulinJ. FontaineJ. FontaineR. GabillardR. Gabillard
18) Note on the theory of transmission of electromagnetic waves in a coal seam, Apr 1976, Radio Science, James R. WaitJames R. Wait
19) Measurements of 800-MHz Radio Transmission Into Buildings With Metallic Walls, Nov 1983, Bell Labs Technical Journal, David C. CoxDavid C. CoxR. R. MurrayR. R. MurrayA. W. NorrisA. W. Norris
20) Effects of Trains on Cutoff Frequency and Field in Rectangular Tunnel As Waveguide, May 1982, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Jiro ChibaJiro ChibaKatsuhiko SugiyamaKatsuhiko Sugiyama
21) Radio Propagation Characteristics in Underground Streets Crowded with Pedestrians, May 1988, IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Yoshio YamaguchiYoshio YamaguchiTakeo AbeTakeo AbeToshio SekiguchiToshio Sekiguchi
22) Capacity of a Burst-Noise Channel, Sep 1960, The Bell System technical journal, E. N. GilbertE. N. Gilbert
23) Estimation of time-varying digital mobile radio channels, Jan 1991, R. A. ZieglerR. A. ZieglerJ.M. CioffiJ.M. Cioffi
24) Statistical Approach to Problems of Cosmology, Jan 1958, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series B: Methodological, Jerzy NeymanJerzy NeymanElizabeth L. ScottElizabeth L. Scott
25) Statistical autoregressive models for the indoor radio channel, Jan 1991, S.J. HowardS.J. HowardKaveh PahlavanKaveh Pahlavan
26) 815 MHz radio attenuation measured within a commercial building, Jul 1986, R. MurrayR. MurrayH. ArnoldH. ArnoldD. CoxD. Cox, First Page of the Article
27) Antenna Diversity Performance in Mitigating the Effects of Portable Radiotelephone Orientation and Multipath Propagation, Jun 1983, IEEE Transactions on Communications, Donald C. CoxDonald C. Cox
28) A Statistical Model for Urban Radio Propogation, Aug 1977, IEEE Transactions on Communications, Hirofumi SuzukiHirofumi Suzuki
29) Characteristics of Electromagnetic Guided Waves for Communication in Coal Mine Tunnels, Nov 1974, IEEE Transactions on Communications, S.F. MahmoudS.F. Mahmoud
30) 910 MHz Urban Mobile Radio Propagation: Multipath Characteristics in New York City, Dec 1973, IEEE Transactions on Communications, Donald C. CoxDonald C. Cox
31) Analysis of the RMS delay spread of indoor radio propagation channels, Jul 1992, H. HashemiH. HashemiD. ThollD. Tholl
32) Simulation of the urban radio propagation channel in the presence of distant reflectors, Jan 1992, H. HashemiH. Hashemi
33) Effects of circular and linear polarized antennas on wideband propagation parameters in indoor radio channels, Jan 1992, T.S. RappaportT.S. RappaportD.A. HawbakerD.A. Hawbaker
34) Wideband frequency and time domain models for the indoor radio channel, Jan 1992, Kaveh PahlavanKaveh PahlavanRam GaneshRam GaneshS.J. HowardS.J. Howard
35) The probability distributions of sinusoidal oscillations combined in random phase, Apr 1946, Margaret SlackMargaret Slack
36) UHF wideband statistical model and simulation of mobile radio multipath propagation effects, Sep 1985, IEE Proceedings, A.S. BajwaA.S. Bajwa
37) On the modeling of fading multipath indoor radio channels, Dec 1989, Ram GaneshRam GaneshKaveh PahlavanKaveh Pahlavan
38) Communication through noisy, random-multipath channels, Jan 1956, George L TurinGeorge L Turin
39) Experimental Study of Radio Propagation Characteristics in an Underground Street and Corridors, Sep 1986 IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Takeo Abe,Toshio Sekiguchi,Yoshio Yamaguchi(芳雄 山口)
40) A pseudo-Markov model for stationary series of events, Jan 1971, Anders EkholmAnders Ekholm
41) Time Division Adaptive Retransmission for Reducing Signal Impairments in Portable Radiotelephones, Jun 1983, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Donald C. CoxDonald C. Cox
42) In-building signal correlation for an urban environment, Jun 1984, R.J. PillmeierR.J. Pillmeier
43) Radio communication in subways and mines through repeater amplifiers and leaky transmission lines, Apr 1978, R.A. IsbergR.A. Isberg
44) Attenuation on a surface wave G-line suspended within a circular tunnel, Nov 1976, Journal of Applied Physics, James R. WaitJames R. WaitDavid A HillDavid A Hill
45) A Ray Launching Method For The Prediction Of Indoor Radio Channel Characteristics, Oct 1991, M.C. LawtonM.C. LawtonR.L. DaviesR.L. DaviesJ. McgeehanJ. Mcgeehan
46) Research in Site-Specific Propagation Modeling for PCS System Design, Jun 1993Vehicular Technology Conference, 1988, IEEE 38th, S. Y. SeidelS. Y. SeidelK. R. SchaubachK. R. SchaubachT. T. TranT. T. TranT.S. RappaportT.S. Rappaport
47) Radio channel characterisation for the Digital European Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) system, Dec 1990, R.J. BaileyR.J. BaileyM.R. HeathM.R. Heath
48) Multipath propagation models for in-building communications, Jan 1990, T.S. RappaportT.S. RappaportS.Y. SeidelS.Y. Seidel
49) Propagation measurements at a G.M. manufacturing plant for wirelessLAN communication, Nov 1992, P. HodaieP. HodaieO.L. StoroshchukO.L. StoroshchukLarry Van Der JagtLarry Van Der Jagt[...]B. SzabadosB. Szabados
50) 900 MHz indoor/outdoor propagation investigations via bit error structure measurements, Jun 1989Vehicular Technology Conference, 1988, IEEE 38th, C. GutzeitC. GutzeitA. BaranA. Baran
51) DECT- Digital European Cordless Telecommunications, Jun 1989Vehicular Technology Conference, 1988, IEEE 38th, H. OchsnerH. Ochsner
51) 900 MHz multipath propagation measurements for US digital cellular radiotelephone, Dec 1989, T.S. RappaportT.S. RappaportS.Y. SeidelS.Y. SeidelR. SinghR. Singh
52) High-resolution spectral analysis techniques for estimating the impulse response of indoor radio channels, Jul 1992, T. LoT. LoJ. LitvaJ. LitvaR.J.C. BultitudeR.J.C. Bultitude
53) Four branch diversity measurements at 1.7 GHz for indoor wirelesscommunications, Conference Paper, Jul 1992, S.R. ToddS.R. ToddM.S. El-TananyM.S. El-TananySamy MahmoudSamy Mahmoud
54) Statistical modeling of the indoor radio propagation channel. II
Jun 1992Vehicular Technology Conference, 1988, IEEE 38th, H. HashemiH. HashemiD. LeeD. LeeD. EhmanD. Ehman
55) Statistical modeling of the indoor radio propagation channel. I, Jun 1992Vehicular Technology Conference, 1988, IEEE 38th, H. HashemiH. HashemiD. ThollD. ThollG. MorrisonG. Morrison
56) Delay spreads and channel dynamics measurements at ISM bands, Jul 1992, C.-C. HuangC.-C. HuangR. KhayataR. Khayata
57) Statistical characterization of a partitioned indoor radio channel, Jul 1992, Communications, Speech and Vision, IEE Proceedings I, Ram GaneshRam GaneshKaveh PahlavanKaveh Pahlavan
58) Statistics of short time variations of indoor radio propagation, Jul 1991, Ram GaneshRam GaneshKaveh PahlavanKaveh Pahlavan
59) Development of a propagation model in the 20-60 GHz band for wireless indoor communications, Jun 1991, Peter F. DriessenPeter F. Driessen
60) Frequency measurements of the indoor channel: System evaluation and post processing using IDFT and ARMA modeling, Jun 1991, G. MorrisonG. MorrisonHatem ZaghloulHatem ZaghloulMichel FattoucheMichel Fattouche [...] A. McGirrA. McGirr
61) Guided radiation.... The key to tunnel talking, Apr 1965, R.A. FarmerR.A. FarmerN.H. ShepherdN.H. Shepherd
62) Characterising the UHF factory radio channel, Feb 1987, Electronics Letters, T.S. RappaportT.S. RappaportC.D. McGillemC.D. McGillem
63) Radiowave propagation into and within a building at 927 MHz, Feb 1987, Electronics Letters, P.J. BarryP.J. BarryA.G. WilliamsonA.G. Williamson
64) Polarisation diversity in portable communications environment, Feb 1986, Electronics Letters, S.A. BergmannS.A. BergmannH.W. ArnoldH.W. Arnold
65) Time delay spread measurements of wideband radio signals within a building, Feb 1984, Electronics Letters, D.M.J. DevasirvathamD.M.J. Devasirvatham
66) Reduced long-range signal reception with leaky feeders, Feb 1983, Electronics Letters, A.J. MotleyA.J. MotleyD.A. PalmerD.A. Palmer
67) Low-frequency radio transmission in a circular tunnel containing a wire conductor near the wall, Feb 1976, Electronics Letters, J.R. WaitJ.R. WaitDavid A HillDavid A Hill
68) Radiocommunication in mines and tunnels, Feb 1970, Electronics Letters, D.J.R. MartinD.J.R. Martin
69) Time delay spread measurements at 850 MHz and 1.7 GHz inside a metropolitan office building, Mar 1989, Electronics Letters, D.M.J. DevasirvathamD.M.J. DevasirvathamR.R. MurrayR.R. MurrayC. BanerjeeC. Banerjee
70) Indoor wideband radiowave propagation measurements at 1.3 GHz and 4.0 GHz, Nov 1990, Electronics Letters, D.A. HawbakerD.A. HawbakerT.S. RappaportT.S. Rappaport
71) Statistical AR models for the frequency selective indoor radio channel, Aug 1990, Electronics Letters, Kaveh PahlavanKaveh PahlavanS.J. HowardS.J. Howard
72) Doppler spread measurements of indoor adio channel, Feb 1990, Electronics Letters, S.J. HowardS.J. HowardKaveh PahlavanKaveh Pahlavan
73) Path Loss Prediction in Multifloored Buildings at 914 MHz, Aug 1991, Electronics Letters, S.Y. SeidelS.Y. SeidelT.S. RappaportT.S. Rappaport
74) On arrival of paths in fading multipath indoor radio channels, Jul 1989, Electronics Letters, Ram GaneshRam GaneshKaveh PahlavanKaveh Pahlavan
75) Radio propagation for digital cordless telephones at 1700 MHz and 900 MHz, Feb 1989, Electronics Letters, F.C. OwenF.C. OwenC.D. PudneyC.D. Pudney
76) Radio transmission at 1800 MHz into, and within, multistory buildings, Jan 1992, Communications, Speech and Vision, IEE Proceedings I, A.M.D. TurkmaniA.M.D. TurkmaniA.F. de ToledoA.F. de Toledo
77) Statistical model for UHF radio-wave signals within externally illuminated multistory buildings, Sep 1991, Communications, Speech and Vision, IEE Proceedings I, P.J. BarryP.J. BarryAllan WilliamsonAllan Williamson
78) Wireless Personal Communications: Trends and Challenges, Nov 1991, IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, T.S. RappaportT.S. Rappaport
79) Radio Propagation and Anti-Multipath Techniques in the WIN Environment, Dec 1991, IEEE Network, James E. MitzlaffJames E. Mitzlaff
