A utility that reminds your iPhone app's users to review the app.
- Homepage: http://arashpayan.com/blog/2009/09/07/presenting-appirater/
- Source: https://github.com/mk/appirater.git
The ARTableViewPager is an iOS component for horizontal table view
- Homepage: https://github.com/arconsis/ARTableViewPager
- Source: https://github.com/arconsis/ARTableViewPager.git
ASStarRatingView is a control to rating with stars, it is simple to use and
- Homepage: https://github.com/yggg/ASStarRatingView
- Source: https://github.com/yggg/ASStarRatingView.git
Library for the creation of HUDs in iPhone applications.
AutoCoding is a category on NSObject that provides automatic support for
NSCoding to any object.
- Homepage: https://github.com/nicklockwood/AutoCoding
- Source: https://github.com/nicklockwood/AutoCoding.git
Data-aware view-controller that displays a UIView list in an automatically laid
- Homepage: https://github.com/norsez/BDDynamicGridViewController
- Source: https://github.com/norsez/BDDynamicGridViewController.git
Simple block-based concurrent multiple-URL data downloader based only on
- Homepage: https://github.com/norsez/BDMultiDownloader
- Source: https://github.com/norsez/BDMultiDownloader.git
Easy way to display non-obstructive messages to user without having to worry
about its behavior and conflicts with other views.
An iPhone view controller to visualize and control music playback.
- Homepage: https://github.com/BeamApp/MusicPlayerViewController
- Source: https://github.com/BeamApp/MusicPlayerViewController.git
- Sub specs:
- BeamMusicPlayerViewController/MediaPlayer (0.1.0)
Beautifully done UI and UIActionSheet replacements inspired by
- Homepage: https://github.com/gpambrozio/BlockAlertsAnd-ActionSheets
- Source: https://github.com/gpambrozio/BlockAlertsAnd-ActionSheets.git
Put controls above the keyboard on your iPhone or iPad app.
- Homepage: https://github.com/SimonBS/BSKeyboardControls
- Source: https://github.com/SimonBS/BSKeyboardControls.git
Simple IOS controller that show a full screen textView with keyboard.
- Homepage: https://github.com/brunow/BWLongTextViewController
- Source: https://github.com/brunow/BWLongTextViewController.git
A MobileSafari like open source implementation.
A sleek, easily customized calendar control for iOS.
CMHTMLView is UIWebView wrapper to provide easy access to show rich text content
(HTML) with native look and feel.
Custom UIView for iOS that pops up an animated "bubble" pointing at a button or
other view. Useful for popup tips.
- Homepage: https://github.com/chrismiles/CMPopTipView
- Source: https://github.com/chrismiles/CMPopTipView.git
A small, lightweight, embeddable HTTP server for Mac OS X or iOS applications.
- Homepage: https://github.com/robbiehanson/CocoaHTTPServer
- Source: https://github.com/robbiehanson/CocoaHTTPServer.git
ColorPicker for iPhone and iPod touch.
- Homepage: https://github.com/hayashi311
- Source: https://github.com/hayashi311/Color-Picker-for-iOS.git
Cocoa plotting framework for Mac OS X and iOS.
An NSDate Category With Locale-Aware Calculations for Beginning & End of Day,
Week, Month, and Year.
- Homepage: https://github.com/mattt/CupertinoYankee
- Source: https://github.com/mattt/CupertinoYankee.git
Draws a typical iOS badge indicator with a custom text on any view.
- Homepage: http://www.spaulus.com/2011/04/custombadge-2-0-retina-ready-scalable-light-reflex/?lang=en
- Source: https://github.com/ckteebe/CustomBadge.git
DACircularProgress is a UIView subclass with circular UIProgressView properties.
- Homepage: https://github.com/danielamitay/DACircularProgress
- Source: https://github.com/danielamitay/DACircularProgress.git
Validates an array of UITextFields before allowing an action to take place.
- Homepage: https://github.com/danielctull/DCTTextFieldValidator
- Source: https://github.com/danielctull/DCTTextFieldValidator.git
An easily customizable alternative to UIKit's UIPageControl.
- Homepage: https://github.com/ddeville/DDPageControl
- Source: https://github.com/ddeville/DDPageControl.git
A custom UIProgressView à la Twitter for iPhone.
- Homepage: https://github.com/ddeville/DDProgressView
- Source: https://github.com/ddeville/DDProgressView.git
DejalActivityView conveniently displays a horizontal, bezel-style, or
keyboard-covering view with a spinning activity indicator and adjustable text.
- Homepage: http://www.dejal.com/developer/#dejalactivityview
- Source: https://github.com/Dejal/DejalActivityView.git
Drop-in UIImagePickerController replacement w/ landscape support.
ImagePickerController with live filters, radial blur and more. Brought to you by
the fine ladies and gents at Backspaces.
