In this blog post, we are going to learn how to deploy flows using enebular.com on enebular-runtime-agents.
Installed enebular-runtime-agent on the device you want to deploy the flow? If no, quickly install it using the link, https://qiita.com/BSatyaKishore/items/3ee6cf9d5ad89310855d
STEP 1: Setting up on enebular.com
- Goto enebular.com. And sign in or sign up if needed and then sign in.
- You'll see something similar to this.
- Then click on Projects. You'll see something similar to this.
- Click on Create Project. And enter the name of your project. You'll see something similar to this.
- Click on Submit. Something like below should appear.
- Click on Flow in the left panel.
- Click on + in the bottom right*. You should see something like this. Fill out that pop-up. And click **Continue*
- You should see something similar to this.
STEP-2: Creating a flow on enebular.
- Click on Edit Flow. A new tab should open and you should see something similar to this.
- Use the nodes in the left panel to create flows. As an example, I created a simple flow as below.
- The Deploy button on the top right appears red. It means there are unsaved changes in the flow. Click on this Deploy button. It should change it's color to grey, which means all changes are saved on enebular.com
- Now, close this tab and go to the tab from where you got here. Refresh it. You should some text in the grey area.
STEP-3: Getting Deploy Keys from AWS-IoT
- Open IAM console on amazon AWS.
- In the left panel click on Users. You should see something like this.
- Click on Add User
- You should see something like this. Fill with a User name and make sure that Access type* is set to Programmatic access. And Click on Next: Permissions.
- It should appear something like this, Click on Attach existing policies directly
- In the search bar, search for AWSIoTFullAccess select it.
- Click on Next: Review
- Click on Create User.
- You should see something like this. Copy these keys. And save it for further usage in adding devices on enebular.com.
- Copy those keys and end-point url which we got in the https://qiita.com/BSatyaKishore/items/3ee6cf9d5ad89310855d.
STEP-4: Adding these keys on enebular.com
- You were here. Click on Deploy on the top panel.
- You should see something similar to this. Click on Deploy button on the right.
- You should see thing like this. Select AWS IoT in the connection type.
- You should see something like these. Click on New
- Fill the details which we obtained using STEP-3. Region is available on AWS IoT EndPoint URL between 'iot.' and 'amazonaws'. Fill it and click on Save
- You should see all your things like this.
- Select Test and click Deploy. You should see something like this. And your flow will be deployed on the device. Congratulations
STEP-MISC: Deploying after setting up.
- Your Deploy screen should appear like this after you setup. Click on Deploy button.
- Something like this will appear. Select AWS Iot.
- Wait for a moment. You should be able to select your connection in the new list.
- Select your thing and click Deploy. You flow will be deployed on your thing.