80) Advanced Cordless Telecommunications Service, Jul 1987, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Alison M MotleyAlison M Motley
81) Multipath Time Delay Jitter Measured at 850 MHz in the Portable Radio Environment, Jul 1987, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Daniel M J Devasirvatham
82) Channel Modeling and Adaptive Equalization of Indoor Radio Channels, Feb 1989, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Thomas A. Sexton, Kaveh Pahlavan
83) Multipath Time Delay Spread in the Digital Portable Radio Environment, Jul 1987, IEEE Communications Magazine, Daniel M J Devasirvatham
84) Measurement, Characterization and Modeling of Indoor 800/900 MHz Radio Channels for Digital Communications, Jul 1987, IEEE Communications Magazine, R.J.C. BultitudeR.J.C. Bultitude
85) Wireless communications for office information networks, Jul 1985, IEEE Communications Magazine, Kaveh Pahlavan
86) Personal Communication Services: Expanding the Freedom to Communicate, Mar 1991, IEEE Communications Magazine, Sam Ginn
87) Wireless Network Directions, Mar 1991, IEEE Communications Magazine, Ian M. Ross
88) A business cordless PABX telephone system on 800 MHz based on the DECT technology, Feb 1991, IEEE Communications Magazine
89) Personal Communication—A Viewpoint, Dec 1990, IEEE Communications Magazine,David C. Cox
90) Portable Digital Radio Communications-An Approach to Tetherless Access, Aug 1989, IEEE Communications Magazine, Donald C. Cox
91) Emerging Technology and Service Enhancement for Cordless Telephone Systems, Feb 1988, IEEE Communications Magazine, Toshihiro Hattori. Sasaki. Kohji Momma
92) Autoregressive modeling of wide-band indoor radio propagation, Oct 1992, IEEE Transactions on Communications, Steven J. Howard, Kaveh Pahlavan
93) Statistical Channel Impulse Response Models for Factory and Open Plan Building Radio Communicate System Design, Jun 1991, IEEE Transactions on Communications, T.S. RappaportT.S. RappaportScott Y. SeidelScott Y. SeidelKoichiro TakamizawaKoichiro Takamizawa
94) Strange Attractors in Multipath Propagation, Jun 1991, IEEE Transactions on Communications, C. Tannous, R. Davies, A. Angus
95) Measurements of the Wide-Band Radio Channel Characteristics for Rural, Residential, and Suburban Areas, Mar 1987, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Jan van Rees
96) Universal Portable Radio Communications, Sep 1985, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Donald C. Cox
97) Antenna Height Dependence of 800 MHz Attenuation Measured in Houses, Jun 1985, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Donald C. Cox, Roy R. Murray, A.W. NorrisA
98) Microwave Propagation Measurements for Mobile Digital Radio Application, Sep 1978, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Donaild L. Nielson
99) The Attenuation of UHF Radio Signals by Houses, Dec 1977, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Paul I. Wells
100) New Radio Paging System and Its Propagation Characteristics, Dec 1977, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Mitsuru KomuraMitsuru KomuraTadatoshi HagihiraTadatoshi HagihiraMasanori OgasawaraMasanori Ogasawara
101) Cordless Telephone System and Its Propagation Characteristics, Dec 1977, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Kiyoyuki Tsujimura, Moriji Kuwabara
102) Propagation and Radiation of VHF Radio Signals in Motorway Tunnels, Jun 1976 IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Eraldo D. DamossoEraldo D. DamossoSalvatore De PadovaSalvatore De Padova
103) Space and Frequency Diversity Measurements of the 1.7 GHz Indoor Radio Channel Using a Four-Branch Receiver, Sep 1992, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Stephen R. ToddStephen R. ToddMohammed S. El-TananyMohammed S. El-TananySamy MahmoudSamy Mahmoud
104) Microwave Modeling of Rectangular Tunnels, Jul 1984, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Benjamin JacardBenjamin JacardOscar MaldonadoOscar Maldonado
105) Propagation Along a Braided Coaxial Cable Located Close to a Tunnel Wall (Short Papers), Aug 1976, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, David A HillDavid A HillJames R. WaitJames R. Wait
106) Measurement and analysis of the indoor radio channel in frequency domain, Nov 1990, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Steven J. HowardSteven J. HowardKaveh PahlavanKaveh Pahlavan
107) Electromagnetic Wave Propagation in an Asymmetrical Coal Seam, Mar 1986, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, DA HILL
108) Time delay spread and signal level measurements of 850 MHz radio waves in building environments, Dec 1986, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Daniel M J Devasirvatham
109) Cross-Polarization Coupling Measured for 800 MHz Radio Transmission in and Around Houses and Large Buildings, Feb 1986, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Donald C. CoxDonald C. CoxRoy R. MurrayRoy R. MurrayHamilton W. ArnoldHamilton W. Arnold[...]Maevin F. WazowiczMaevin F. Wazowicz
110) Attenuation of 900 MHz Radio Waves Propagating into a Metal Building, Aug 1982, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Harold H. HoffmanHarold H. HoffmanDonald C. CoxDonald C. Cox
111) Theory of the Propagation of UHF Radio Waves in Coal Mine Tunnels, Apr 1975 IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Alfred G. EmslieAlfred G. EmslieRobert L. LagaceRobert L. LagacePeter F. StrongPeter F. Strong
112) Guided Electromagnetic Waves Along an Axial Conductor in a Circular Tunnel, Aug 1974, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, JR WAITJR WAITDavid A HillDavid A Hill
113) Delay Doppler characteristics of multipath propagation at 910 MHz in a suburban mobile radio environment, Oct 1972, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Donald C. Cox
114) Introduction to Spread-Spectrum Antimultipath Techniques and Their Application to Urban Digital Radio, Apr 1980Proceedings of the IEEE, George L. Turin
115) Underground Mine Communications, Feb 1978Proceedings of the IEEE, John N. MurphyJohn N. MurphyHoward E. ParkinsonHoward E. Parkinson
116) T. K. Ishii, " RF propagi6on in buildings, " Radio Frequency Design, vol. 12, Part 7, pp. 45-49, July 1989. [I811 F. C. Owen and C. D. Pundey, " Radio propagation for digital cordless telephones at 1700 MHz and 900 MHz, " Electron. G. Pugliese, " Ay60 GHz radio system for propagation studies in buildings, " in IEE Third Int. Con5 Antennas Propagat.. 1983. [I281 M. Kaji, " UHF-band radio propagation characteristics within large buildings, " Trans. Inst. Electron. In$ Commun. Eng., vol. J 70-B, no.10, pp. 1200-1209, Oct. 1987.
117) A. A. M. Saleh and R. A. Valenzuela, " A statistical model for 1992, pp. 57-60. 1991, pp. 48-53. 1992, pp. 338-342. 1992, pp. 839-843.
118) [ I 161 P. J. Barry and A. G. Williamson, " Statistical model for UHF radio-wave signals within extemally illuminated multi-story buildings, " in IEE Proceedings-I, vol. 138, no.4, 1991.
[ I 171 H. Zaghloul, G. Morrison, D. Tholl, R. J. Davies, S. Kazemine-jad, " Frequency response measurements of the indoor channel, " in Proc. ANTEM'90 Conf, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Aug. 1990, pp.
[I 181 M. Fattouche, G. Morrison, H. Zaghloul, L. Petherick, " Di-versity for indoor radio communications, " Proc. 33rd Mid-west Symp. Circuifs Syst., Aug. 12-14, 1990, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
[I191 H. Zaghloul, G. Morrison, M. Fry, and M. Fattouche, " Mea-surements of the frequency response of the indoor channel, " in Proc. 33rd IEEE Midwest Symp. Circuits Syst., Aug. 12-14, 1990.
119) S. Kozono, T. Suzuki, andT. Hanazawa, " Experimental study of mobile radio propagation characteristics in rectangular tunnels, " Trans. IECE of Japan, vol. J62-B, no.6, pp. 565-572, June 1979.
120) A. R. Potter, " Personal communications networks, " in Fourth Nordic Seminar on Digital Mobile Radio Communications, Oslo, Norway, June 1990. R. Steele, ''Deploying wrsonal communication networks, " IEEE pp. 19-29, Oct. 1991. ---. 1271
D. Molkdar, " Review on radio propagation into and within buildings,'' in 1EEProc.-H, vol. 138, no.1, pp. 61-73, Feb. 1991. PROCEEDINGS OF THE IEEh, VOL. 81. NO. 7, JULY 1993 -. wave channel measurements for indoor wireless communica-tions, " in Proc. IEEE Vehicular Technology Con$. VTC '92, Denver, Colo., May 1992, pp. 609-612.
121) A. G. Slekys, " What's ahead worldwide for digital cellular,'' Mobile Radio Techn., pp. 28-58, May 1990.
122) C. M. P. Ho and T. S. Rappaport, " Effects of antenna polariza-tion and beam pattern on multipath delay spread at 2.45 GHz in indoor propagation channels, " in Proc. 1st Int. Con$ Univ. Personal Commun., Dallas, Tex., Sept. 29-Oct. 2, 1992.
123) J. H. Winters and Y. S. Yeh, " On the performance of wideband digital radio transmission within buildings using diversity, " in Proc. GLOBECOME '85 Con$. New Orleans, Louisiana, Dec.
124) S. F. Mahmoud, " Characteristics of electromagnetic guided waves for communication in coal mine tunnels, " IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. COM-22, pp. 1547-1554, no. 4, Oct. 1974. 12251
S. F. Mahmoud and J. R. Wait, " Geometrical optical approach for electromagnetic wave propagation in rectangular mine tun-nels,'' Radio Sci., vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 1147-1 158, Dec. 1974. 12261
J. R. Wait and D. A. Hill, " Guided electromagnetic waves along an axial conductor in a circular tunnel, " IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. AP-22, pp. 627-630, July 1974.
125) D. M. J. Devasirvatham, C. Banerjee, M. J. Krain, and D. A. Rappaport, " Multi-frequency radiowave propagation measure-ments in the portable radio environment, " in Proc. IEEE Int. Confi Commun., ICC'90, pp. 1334-1340, Apr. 1990. (601
D. M. J. Devasirvatham, " Multi-frequency propagation mea-surement and models in a large metropolitan commercial build-ing for personal communications, " in Proc. Second IEEE Int. Symp. Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Commun., London, England, Sept. 1991, pp. 98-103.
