#bmson is a new notechart format, which aims to help authors create notechart easily. It has many advantages:
- Sounds will be automatically sliced by the player. Authors don’t have to slice their sound files anymore. This reduces the number of sound files in a package, allowing for more efficient song loading.
- It also allows different kind of slices for different difficulty.
- Unlimited number of keysounds (when needed).
- For developers, it is easy to parse, because it is a standard JSON format.
- Extensible. Custom metadata can be added to JSON.
- Support bmson v0.21
- BGA not supported (because Bemuse doesn't support BGA)
- Use Google Chrome or Opera
- Go to https://bemuse.ninja/ and Enter Game
- Select BMS Mode
- At the bottom left, click Play Custom BMS
- Drag a folder with
.bmsonand KEY音 files such as
.ogginto the box. See example.
- Select a difficulty and play!
Go here → Sample bmson songs