126) [I511 P. Melancon, " Report on propagation inside an empty and fur-nished building at 433,861, and 1705 MHz, " Queens University 15th Biennial Symp. Communications, Queens Univ., Kingston, Ontario, Canada, June 3-6, 1990, pp. 81-84.
127) R. J. C. Bultitude and S. A. Mahmoud, " Estimation of indoor 800/900 MHz digital radio channel performance characteristics using results from radio propagation measurements, " in P roc. Int. Commun. Con6 ICC' 87, pp. 70-75, 1987.
128) GHz, " in Proc. IEEE Vehicular Techn. Conf, VTC '92, Denver, Colorado, May 1992, pp. 617-620. 11971 F. Lotse, J-E. Berg, and R. Bownds, " Indoor propagation measurement at 900 MHz, " in Proc. IEEE Vehicular Techn. Conf., VTC '92, Denver, Colo., May 1992, pp. 629-632. [ 1981
S. Harbin, C. Palmer, and B. K. Rainer, " Measured propagation characteristics of simulcast signals in an indoor microcellular environment, " in Proc. IEEE Vehicular Techn. Conf, VTC '92, Denver, Colorado, May 1992, pp. 604-608.
129) T. Holt, K. Pahlavan, and J. F. Lee, " Ray tracing algorithm for indoor radio propagation modeling, " in Proceedings Third IEEE Int. Symp. Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Commun., Boston, Mass., Oct. 19-21, 1992. 1135-1 140.
130) H. Hashemi, " Simulation of the urban radio propagation chan-nel, " IEEE Trans. Vehicular Techn., vol. VT-28, pp. 213-224, Aug. 1979. 12541 D. C. Cox, " 910 MHz urban mobile radio propagation: Multi-path characteristics in New York City, " IEEE Trans. Vehicular Techn., vol. VT-22, no. 4, pp. 104-110, Nov. 1973.
131) Martin, " Radio coverage in buildings, " in Proc. Nut. Commun. Forum, NCF'88, Chicago, 1988, pp. [IO61 S. E. Alexander, " Radio propagation within buildings at 900
132) L. Deryck, " Natural propagation of electromagnetic waves in tunnels, " IEEE Trans. Vehicular Techn., vol. VT-27, no. 3, pp. Y. Yamaguchi, T. Abe, and T. Sekiguchi, " Improvement of attenuation characteristics in tunnels (I), " IECE of Japan, Tech. Report on Antennas Propagation, A.P83-11, May 1983.
133) S. R. Todd, M. S. El-Tanany and S. A. Mahmoud, " Space and frequency diversity measurements of the 1.7GHz indoor radio channel for wireless personal communications, " in Proc. 1st Int. Con$ Universal Personal Commun., Dallas, Tex., Sept. 29-Oct. 2, 1992. [ 1471
P. Karlsson, " Investigation of radio propagation and macro-scopic diversity in indoor microcells at 1700 MHz, " in Proc. IEEE Vehicular Techn. Con$, VTC'90, pp. 390-395, Miami, May 1990. [I481
P. Karlsson and H. Borjesson, " Measurement system for indoor narrowband radio propagation at 1700 MHz and some results, " in Proc. IEEE Vehicular Techn. Con$. VTC '92, Denver, Colo., May 1992, pp. 625-628.
134) J. R. Wait, " Note on the theory of transmission of electromag-netic waves in a coal seam, " Radio Sci., vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 263-265, Apr. 1976.
D. A. Hill and J. R. Wait, " Calculated transmission loss for a leaky feeder communication system in a circular tunnel, " Radio Science, vol. 1 1, no. 4, pp. 31.5-321, Apr. 1976.
D. A. Hill, " Electromagnetic propagation in an asymmetrical coal seam, " IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. AP-34, no. 2, pp. 244-247, Feb. 1986.
135) [I531 L. W. Pickering, E. H. Bamhart, M. L. Witten, N. H. Hightower, and M. D. Frerking, " Characterization of indoor propagation for personal communication services, " in IEEE Southcon ' 91 Con$ Record, Mar. 1991.
[I541 L. W. Pickering, E. N. Bamhart, and M. L. Witten, " Statistical data from frequency domain measurements of indoor PCN communication channel, " in Proc. Second IEEE Znt. Symp.
136) R. Davies, M. Bensebti, M. Beach, J. P. McGeehan, D. Rickard, C. Shepherd, and S. Wales, " A comparison of indoor and urban propagation at 1.7, 39, and 60 GHz, " in Proc. of the 41st Vehicular Technology Conference, VTC '91, Saint Louis, Missouri, May 19-22, 1991, pp. 589-593. 11901 J. R. Barry, J. M. Kahn, E. A. Lee, and D. G. Messerschmitt, " Simulation of multipath impulse response for indoor diffuse optical channels, " in Proc. IEEE Workshop on Wireless LAN's, Worcester, MA, May 9-10, 1991, pp. 81-87.
137) A. A. M. Saleh and R. A. Valenzuela, " A statistical model for indoor multipath propagation, " lEEE J. Selected Areas in Comm., vol. SAC-5, no.2, pp. 128-137, Feb. 1987. I991
A. A. M. Saleh, A. J. Rustako, Jr., and R. S. Roman, " Dis-tributed antennas for indoor radio communications, " in P roc. Int. Con$ Commun., ICC'87, pp. 76-80, 1987. IlOOl
A. A. M. Saleh, A. J. Rustako, Jr., and R. S. Roman, " Dis-tributed antennas for indoor radio communications, " IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. COM-35, 110.12, pp. 1245-1251, Dec. 1987. [IO11
A. J. Motley and D. A. Palmer, " Directed radio coverage within buildings, " in IEE Con& Publication, no.224, pp. 56-60, Sept. 1983. [IO21
A. J. Motley and D. A. Palmer, " Reduced long-range signal reception with leaky feeders, " Electronics Letters, vol. 19, no.18, pp. 714-715, Sept. 1983. [lo31
D. A. Palmer and A. J. Motley, " Controlled radio coverage within buildings, " British Telecomm. Technol. J., vol. 4, no.4, [I041
A. J. Motley and J. M. P. Keenan, " Personal communication radio coverage in buildings at 900 MHz and 1700 MHz, " Electron. Letters, vol. 24, no.12, pp. 763-764, June 9, 1988, [I051
138) A. J. Motley and A. J. W. McKown and R. L. Hamilton, " Ray tracing as a design tool for radio networks, " IEEE Nemork Mag., vol. 5, no. 6, pp. [ 1941
J. E. Mitzlaff, " Radio propagation and anti-multipath techniques in the WIN environment, " IEEE Network Mag., vol. 5, no. 6,
139) T. Hattori, A. Sasaki, and K. Momma, " Emerging telephony and service enhancement for cordless telephone systems, " IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 26, no.1, pp. 53-58, Jan. 1988.
R. Steele, " The cellular environment of lightweight handheld portables, " IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 27, 110.7, pp. 20-29, July 1989. " Special Issue on Mobile Communications, " British Telecom Tech. J., vol. 8, no.1, Jan. 1990.
F. J. Defier, " LAN's without wires, " PC Mag., vol. 9, no.10, May 29, 1990, pp. 295-318.
140) R. J. C. Bultitude, P. Melancon, R. Hahn, and M. Prokki, " An investigation of static indoor channel multipath characteristics, " in Proc. Wireless '91 Conf, July 8-10, 1991, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
141) T. S. Rappaport, " Wireless personal communications: trends and challenges, " IEEE Antennas Propagat. Mag., vol. 33, no.5, T. S. Rappaport, " The wireless revolution, " IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 29, no.11, pp. 52-71, Nov. 1991.
K. Pahlavan, " Wireless communications for office information networks, " IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 23,110.6, pp. 19-27, June 1985. K. Pahlavan, " Wireless intra-office networks, " ACM Trans. OfJice Informat. Syst., July 1988.
M. H. Ross, " The mass market challenges of personal commu-nications, " in Second Nordic Seminar on Digital Land Mobile Radio, Stockholm, Sweden, Oct. 14-16, 1986.
142) MHz, " Electron. Letters, vol. 18, no.21, pp. 913-914, Oct. 14, 1982. [IO71
S. E. Alexander and G. Pugliese, " Cordless communication within buildings: Results of measurements at 900 MHz and 60 GHz, " British Telecom. Technol. J., vol. I, no. I, pp. 99-105, July 1983. [ 1081
S. E. Alexander, " Characterizing buildings for propagation at 900 MHz, " Electron. Letters, vol. 19, p. 860, Sept. 29, 1983. [IO91 S. E. Alexander, " Radio propagation within buildings at 900
143) D. J. R. Martin, " Leaky feeder communication in tunnels, " Wireless World, pp. 33-37, July 1982. 12201 P. Delogne, " Basic mechanisms of tunnel propagation, " Radio Sci., vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 295-303, Apr. 1976. [22 11
P. Delogne, " EM propagation in tunnels, " lEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 401-405, Mar. 1991. 12221
S. F. Mahmoud and J. R. Wait, " Guided electromagnetic waves in a curved rectangular mine tunnel, " Radio Sci., vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 567-572, May 1974.
144) Reudink, " Mobile radio propagation in tunnels, " in IEEE Vehicular Techn. Group Con$. San Francisco, Calif., Dec., 1968.
W. D. Comstock, " Electromagnetic wave propagation in an underground duct, " Proc. IREE, Australia, vol. 32, pp. 159-162, Apr. 1971.
A. E. Goddard, " Radio propagation measurements in coal mines at UHF and VHF, " in Proc. of Through-the Earth Electromag-netics Workshop, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, Colo., Aug. 15-17, 1973; available from Nat. Tech. Informat. Service, Alexandria, Va.
145) R.J.C. Bultitude, " Measurements of wideband propagation char-acteristics for indoor radio with predictions for digital system performance, " in Proc. Wireless '90 Con$, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, July 1990.
146) C. C. Bailey, " Characterization of troposcatter channels by impulse response measurement, " in 16th Symp. AGARD Electro-magn. Wave Propagat. Panel (NATO), Aug. 31-Sept. 4, 1970, Dueseldorf, Germany. 12621
C. C. Bailey, " Multipath characteristics of angle diversity troposcatter channels, " presented at the IEEE International Conference on Communications, ICC '7 1, June 14-16, 197 1, Montreal, Canada.
147) B. Jacard and 0. Maldonado, " Microwave modeling of rect-angular tunnels, " IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Techn., vol. MTl-32, no. 6, pp. 576-581, June 1984. 93-102, M a. 1965. 145-150, Aug. 1978. Other Related References 12491
P. A. Bello, " Characterization of randomly time-variant linear channels, " IEEE Trans. Commun. Syst., vol. CS-11, pp. 360-393, Dec. 1963.
148) R. J. C. Bultitude, " Propagation characteristics of 800/900 MHz radio channels operating within buildings, " in Proc. 13th Biennial Symp. Commun., BI/I -4, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, June 2-4, 1986.
149) M. Kaji, " Polarization characteristics in UHF-band mobile radio propagation, " Trans. Inst. Electron. In$ Commun. Eng., vol. J 70-B, no.12, pp. 1510-1521, Dec. 1987. [ 1301
M. Kaji, " UHF-band path loss prediction within small buildings by ray method, " Trans. Inst. Electron. In$ Commun. Eng., vol. J 71-B, no.1, pp. 89-91, Jan. 1988. [I311
A. M. D. Turkamani, J. D. Parsons, and D. G. Lewis, " Ra-dio propagation into buildings at 441, 900 and 1400 MHz, " in Fourth Int. Con& Land Mobile Radio, Univ. of Warwick, Conventry, Publication 78, Dec. 1987, pp. 129-139.
150) J. R. Wait, " Theory of transmission of electromagnetic waves along multi-conductor lines in tunnels, " Radio Electronic Engr., vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 229-232, May 1975. 12281 J. R. Wait and D. A. Hill, " Propagation along a braided coaxial cable in a circular tunnel, " IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Techn., vol. MTT-23, pp. 401-405, May 1975.
151) MHz, " in IEE Third Int. Con$ Antennas Propagat., 1983, pp. [I IO] S. E. Alexander, " 900 MHz propagation within buildings, " in IEE Second Con& Radio Spectrum Conservation Techn., May [I 1 I]
P. J. Barry and A. G. Williamson, " UHF radiowave penetration into.buildings and signal level variations within, " in Proc. 23rd New Zealand Nar. Electronics Con&, Palmerston North, New Zealand, Aug. 26-28, 1986, pp. 94-100.
151) D. L. Nielson, " Microwave propagation measurements for mo-bile digital radio application, " IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technol-12571
A. S. Bajwa, " UHF wideband statistical model and simulation of mobile radio multipath propagation effects, " in IEE Proc., vol. 132, Pt. F, no. 5, pp. 327-333, Aug. 1985.
152) W. A. McGladdery and S. Stapleton, " Investigation of polariza-tion effects in indoor radio propagation, " in Proc. 1992 IEEE Int. Conf Selected Topics in Wireless Commun., Vancouver, B. C., June 25-26, 1992, pp. 53-56. 1222-1226. 65-68. and Mobile Radio Commun., Boston, Mass., Oct. 19-21, 1992.
153) T. T. Tran and T. S. Rappaport, " Site specific propagation prediction models for PCS design and installations, " in Milcom '92 Conf., San Diego, Calif., Oct. 1992. 1501
S. Y. Seidel and T. S. Rappaport, " A ray tracing technique to predict path loss and delay spread inside buildings, " Proc. IEEE GLOBECOM '92 Con$, Orlando, Ha., Dec. 6-9, 1992, 1511
D. M. J. Devasirvatham, " Time delay spread measurements of wideband radio signals within a building, " Electronics Letters, vol. 20, 110.23, pp. 950-951, Nov. 8, 1984.
154) S. Kozono, " Experimental test results of 800-MHz band mobile radio propagation in high-way tunnels, " in Int. Symp. Antennas Propagat., Sendai, Japan, Aug. 29-3 1, 1978, pp. 393-396.
D. Courjon, Near-Field Microscopy and Near-Field Optics. 57 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9HE: Imperial College Press, 2003.
L. Novotny and B. Hecht, Principles of Nano-Optics. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2006.
S. A. Maier, Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications. Springer, 2007.
T. W. Ebbesen, L. H. J., H. F. Ghaemi, T. Thio, and P. A. Wolff, "Extraordinary optical transmission through sub-wavelength hole arrays," Nature (London), vol. 391, pp. 667-669, 1998.
J. A. Porto, F. J. Garcia-Vidal, and J. B. Pendry, "Transmission resonances on metallic gratings with very narrow slits," Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 83, no. 14, pp. 2845-2848, Oct. 1999.
P. Sheng, R. S. Stepleman, and P. N. Sanda, "Exact eigenfunctions for square-wave gratings - application to diffraction and surface-plasmon calculations," Phys. Rev. B, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 2907-2916, 1982.
E. Popov, M. Neviere, S. Enoch, and R. Reinisch, "Theory of light transmission through subwavelength periodic hole arrays," Phys. Rev. B, vol. 62, no. 23, pp. 16 100-16 108, Dec. 2000.
L. Martin-Moreno, F. J. Garcia-Vidal, H. J. Lezec, K. M. Pellerin, T. Thio, J. B. Pendry, and T. W. Ebbesen, "Theory of extraordinary optical transmission through subwavelength hole arrays," Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 86, no. 6, pp. 1114-1117, Feb. 2001.
V. Mikhailov, G. A. Wurtz, J. Elliott, P. Bayvel, and A. V. Zayats, "Dispersing light with surface plasmon polaritonic crystals," Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 99, no. 8, p. 083901, Aug. 2007.
H. J. Lezec and T. Thio, "Diffracted evanescent wave model for enhanced and suppressed optical transmission through subwavelength hole arrays," Opt. Express, vol. 12, no. 16, pp. 3629-3651, Aug. 2004.
H. F. Ghaemi, T. Thio, D. E. Grupp, T. W. Ebbesen, and H. J. Lezec, "Surface plasmons enhance optical transmission through subwavelength holes," Phys. Rev. B, vol. 58, no. 11, pp. 6779-6782, Sep. 1998.
M. Kowarz, "Homogeneous and evanescent contributions in scalar nearfield diffraction," Appl. Optics, vol. 34, pp. 3055-3063, 1995.
H. Bethe, "Theory of diffraction by small holes," Phys. Rev., vol. 66, pp. 163-182, 1944.
T. Thio, "A bright future for subwavelength light sources," Am. Sci., vol. 94, pp. 40-47, 2006.
Q. Cao and P. Lalanne, "Negative role of surface plasmons in the transmission of metallic gratings with very narrow slits," Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 88, no. 5, p. 057403, Feb. 2002.
Y. Xie, A. R. Zakharian, J. V. Moloney, and M. Mansuripur, "Transmission of light through a periodic array of slits in a thick metallic film," Opt. Express, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 4485-4491, Jun. 2005.
D. Pacifici, H. J. Lezec, H. A. Atwater, and J. Weiner, "Quantitative determination of optical transmission through subwavelength slit arrays in ag films: Role of surface wave interference and local coupling between adjacent slits," Phys. Rev. B, vol. 77, no. 11, p. 115411, Mar. 2008.
Y. Xie, A. R. Zakharian, J. V. Moloney, and M. Mansuripur, "Transmission of light through periodic arrays of sub-wavelength slits in metallic hosts," Opt. Express, vol. 14, no. 14, pp. 6400-6413, Jul. 2006.
O. T. A. Janssen, H. P. Urbach, and G. W. 't Hooft, "On the phase of plasmons excited by slits in a metal film," Opt. Express, vol. 14, no. 24, pp. 11 823-11 832, Nov. 2006.
M. U. Gonzalez, J. C. Weeber, A. L. Baudrion, A. Dereux, A. L. Stepanov, J. R. Krenn, E. Devaux, and T. W. Ebbesen, "Design, nearfield characterization, and modeling of 45 circle surface-plasmon bragg mirrors," Phys. Rev. B, vol. 73, no. 15, p. 155416, Apr. 2006.
A. Ganz, A. Savvides, Z. Ganz, "Media Access Control Development Platform for Wireless LANs", Procedings of ICECS 99 Pafos Cyprus, [online] Available: http://www-unix.ecs.umass.edu/~asavvide.
"IEEE P802.11", IEEE 802.11 for Wireless LANs, 1997.
A. Ganz, D. Awduche, J. Euh, I. Kim, E. Haslett, S.H Park, A. Phonphoem, Z Ganz, "Multimedia Wireless LAN Prototype", 3 Telecommunications R&D Conference in Massachusetts, 1997.
A. Iwata, C.-C. Chiang, G. Pei, M. Gerla, T.-W. Chen, "Scalable Routing Strategies for Ad-hoc Wireless Networks", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications Special Issue on Ad-Hoc Networks, Aug. 1999.
A. Ganz, A. Phonphoem, Z. Ganz, "Robust SuperPoll Protocol for IEEE 802.11 Wireless LANs", IEEE Military Communications Conference, 1998-October.
"ICT and Development: The Kerala Model. Renee Kuriyan. Digital Kerala 2006". Green Chip Publications. Kerala State Information Technology Mission.
J. Bussell, "International Norms on ICTs for Development: New Data, Initial Findings, and Opportunities for Analysis". 10Ist American Political Science Association Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, Sept, 2005.
S. M. Mishra, J. Hwang, D. Filippini, T. Du, R. Moazzami, and L. Subramanian, Economic Analysis of Networking Technologies for Rural Developing Regions, Ist Workshop on Internet and Network Economics, Dec 2005.
L. Subramanian, S. Surana, R. Patra, S. Nedevschi, M. Ho, E. Brewer, A. Sheth, "Rethinking Wireless in the Developing World", Hot Topics in Networks (HotNets-V), November 2006.
S. Nedevschi, S. Surana, B. Du, R. Patra, E. Brewer, V. Stan "Potential of CDMA450 for Rural Network Connectivity", IEEE Communications Magazine, Special Issue on New Directions In Networking Technologies In Emerging Economies, Jan 2007.
I.F. Akyildiz, Xudong Wang, "A survey on wireless mesh networks", IEEE Communications Magazine, Volume 43, Issue 9, Sept. 2005 Page(s): S23-S30
R. Patra, S. Nedevschi, S. Surana, A. Sheth, L. Subramanian, E. Brewer. "WiLDNet: Design and Implementation of High Performance WiFi Based Long Distance Networks". USENIX NSDI, April 2007.
. Halid H, Abdefatteh H, Ralf L., “Broadband Powerline Communication Network Design”, Wiley, 2004
. Ferreira H, Grove H, Hooijen O and Vinck A, “Powerline Communications: An Overview”, Africon 1996, Stellenbosch, 1999
.Walter Hagmann, “Installation and Net Conditioning Manual for Powerline Infrastructure Units” Ascom Powerline. 2000
. “IEEE Guide for Power-Line Carrier Applications”, IEEE Standard, 643-2004, 2005.
 Suharjo I. Analisis Penggunaan Jaringan Kabel Listrik Sebagai Media Komunikasi Data Internet. TELKOMNIKA. Program Studi Teknik Elektro, Universitas Ahmad Dahlan. 2009; 7(1).
 IEEE Standards Association. IEEE 802.11nTM. Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications, Amendment 5: Enhancements for Higher Throughput. New York; Oct. 2009.
 Setiawan H, Nagao Y, Huang ML, Lee J, Kurosaki M, Pyun KP, Ochi H, Park SC. High Throughput MAC Architecture for IEEE 802.11n. IEICE Technical Report. no.B-5-42, P.355, Tokyo, Sept., 2008.
 GJ Foschini. Layered Space-Time Architecture for Wireless Communication in a Fading Environment When Using Multi-Element Antennas. Bell Labs Technical Journal. 1996; 1(2): 41-59.
 Brown S, Vranesic Z. Fundamentals of Digital Logic with VHDL Design. 2nd edition. McGraw-Hill Int. 2005
 Syafei WA, Nagao Y, Nishijo K, Teramoto A, Kurosaki M, Ochi H. Achieving Highly Reliable Wireless Communication System Design Using a Model-based RTL Design. IEEE The 50th Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM). Washington DC. Nov. 2007.
 Yamanaka Y, Nagao Y, Higashi K, Kurosak M, Ochi H. Development of Prototype Board IEEE802.11n and IP Set. IEEE The 9th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology. Gangwon-Do Korea. 2007; 19-124.
 Sutikno H. Hardware-Resource Saving For Realization of Space Vector PWM Based on FPGA Using Bus-Clamping Technique. TELKOMNIKA. 2009; 7(3): 161-168. ISSN: 1693-6930 TELKOMNIKA Vol. 10, No. 1, March 2012 : 67 – 74
 Sutikno H. An Optimized Square Root Algorithm for Implementation in FPGA Hardware. TELKOMNIKA. 2010; 8(1): 1-8.
 Synplicity, Synplify DSP User Guide, Synplicity Inc. California. April 2008.
 Altera. Stratix II EP2S180 DSP Development Board. Reference Manual Version 1.0.0, Altera. August, 2005.
Α. Molisch, Wireless Communications, West Sussex:Wiley, 2005.
A. Goldsmith, Wireless Communications, New York, Cambridge, 2005.
B. O'Hara, A. Petrick, IEEE 802.11 Handbook, New York:IEEE Press, 2005.
J. Farwell, "Wi-Fi on Steroids", PC Today, July 2006.
"IEEE P802.11n/D3.00", Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) specifications: Amendment 4: Enhancements for Higher Throughput.
Y. Xiao, "IEEE 802.11n: Enhancements for Higher Throughput in Wireless LANs", IEEE Wireless Communications, Dec. 2005.
"IEEE Std. 802.11 - 03/940r4", TGn Channel Models, May 2004, [online] Available: http://www.ieee802.org/ll/DocFiles/03/ll-03-0940-04-000n-tgnchannel-models.doc.
"IEEE 802.11-05/1102r4", Joint Proposal: High throughput extension to the 802.11 Standard: PHY doc., [online] Available: http://www.ieee802.org/ll/Doc-Files/05/11-05-1102-04-000n-joint-proposal-phy-specification.doc.
"IEEE 802.11-04/0889r7", TGn Sync Proposal Technical Specification document, [online] Available: http://www.ieee802.Org/l l/DocFiles/04/11-04-0889-07-000n-TGn Sync-proposal-technical-specification.doc.
"IEEE 802.11-05/0149r5", WWiSE Proposal: High throughput extension to the 802.11 Standard, [online] Available: http://www.ieee802.org/ll/DocFiles/ 05/11-05-0149-05-000n-wwise-proposal-high-throughput-extension-to-802-11-standard.doc.
T. S. Rappaport, Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice, New Jersey:Prentice Hall, 2002.
J. Barry, E. Lee, D. Messerschmitt, Digital Communications, New York:Springer, 2004.
J. Terry, J. Heiskala, OFDM Wireless LANs: A Theoretical and Practical Guide, Indianapolis:Sams, 2002.
H. Yang, "A Road to Future Broadband Wireless Access: ΜIΜO-OFDM-Based Air Interface", IEEE Communications Magazine, Jan. 2004.
G. L. Stuber, J. R. Barry, S. W. McLaughlin, Y. Li, M. A. Ingram, T. G. Pratt, "Broadband MIMO-OFDM Wireless Communications", Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 92, no. 2, pp. 271-294.
A. Saleh, R. Valenzuela, "A statistical model for indoor multi-path propagation", IEEE Journal of Selected Areas in Communications, vol. SAC 5, no. 2, pp. 138-146, Feb. 1987.
Q. H. Spencer, "Modeling the statistical time and angle of arrival characteristics of an indoor environment", IEEE Journal of Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 561-570, May 2002.
L. Schumacher, K. I. Pedersen, P. E. Mogensen, "From antenna spacings to theoretical capacities - guidelines for simulating MIMO systems", Proc. PIMRC Conf., vol. 2, pp. 587-592, 2002-Sept.
J. P. Kermoal, L. Schumacher, P. E. Mogensen, K. I. Pedersen, "Experimental investigation of correlation properties of MIMO radio channels for indoor picocell scenarios", Proc. IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, vol. 1, pp. 14-21, 2000-Sept.
L. Schumacher, B. Dijkstra, Description of a MATLAB implementation of the Indoor MIMO WLAN channel model proposed by the IEEE 802.11 TGn Channel Model Special Committee, May 2004, [online] Available: http://www.info.fundp.ac.be/~lsc/Research/IEEE_80211_HTSG_CMSC/distribution_terms.html.
J. Ha, "LDPC Coded OFDM with Alamouti/SVD Diversity Technique", Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 183-194, Oct. 2002.
S. Haykin, Adaptive Filter Theory, NJ, Englewood Cliffs:Prentice Hall, 1996.
M. Clark, IEEE 802.11a WLAN model, Mathworks, Inc., June 2003, [online] Available: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/ loadFile.do?objectId=3540&objectType=file.
T. Feist, "Rapid prototyping and verification of MIMO systems", DSP Magazine, May 2006. Show Context Google Scholar
The Next Generation of Wireless Solutions, [online] Available: http://www.xilinx.com.
W. Sun, N. Trivedi, "Bluetooth Wi-Fi: No Brawl over 2.4 GHz", EE Times Asia, Oct. 2007.
- Eliezer, M. Shoemake, "Bluetooth and Wi-Fi coexistence schemes strive to avoid chaos", RF Design Magazine, Nov. 2001.
J. Andrews, A. Ghosh, R. Muhamed, Fundamentals of WiMAX, New Jersey:Pearson, 2007.
A. Ghosh, D. Wolter, J. Andrews, R. Chen, "Broadband Wireless Access with WiMAX/802.16: Current Performance Benchmarks and Future Potential", IEEE Communications Magazine, Feb. 2005.
T. Paul, A Study of Proposals for the IEEE 802.11n Wireless Local-Area Network Standard, Dec. 2007.
 G. J. Foschini, “Layered Space-Time Architectures for Wireless Communications in a Fading Environment When Using Multiple Antennas,” Bell Labs Tech., 1996.
 A. Burr, “Capacity Bounds and Estimates for the Finite Scatterers MIMO Wireless Channel,” IEEE JSAC, vol. 21, June 2003, pp. 812–18.
 K. Sakaguchi, H. Y. E. Chua, and K. Araki, “MIMO Chan- nel Capacity in an Indoor Line-of-Sight (LOS) Environ- ment,” IEICE Trans. Commun., vol. E88-B, no. 7, July 2005, pp. 3010–19.
 C. Williams (Ed.) et al., “Antenna Array Technology and MIMO Systems,” doc. 8366CRCR, deliverable to Ofcom, June 2004.
 P. F. Driessen and G. J. Foschini, “On the Capacity For- mula for Multiple Input-Multiple Output Wireless Chan- nels: a Geometric Interpretation,” IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 47, no. 2, Feb. 1999, pp. 173–76.
 D. Gesbert et al., “Outdoor MIMO Wireless Channels: Models and Performance Prediction,” IEEE Trans. Com- mun., vol. 50, no.12, Dec. 2002, pp. 1926–34.
 I. Sarris and A. R. Nix, “Design and Performance Assess- ment of Maximum Capacity MIMO Architectures in Line-of-Sight,” IEE Proc. Commun. (in press).
 I. Sarris and A. R. Nix, “On the Link-Level Performance of MIMO Systems in Line-Of-Sight,” Proc. IEE 3G and Beyond Conf., London, Nov. 2005.
 A. Doufexi et al., “Capacity and Coverage Enhance- ments of MIMO WLANs in Realistic Environments,” Proc. Int’l. Conf. Commun., Istanbul, June 2006.
 K. Yu et al., “Modeling of Wide-Band MIMO Radio Channels Based on NLoS Indoor Measurements,” IEEE Trans. Vehic. Tech., vol. 53, no. 3, May 2004, pp. 655–65.
"AR1B STD-T71 (5.0)", Broadband Mobile Access Communication System (CSMA), December 2007.
"ISO/IEC 14977:1996", Information technology - Syntactic metalanguage - Extended BNF.
 A. Raniwala, T. Chiueh, “Architecture and algorithms for an IEEE 802.11-based multi-channel wireless mesh network,” Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM, vol. 3, pp. 2223–2234, Mar. 2005.
 A. Raniwala, K. Gopalan, T. Chiueh, “Centralized channel assignment and routing algorithms for multi-channel wireless mesh networks,” ACM Mobile Computing and Communications Review (MC2R), vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 50–65, Apr. 2004.
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/Reports/tgs update.htm
 IEEE 802.11n Working Group, “Draft amendment to standard for information technology - telecommunications and information exchange between systems-Local and metropolitan networks-specific requirements - part 11: wireless LAN medium access control and physical layer specifications: enhancements for higher throughput,” IEEE P802.11n/D1.0, Jan. 2006.
 A. Muir and J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves, “A channel access protocol for multihop wireless networks with multiple channels,” Proceedings of IEEE ICC, pp. 1617–1621, June 1998.
 J. So and N. Vaidya, “Multi-channel MAC for ad hoc networks: handling multi-channel hidden terminals using a single transceiver,” Proceedings of ACM MobiHoc, pp. 222–233, May 2004.
 W. C. Hung, K. L. Eddie Law, A. Leon Garcia, “A dynamic multichannel MAC for ad-hoc LAN,” 21st Symp. on Comm., pp. 31–35, Apr. 2002.
 Asis Nasipuri and Samir R. Das, “A multichannel CSMA MAC protocol for mobile multihop networks,” Proceedings of IEEE WCNC, pp. 1402– 1406, Sep. 1999.
 R. Garces and J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves, “Collision avoidance and resolution multiple access for multichannel wireless networks,” Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 595–602, Mar. 2000.
 J. So and N. Vaidya. “A multi-channel MAC protocol for ad hoc wireless networks,” UIUC Technical Report, Jan. 2003.
 L. Kleinrock and F. A. Tobagi, “Packet switching in radio channels : part 1 – carrier sense multiple-access modes and their throughputdelay characteristics,” IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. COM-23, no. 12, pp. 1400–1416, Dec. 1975
transmission monitored and managed). REFERENCES
D. Aditya, M. Kamesh, P. Arogyaswami, Receive Antenna Selection in MIMO Systems using Convex Optimization, pp. 115–120, 2008.
P. Arogyaswami, R. Vwani, Communications, Computation, Control, And Signal Processing, Springer Netherlands, pp. 550–608, 1993.
G.J. Foschini, "Layered Space-Time Architecture for Wireless Communication in a Fading Environment When Using Multi-Element Antennas", Bell Laboratories Technical Journal, pp.41–59, October 1996. Available:http://www.ece.ualberta.ca/~hcdc/Library/StCommClass/Fosc 96.pdf
G.J. Foschini, G.D. Golden, R.A. Valenzuela and P.W. Wolniansky "Simplified Processing for High Spectral Efficiency Wireless Communication Employing Multi-Element Arrays", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications 17 (11):1841–1852, 1999.
V. Mai, P. Arogyaswami, Optimum Transmission Scheme for a MISO Wireless System with Partial Channel Knowledge and Infinite K factor, 2008. Available: http://en.scientificcommons.org/42361967
N. Mastorakis, M.C. Popescu, C.A. Bulucea, "Analysis in Time- Frequency Domain of Asynchronous Motors Control with Inverter Switching at Zero Voltage", Proceedings of the 8th WSEAS International Conference on Education and Educational Technology EDU’09: Advanced Educational Topics and Technologies, pp.126-132, Genova, October 17-20, 2009. IEEE 802.11n, 2003. Available: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
O. Olaru, M.C. Popescu and V. Balas, A Study of Oscillation for Signal Stabilization of Nonlinear System, Proceedings of the 10th WSEAS Int. Conf. on Automation & Information (ICAI '09), pp.430-437, Prague, 23-25 march 2009.
M.C. Popescu, O. Olaru and N. Mastorakis, "Equilibrium Dynamic Systems Intelligence", International Journal of Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, Issue 2, Vol.3, pp.133-142, 2009. Available: http://www.naun.org/journals/m3as/mmmas-140.pdf
 M.C. Popescu, TelecomunicaŃii, Lucrări practice, Tipografia UniversităŃii din Craiova, pp.200-233, 2005.
 M.C. Popescu, TelecomunicaŃii, Editura Universitaria Craiova, pp.410- 423, 2008.
 M.C. Popescu, Estimarea si identificarea proceselor, Editura Sitech Craiova, pp.112-123, 2006.
 M.C. Popescu, O. Olaru, N. Mastorakis, "Equilibrium Dynamic Systems Integration", Proceedings of the 10th WSEAS Int. Conf. on Automation & Information (ICAI '09), pp.424-430, Prague, 23-25 march 2009.
 M.C. Popescu, N. Mastorakis, Applications of the Four Color Problem, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Informatics, Issue 1, Vol.3, pp.17-26, 2009. Available: http://www.universitypress.org.uk/journals/ami/19-180.pdf
 M.C. Popescu, L. Popescu, N. Mastorakis, "Applications of Genetic Algorithms", WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications, Issue 11, Vol.6, pp.1782-1791, November 2009, Available: http://www.worldses.org/journals/information/information- 2009.htm
 M.C. Popescu, L. Popescu-Perescu, Gh. Manolea, N. Mastorakis, "New Management for the Control Three Tank System", WSEAS Transactions on Systems and Control, Issue 11, Vol.4, pp.561-570, November 2009. Available: http://www.worldses.org/journals/control/control-2009.htm
 M.C. Popescu, M.A. Drighiciu, O. Onisifor, Distributed control in wireless networks, The XIIIth Edition of the International Scientific Conference of the Engineering Faculty, Annals of the Constantin Brâncuşi University from Tg.-Jiu, Editura Academica Brâncuşi, Nr.2, pp.331-336, Tg.-Jiu, 7rd-8th November 2008.
 M.C. Popescu, Commande a distance des appareils de mesure de haute technologie, The XIIth Edition of the International Scientific Conference of the Engineering Faculty, Anale Universitatea Constantin Brâncuşi. Editura Academica Brâncuşi, Nr.3, pp.201-212, Tg.-Jiu, 23rd-24th November 2007.
 M.C. Popescu, Commande de systèmes non linéaires feedforward par une loi de commande linéaire avec petits gains, International Conference on Electromechanical and Power Systems, Vol.II, pp.II.9- II.12, Iasi, 2009.
 M.C. Popescu, N. Mastorakis, The Use of MIMO Technologies in Wireless, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Communications and Information Technology (CIT'09), pp.139-145, NAUN International Conferences, Vouliagmeni Beach, Greece, December 29-31, 2009.
 RouterLinksysWRT54GSAvailable:http://www.price.ro/ preturi_linksys_wrt54g_wire_router_wirelessg_802.11g_access_point_19912.htm
 Wireless video surveillance - for airside AIHCB Available: http://www.agnor.ro
 Supplement to IEEE Standard for Information Technology - Telecommunications and Information Exchange between Systems - Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Specific Requirements. Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications: High-Speed Physical Layer in the 5 GHz band. IEEE Std 802.11a-1999, 1999.
 Supplement to IEEE Standard for Information Technology - Telecommunications and Information Exchange between Systems - Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Specific Requirements. Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications: Higher-Speed Physical Layer Extension in the 2.4 GHz band. IEEE Std 802.11b-1999, 2000.
 IEEE Standard for Information Technology - Telecommunications and Information Exchange between Systems - Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Specific Requirements. Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications. Amendment 4: Further Higher Data Rate Extension in the 2.4 GHz band. ISO/IEC 8802-11:2005/Amd.4:2006(E) IEEE Std 802.11g-2003 (Amendment to IEEE Std 802.11-1999), 2006.
 IEEE 802.11n-2009: Standard for Information Technology - Telecommunications and Information Exchange between Systems - Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Specific Requirements. Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications. Amendment 4: Enhancements for Higher Throughput. IEEE Std P802.11n, October 2009.
 CACE Technologies. AirPcap N, 2009. http: //www.cacetech.com/products/airpcap_nx.html [Last visited: 28/09/2009].U. Lamping and E. Warnicke. Wireshark User’s Guide. Wireshark Foundation, 2008.
 M. Petrova et al. Interference Measurements on Performance Degradation between Colocated IEEE 802.11 g/n and IEEE 802.15. 4 Networks. In Proc. of ICN’07. IEEE Computer Society Washington, DC, USA, 2007.
 T. Paul and T. Ogunfunmi. Wireless lan comes of age: Understanding the ieee 802.11n amendment. Circuits and Systems Magazine, IEEE, 8(1):28–54, Quarter 2008.
 A. Tirumala, L. Cottrell, and T. Dunigan. Measuring end-to-end bandwidth with Iperf using Web100.
 V. Shrivastava et al. 802.11n under the microscope. In Proc. of IMC ’08, pages 105–110, New York, NY, USA, 2008. ACM.
IEEE Standard, Telecommunications and information exchange between systems - LAN and MAN - Specific requirements - Part 11: Wireless LAN MAC and PHY specifications, 1999
11n: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/Reports/tgn update.htm
M. Aziz, A. Nix, P. Fletcher, A study of performance and complexity for IEEE 802.11n MIMO-OFDM GIS solutions, IEEE International Communications Conference, ICC 2004.
Y. Lin, V.W.S. Wong, Frame Aggregation and Optimal Frame Size Adaptation for IEEE 802.11 n WLANs, IEEE GLOBECOM 2006.
X. Yang, IEEE 802.11n: enhancements for higher throughput in wireless LANs, IEEE Wireless Communications, Dec. 2005.
G. Bianchi. Performance Analysis of the IEEE 802.11 Distributed Coordination Function. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol.18, March 2000.
Pollin, S.; Ergen, M.; Coleri Ergen, S.; Bougard, B.; Van Der Perre, L.; Moerman, I.; Ahmad Bahai; Varaiya, P.; Catthoor, F., "Performance Analysis of Slotted Carrier Sense IEEE 802.15.4 Medium Access Layer," Wireless Communications, IEEE Transactions on , vol.7, no.9, pp.3359-3371, September 2008
M. Ergen, I-WLAN: Intelligent Wireless Local Area Networking, PhD degree Dissertation, University of California Berkeley, December 2004.
M. Williams, "Linux ethernet bonding driver HOWTO", April 24, 2006.
Interface bonding documentation, http://mikrotik.com/docs/ros/ 2.9/interface/bonding.pdf
Linux bonding HOWTO (in Japanese language), http://www.linux.or.jp/JF/ JFdocs/kernel-docs-2.4/networking/ bonding.txt.html
Advanced networking fuer fli41 (in German language), fli41 project, http://fli41.de/fileadmin/doc/fli41-3.0.1/node30.html
H. Adiseshu, G. Parulkar, G. Varghese, "A reliable and scalable striping protocol", Computer Communications Review, Vol. 26, No.4, pp. 131-141, October 1996.
F. Jacquet, M. Mission, "A method for increasing throughput based on packet striping", 1st European Conference, pp. 375-379, October 2000.
IEEE P802.3ad link aggregation task force, http://gruper.ieee.org/groups/ 802/3/ad/index.html.
M. Seaman, "Link aggregation control protocol scenarios", Rev. 01, August 1998.
Linux channel bonding, sourceforge project, http://sourcelbrge.net/ project/bonding.
Iperf version 2.02, http://dast.nlanr.net/Projects/Iperf/
Ethernet card and driver test, test of combinaitons of ethernet cards and drivers under Linux (RedHat 6.2, kernel 2.2.16), http://www.hpc.sfu.ca/bugaboo/ nic-test.html
B. Berliner, and J. Polk, “Concurrent Versions System (CVS),” http://www.cvshome.org, 2001.
A. Chervenak, V. Vellanki, and Z. Kurmas, “Protecting File Systems: A Survey of Backup Techniques,” Proc. Joint NASA and IEEE Mass Storage Conf., 1998.
T.P.P. Council, “TPC BenchmarkTM C Standard Specification,” http://www.tpc.org/tpcc, 2005.
L.P. Cox, C.D. Murray, and B.D. Noble, “Pastiche: Making Backup Cheap and Easy,” Proc. the Fifth USENIX Symp. Operating System Design and Implementation, 2002.
J. Damoulakis, “Time to Say Goodbye to Backup?,” Storage, vol. 4, no. 9, pp. 64-66, Nov. 2006.
M. Flouris, and A. Bilas, “Clotho: Transparent Data Versioning at the Block I/O Level,” Proc. the 12th NASA Goddard, 21st IEEE Conf. Mass Storage Systems and Technologies (MSST '04), pp. 315-328, 2004.
D.K. Gifford, R.M. Needham, and M.D. Schroeder, “Cedar File System,” Comm. the ACM, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 288-298, Mar. 1988.
Y. Hu, and Q. Yang, “DCD—Disk Caching Disk: A New Approach for Boosting I/O Performance,” Proc. the 23rd Ann. Int'l Symp. Computer Architecture (ISCA), 1996.
Intel, “IoMeter: Performance Analysis Tool,” http://www. iometer.org, 2011.
J. Katcher, “PostMark: A New File System Benchmark,” Technical Report 3022, Network Appliance, 1997.
K. Keeton, C. Santos, D. Beyer, J. Chase, and J. Wilkes, “Designing for Disasters,” Proc. the Third USENIX Conf. File and Storage Technologies, 2004.
D. Korn, and E. Krell, “The 3-D File System,” Proc. the USENIX Summer Conf., pp. 147-156, 1989.
G. Laden, P. Ta-Shma, E. Yaffe, M. Factor, and S. Fienblit, “Architectures for Controller Based CDP,” Proc. the Fifth USENIX Conf. File and Storage Technologies, pp. 107-121, 2007.
X. Li, C. Xie, and Q. Yang, “Optimal Implementation of Continuous Data Protection (CDP) in Linux Kernel,” Proc. the Int'l Conf. Networking, Architecture, and Storage (NAS '08), pp. 28-35, 2008.
“Linux Kernel Drivers,” http://sourceforge.net, 2011.
M. Lu, S. Lin, and T. Chiueh, “Efficient Logging and Replication Techniques for Comprehensive Data Protection,” Proc. the 24th IEEE Conf. Mass Storage Systems and Technologies (MSST '07), pp. 171-184, 2007.
K. McCoy, VMS File System Internals. Digital Press, 1990.
C. Morrey, III and D. Grunwald, “Peabody: The Time Travelling Disk,” Proc. IEEE Mass Storage Conf., 2003.
C. Morrey, III and D. Grunwald, “Content-Based Block Caching,” Proc. the 14th NASA Goddard, 23rd IEEE Conf. Mass Storage Systems and Technologies (MSST '06), 2006.
L. Moses, “An Introductory Guide to TOPS-20,” Technical Report TM-82-22, USC/Information Sciences Inst., 1982.
K. Muniswamy-Reddy, C. Wright, A. Himmer, and E. Zadok, “A Versatile and User-Oriented Versioning File System,” Proc. the Third USENIX Conf. File and Storage Technologies, 2004.
A. Muthitacharoen, B. Chen, and D. Mazières, “A Low-Bandwidth Network File System,” Proc. the Eighth ACM Symp. Operating Systems Principles, 2001.
K. Norvag, and K. Bratbergsengen, “Log-Only Temporal Object Storage,” Proc. Eighth Int'l Workshop Database and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA '97), 1997.
B. O'Neill, “Any-Point-in-Time Backups,” Storage, special issue on managing the information that drives the enterprise, Sept. 2005.
D. Patterson, A. Brown, P. Broadwell, G. Candea, M. Chen, J. Cutler, P. Enriquez, A. Fox, E. Kiciman, and M. Merzbacher, “Recovery-Oriented Computing (ROC): Motivation, Definition, Techniques, and Case Studies,” Technical Report UCB/CSD-0201175, U.C. Berkeley, 2002.
Z. Peterson, and R. Burns, “Ext3cow: A Time-Shifting File System For Regulatory Compliance,” ACM Trans. Storage, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 190-212, 2005.
J. Piernas, T. Cortes, and J. García, “TPCC- UVA: A Free, Open-Source Implementation of the TPC-C Benchmark,” http://www.infor.uva.es/~diego/tpcc-uva.html, 2005.
S. Rhea, P. Eaton, D. Geels, H. Weatherspoon, B. Zhao, and J. Kubiatowicz, “Pond: The OceanStore Prototype,” Proc. the Second USENIX Conf. File and Storage Technologies (FAST), pp. 1-14, 2003.
M. Rosenblum, and J.K. Ousterhout, “The Design and Implementation of a Log-Structured File System,” ACM Trans. Compute System, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 26-52, Feb. 1992.
A. Sankaran, K. Guinn, and D. Nguyen, “Volume Shadow Copy Service,” POWER, vol. 14, Mar. 2004.
D.S. Santry, M.J. Feeley, N.C. Hutchinson, A.C. Veitch, R.W. Carton, and J. Ofir, “Deciding when to Forget in the Elephant File System,” Proc. the Seventh ACM Symp. Operating Systems Principles, pp. 110-123, 1999.
M. Seltzer, K. Bostic, M. McKusick, and C. Staelin, “An Implementation of a Log-Structured File System for UNIX,” Proc. Winter 1993 USENIX Tech. Conf., pp. 307-326, 1993.
D. Smith, “The Cost of Lost Data,” J. Contemporary Business Practice, vol. 6, no. 3, 2003.
C.A.N. Soules, G.R. Goodson, J.D. Strunk, and G.R. Ganger, “Metadata Efficiency in Versioning File Systems,” Proc. the Second USENIX Conf. File and Storage Technologies (FAST), pp. 43-58, 2003.
“Storage Performance Council SPC-1 Specification,” http://www.storageperformance.org/spces, 2011.
“Storage Performance Council, SPC-1 Benchmark Results,” http://www.storageperformance.org/results, 2011.
P. Ta-Shma, G. Laden, M. Ben-Yehuda, and M. Factor, “Virtual Machine Time Travel Using Continuous Data Protection and Checkpointing,” ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems Rev., vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 127-134, 2008.
“University of Massachusetts SPC Traces,” http://www.ssrc. ucsc.edu/wikis/ssrc/SoftwareTraces/SpcTraces, 2011.
J. Wires, and M.J. Feeley, “Secure File System Versioning at the Block Level,” ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems Rev., vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 203-215, June 2007.
W. Xiao, Y. Liu, Q. Yang, J. Ren, and C. Xie, “Implementation and Performance Evaluation of Two Snapshot Methods on iSCSI Target Storages,” Proc. the 14th NASA Goddard, 23rd IEEE Conf. Mass Storage Systems and Technologies (MSST '06), 2006.
Q. Yang, W. Xiao, and J. Ren, “TRAP-Array: A Disk Array Architecture Providing Timely Recovery to Any Point-in-Time,” Proc. the 33rd Ann. Int'l Symp. Computer Architecture, pp. 289-301, 2006.
B. Zhu, K. Li, and H. Patterson, “Avoiding the Disk Bottleneck in the Data Domain Deduplication File System,” Proc. the Sixth USENIX Conf. File and Storage Technologies (FAST), pp. 269-282, 2008.
N. Zhu, and T. Chiueh, “Portable and Efficient Continuous Data Protection for Network File Servers,” Proc. the 37th Ann. IEEE/IFIP Int'l Conf. Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN '07), pp. 687-697, 2007.
S. Savage, A. Collins, and E. Hoffman, "The end-to-end effects of Internet path selection," in Proceedings of ACM SIGCOMM, Aug. 1999.
C. Barakat, E. Altman, and W. Dabbous, "On TCP Performance in a Heterogeneous Network: A Survey," IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 40-46, 2000.
M. Zhang, B. Karp, S. Floyd and L Peterson, "RR-TCP: A Reordering-Robust TCP with DSACK," in Proceedings of the Eleventh IEEE International Conference on Networking Protocols (ICNP 2003), November 2003.
Youngseok Lee, Ilkyu Park, and Yanghee Choi, "Improving TCP Performance in Multipath Packet Forwarding Networks," Journal of Communication and Networks (JCN), pp. 148 - 157, vol. 4 no. 2, June 2002.
Johnny Chen, "New Approaches to Routing for Large-Scale Data Networks," Rice University, TR99-344, pp.119-144, June 1999.
M. Zhang, A. Krishnamurthy, L. Peterson, R. Wang, "A Transport Layer Approach for Improving End-to-End Performance and Robustness Using Redundant Paths," USENIX 2004, June 2004.
Kultida Rojviboonchai and Hitoshi Aida, "An Evaluation of Multipath Transmission Control Protocol (M/TCP) with Robust Acknowledgement Schemes," Internet Conference 2002, Oct. 2002.
Pablo Rodriguez and Ernst W. Biersack, "Dynamic Parallel Access to Replicated Content in the Internet," IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 10, num. 4, Aug. 2002.
The network simulator- ns-2, http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns
H. Adiseshu, G. Parulkar, G. Varghese, "A Reliable and Scalable Striping Protocol", Proc.of ACM SIGCOMM, 1996-August.
A. Bakre, B. Badrinath, "I-TCP: Indirect TCP for Mobile Hosts", Proc. of ICDCS, 1995-May.
B. Bakshi, P. Krishna, N. Vaidya, D. K. Pradhan, "Improving Performance of TCP over Wireless Networks", Proc. of ICDCS, 1997-May.
H. Balakrishnan, S. Seshan, E. Amir, R. Katz, "Improving TCP/IP Performance over Wireless Networks", Proc. of ACM MOBICOM, 1995-November. Access at ACM Google Scholar
H. Balakrishnan, V. Padmanabhan, R. Katz, "The Effects of Asymmetry on TCP Performance", Proc. of ACM/IEEE MOBICOM, 1997-September.
Bandwidth ON Demand Interoperability Group. Interoperability Requirements for Nx56/64 kbit/s Calls, September 1992.
C. Brendan, S. Traw, J. Smith, "Striping within the Network Subsystem", IEEE Network, 1995.
A. Demers, S. Keshav, S. Shenker, "Analysis of a Fair Queuing Algorithm", Journal of Internetworking Research and Experience, September 1989.
R. Durst, G. Miller, E. Travis, "TCP Extensions for Space Communications", Proc. of ACM/IEEE MOBICOM, 1996-September.
"IS-95", Mobile Station-Base Station Compatibility Standard for Dual-Mode Wideband Spread Spectrum Cellular System, 1993.
M. Mehta, N. Vaidya, Delayed Duplicate-Acknowledgements: A Proposal to Improve Performance of TCP on Wireless Links, February 1999.
V. Paxson, "End-to-End Internet Packet Dynamics", Proc. of ACM SIGCOMM, 1997-September.
M. Rahnema, "An Overview of the GSM System and Protocol Architecture", IEEE Communications Magazine, April 1993.
P. Sinha, N. Venkitaraman, R. Sivakumar, V. Bharghavan, "WTCP: A Reliable Transport Protocol for Wireless Wide-Area Networks", Proc. of ACM/IEEE MOBICOM, 1999-August.
Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification Release 1.1, January 1995.
 G. Malkin, ,” RFC 2701: Multi-link Multi-node PPP Bundle Dis- covery Protocol, Sept. 1999.
 K. Sklower, B. Lloyd, G. McGrego, D. Carr, and T. Coradetti, ,” RFC 1990: The PPP Multilink Protocol (MP), August 1996.
 K. Sklower, B. Lloyd, G. McGrego, and D. Carr, ,” RFC 1717:The PPP Multilink Protocol (MP), November 1994.
 W. Simpson, Editor, ,” RFC 1661 : The Point-to-Point Protocol(PPP).
 W. Simpson, Editor, ,” RFC 1662 : PPP in HDLC-like Framing,July 1994.
 D. Rand, ,” RFC 1663 : PPP Reliable Transmission, July 1994.
 R. Ogier, V. Ruenburg, and N. Shacham, “Distributed algorithms for computing shortest pairs of disjoint paths,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 443–455, Mar. 1993.
 I. Cidon, R. Rom, and Y. Shavim, “Analysis of multi-path rout- ing,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 885–896, Dec. 1999.
 N. Taft-Plotkin, B. Bellur, and R. Ogier, “Quality of Service Rout- ing Using Maximally Disjoint Paths,” in Proceedings of the IEEE IWQoS’99, London, UK., June 1999, pp. 119–128.
 A. Nasipuri and S. R. Das, “On-Demand Multipath Routing for Ad-Hoc Networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE ICCCN,99, Boston, October 1999, pp. 64–70.
 J Raju and J.J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves, “A New Approach to On- Demand Multipath Routing,” in Proceedings of the IEEE IC- CCN,99, Boston, October 1999, pp. 522–527.
 M.R. Pearlman, Z.J. Haas, P. Scholander, and S.S. Tabrizi, “On the Impact of Alternate Path Routing for Load Balancing in Mo- bile Ad Hoc Networks,” in Proceedings of ACM MobiHOC’00, Boston, August 2000, pp. 119–128.
 Mario Gerla Sung-Ju Lee, “Split Multipath Routing with Max- imally Disjoint Paths in Ad hoc Networks ,” in Proceedings of ICC’01, Helsinki, Finland, June 2001.
 W-H Liao et. al., “A Multi-Path QoS Routing Protocol in a Wireless Mobile Ad Hoc Network,” in Proceedings of the IEEE ICN’00, CREF, Colmar, France, July 2001.
 DarrellC.Anderson,JeffreyS.Chase,andAminM.Vahdat,“In- terposed request routing for scalable network storage,” in Pro- ceedings of the Fourth Symposium on Operating System Design and Implementation (OSDI), October 2000.
 “SunStorEdgeNetworkDataReplicatorWhitePaper,” www.sun.com/storage/white-papers/sndr.html.
 “FilerDeploymentStrategiesforEvolvingLANTopologies,” www.netapp.com/tech library/3009.html.
 Randy Haagens, “iscsi requirements,” www.ietf.org/proceedings/00jul/SLIDES/ips-iscsi-reqs.pdf.
 CiscoSystems,,”www.cisco.com/warp/public/779/largeent/learn/ technologies/fast echannel.html.
 “SCTP site,” www.sctp.org.
 “SCTP site in Germany,” www.sctp.de.  “SCTP for beginners,” http://tdrwww.exp-math.uni-essen.de/pages/forschung/sctp fb.  “SCTP:AnOverview,”http://sctp.chicago.il.us/sctpoverview.html.  “Protocol engineering lab at university of delaware cis dept.,” http://www.cis.udel.edu/ iyengar/research/SCTP.
 R. R. Stewart, M. A. Ramalho et. al., “SCTP Extensions for Dynamic Reconfiguration of IP Addresses and Enforcement of Flow and Message Limits,” http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-addip-sctp- 02.txt, June 2001.
 Perkins, C., ,” RFC 2002: IP Mobility Support, October 1996.  Perkins, C., ,” RFC 2003: IP Encapsulation within IP, October 1996.
 Perkins, C., ,” RFC 2004: Minimal Encapsulation within IP, October 1996.
 Solomon, J., ,” RFC 2005: Applicability Statement for IP Mobility Support, October 1996.
 V. Jacobson, “Modified TCP Congestion Avoidance Algorithm,” end2end interest group mailing list, April 1990.
 L. Rizzo, “Dummynet: a simple approach to the evaluation of network protocols,” ACM Computer Communication Review, vol.27, no. 1, pp. 31–41, Jan. 1997.
S. Avallone, M. D'Arienzo, S. P. Romano, M. Esposito, A. Pescape', and G. Ventre. Mtools. IEEE Network, Software Tools for Networking, 16(15):3, 2002.
S. Avallone, D. Emma, A. Pescape', and G. Ventre. A distributed multiplatform architecture for traffic generations. To appear in Proc. of International Symposium on Performance Evaluation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (SPECTS'04), July 2004.
D. Emma, A. Pescape', and G. Ventre. Analysis and experimentation of an open distributed platform for synthetic traffic generation. In Proc. of IEEE FTDCS, May 2004.
0101) Ying Li ; Shihua Zhu ; Pinyi Ren ; Gang Hu
Path toward next generation wireless internet cellular mobile 4G, WLAn/WPAN and IPv6 backbone
TENCON '02. Proceedings. 2002 IEEE Region 10 Conference on Computers, Communications, Control and Power Engineering
0102) R.C. Qiu ; Wenwu Zhu ; Ya-Qin Zhang
Third generation and beyond 3.5G wireless networks and its applications
2002 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems. Proceedings (Cat. No.02CH37353)
0103) Advanced wireless communications 4G technology
Savo G. Glisic
ISBN: 978-0-470-86777-8 December 2005, wiley,
0104) T.S. Rappaport
The wireless revolution , 1991,
Journals & Magazines > IEEE Communications Magazine > Volume: 29 Issue: 11
0105)D.M. Barnes, The introduction of cellular radio in the united kingdom, 35th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference,21-23 May 1985
6) Cellular Radio A European Round-up
7) Cellular Moble Radio an emerging technology
8) Bluetooth; connect without cables
9) Next generation wearable networks
10) 3G wireless systems and beyond a review
11) system architecture for Mobile communication s systems beyond IMT-2000
12) Evolution towards broadband wireless systems
13) Features in feature: 4G visions from a technical perspective
14) Evans visions of 4G
15) fourth generation mobile presented at ACTS mobile summit99
16) 3g wireless mobility scales new heights
0201) Radio Propagation Fundamentls
0202) Radio Wave Propagation
0203) THe Effects of time delay spread on portable communications channels with digital modulations
0204) a statistical basis for log normal shadowing effects in multipath fading channels
0205) distribution of multipath delay spread and average excess delay for 910 MHz urban mobile radio path
0206) short block equalization techniques employing channel estimation for fading
0207) level crossing rates and average fade duration of wireless channels with spatially complicated multipaths
0208) radio propagation in urban area
0209) fading channel issues in system engineering
0210) communications systems engineering
0211) mobie communications engineering
0212) Matlab version 7.0.1
0213) simulation of communication systems 2nd
0214) digital communication over fading channels, 2nd
0215) tradeoffs of source coding
0216) simulation and software radio for mobile communications
0217) a modular approach to design and simulation of digital communication systems
0301) propagation measurements and mobiles for wireless communications channels
0302) empirical formula for propagation loss in land mobile radio services
0303) Proakis, digital communications 4th
0304) mobile communications design fundamentals, 2nd
0305) principles of mobile communications 2nd
0306) a computer algorithm for prediction of service area in a mobile radio communication system
0307) cellular radio performance engineering
0308) wireless and personal communications systems
0309) a theoretical mobile of UHF propagation in urban environment
0310) the effect of path loss models on the simulated performance of portable radio systems
0311) radio propagation characteristics for line of sight microcellular and personal communications
0312) unified approach to prediction of propagation over buildings for all ranges of base station antenna height
0313) VHF radio system performance model for predicting communications operational ranges in irregular terrain
0314) convert field strength to received power for use in system design
0315) an empirically based path loss model for wireless channels in suburban environments
0316) the mobile radio propagation channel
0317) antennas and propagation for wireless communication system
0318) a microcellular ray tracing propagation model and envaluation of its narrowband and wideband predictions
Ν. Thompson, G. He, H. Luo, "Flow scheduling for end-host multihoming", Proc. of IEEE Infocom '06, pp. 1-12, 2006-Apr.
S. Buljore, "Introduction to IEEE P1900.4 activities", IEICE Trans. on Communications, vol. E91-B, no. 1, pp. 2-9, Jan. 2008.
R. Draves, J. Padhye, B. Zill, "Routing in multi-radio multi-hop wireless mesh networks", Proc. of MobiCom '04, pp. 114-128, 2004-Sept.-Oct.
S. Hanaoka, M. Yano, T. Hirata, "Test-bed system of inter-radio system switching for cognitive radio", IEICE Trans. on Communications, vol. E91-B, no. 1, pp. 14-21, Jan. 2008.
K. Chebrolu, R. Rao, "Communication using multiple wireless interfaces", Proc. of IEEE WCNC '02, pp. 327-331, 2002-Mar.
P. Sharma, S. J. Lee, J. Brassil, K. G. Shin, "Aggregating bandwidth for multihomed mobile collaborative communities", IEEE Trans. on Mobile Computing, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 280-296, Mar. 2007.
H. R. Karimi, G. P. Koudouridis, K. Kimou, P. Karlsson, "Switched multi-radio transmission diversity for non-collocated radio accesses", Proc. of IEEE VTC '06, pp. 167-171, 2006-May.
J. Li, J. Brassil, "Performance characterization of traffic equalizers on heterogeneous communication links", Proc. of Qshie '06, 2006-Aug.
S. Mao, S. S. Panwar, Y. T. Hou, "On optimal partitioning of realtime traffic over multiple paths", Proc. of IEEE Infocom '05, pp. 2325-2336, 2005-Mar.
S. Kandula, D. Katabi, S. Sinha, A. Berger, "Dynamic load balancing without packet reordering", Computer Communication Review, vol. 37, pp. 51-62, Apr. 2007.
S. R. Mohanty, L. N. Bhuyan, "On fair scheduling in heterogeneous link aggregated services", Proc. of ICCCN '05, pp. 199-205, 2005-Oct.
J.-O. Kim, T. Ueda, S. Obana, "MAC-level measurement based traffic distribution over IEEE 802.11 multi-radio networks", IEEE Trans. on Consumer Electronics, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 1185-1191, Aug. 2008.
Y. He, J. Brassil, "NATALIE: an adaptive network-aware traffic equalizer", Proc. of ICC '07, pp. 595-602, 2007-June.
Wifi(無線網) Antenna(空中線）(4) researchgateで文献調査 の参考文献一覧
Wifi(無線網) Antenna(空中線）(6) 空中線(antenna)の特性
無線網(Wifi)空中線(antenna) (7) 障害物と反射物
無線網(Wifi)と空中線(antenna)(8) 仰角(elevation) 方位(azimuth)
無線網（Wifi）空中線(antenna)(2) 802.11 Wireless LAN Fundamentals を拝読
無線網（Wifi）空中線(antenna)(22) WiFi Related document
ver. 0.01 20190307 午後
ver. 0.02 参考文献 20190307 夕
ver. 0.03 参考文献の参考文献書き始め 20190307 夜
ver. 0.04 参考文献の参考文献完了 20190308 朝
ver. 0.05 項目確認 400文献 20190308 昼
ver. 0.06 項目追加 600文献 20190308夜
ver. 0.07 参考文献の参考文献の参考文献追記 700文献 20190309 朝
ver. 0.08 引用文献と引用文献の参考文献追記 800文献 20190309 昼
ver. 0.09 950文献 20190309 夜
ver. 0.10 1000文献 20190310 朝
ver. 0.11 表題変更 20190312
ver. 0.12 HAZOP表追記 20190326 作業時間15分
無線網（Wi-Fi）空中線(antenna)(1) 検索論文拝 HAZOP表
|6||類||as well as||将来の技術が予測できる内容のものが見当たらない||自分が予測できてないのでどの分野で探せばいいかわかっていない||材料、構造、数学など３つ以上の異なる分野で探す|