- Homepage: www.backspac.es
- Source: https://github.com/gobackspaces/DLCImagePickerController.git
iOS star rating component.
- Homepage: https://github.com/dlinsin/DLStarRating
- Source: https://github.com/dlinsin/DLStarRating.git
Convenient CLLocationManager wrapper. Control location caching, cache age and
- Homepage: https://github.com/martinstolz/DMLocationManager
- Source: https://github.com/martinstolz/DMLocationManager.git
The Dropbox SDK for iOS.
- Homepage: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/reference/sdk
- Source: https://www.dropbox.com/static/developers/dropbox-ios-sdk-1.2.3.zip
Utilties for common and advanced graphics operations.
- Homepage: https://github.com/Discontinuity-srl/DSGraphicsKit
- Source: https://github.com/Discontinuity-srl/DSGraphicsKit.git
A dead simple, drop-in HUD view for iOS.
- Homepage: https://github.com/zwaldowski/DZProgressController
- Source: https://github.com/zwaldowski/DZProgressController.git
ECSlidingViewController is a view controller container that presents its child
view controllers in two layers. It provides functionality for sliding the top
view to reveal the views underneath it. This functionality is inspired by the
Path 2.0 and Facebook iPhone apps.
- Homepage: https://github.com/edgecase/ecslidingviewcontroller
- Source: https://github.com/edgecase/ECSlidingViewController.git
A similar control to the pull down to refresh control created by atebits in
- Homepage: https://github.com/enormego/EGOTableViewPullRefresh
- Source: https://github.com/enormego/EGOTableViewPullRefresh.git
Converts a given string with common chat smileys like :) to emoji symbols.
- Homepage: https://github.com/larsschwegmann/Emoticonizer
- Source: https://github.com/larsschwegmann/Emoticonizer.git
Evernote SDK for iOS.
- Homepage: https://github.com/evernote/evernote-sdk-ios
- Source: https://github.com/evernote/evernote-sdk-ios.git
The iOS SDK provides Facebook Platform support for iOS apps.
- Homepage: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/iossdk
- Source: https://github.com/facebook/facebook-ios-sdk.git
A project that includes a module for drawing arbitrary .ttf fonts for iPhone.
stringWithFormat: for the sophisticated hacker set.
- Homepage: https://github.com/mattt/FormatterKit
- Source: https://github.com/mattt/FormatterKit.git
- Sub specs:
- FormatterKit/ArrayFormatter (1.0.0)
- FormatterKit/LocationFormatter (1.0.0)
- FormatterKit/OrdinalNumberFormatter (1.0.0)
- FormatterKit/TimeIntervalFormatter (1.0.0)
- FormatterKit/UnitOfInformationFormatter (1.0.0)
- FormatterKit/URLRequestFormatter (1.0.0)
Interactive iOS 3D bar chart control made with GLKit.
- Homepage: https://github.com/sebastienwindal/FRD3DBarChart
- Source: https://github.com/sebastienwindal/FRD3DBarChart.git
Layered navigation controller for hierarchical iPad apps.
- Homepage: https://github.com/weissi/FRLayeredNavigationController
- Source: https://github.com/weissi/FRLayeredNavigationController.git
Phone utilities mostly for Core Animation.
FXLabel improves upon the standard UILabel by providing a subclass that supports
soft shadows, inner shadow and gradient fill, and which can easily be used in
place of any standard UILabel.
- Homepage: http://charcoaldesign.co.uk/source/cocoa#fxlabel
- Source: https://github.com/nicklockwood/FXLabel.git
A discreet, non-modal, notification view for iOS.
- Homepage: https://github.com/gcamp/GCDiscreetNotificationView
- Source: https://github.com/gcamp/GCDiscreetNotificationView.git
A subclass of UITextView that allow a placeholder.
- Homepage: https://github.com/gcamp/GCPlaceholderTextView
- Source: https://github.com/gcamp/GCPlaceholderTextView.git
The Google data APIs provide a simple protocol for reading and writing data on
the web. Many Google services provide a Google data API.
- Homepage: https://code.google.com/p/gdata-objectivec-client
- Source: http://gdata-objectivec-client.googlecode.com/svn
- Sub specs:
- GData/YouTube (1.9.1)
An XML/HTML Parser for iOS and OSX, based on Google's GDataXML.
- Homepage: https://github.com/graetzer/GDataXML-HTML
- Source: https://github.com/graetzer/GDataXML-HTML.git
GoogleAnalytics for iOS SDK.
- Homepage: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/ios/
- Source: http://dl.google.com/gaformobileapps/GoogleAnalyticsiOS_1.4.tar.gz
GrannySmith is Hulu's Objective C open source project. The first tool provided
in GrannySmith is GSFancyText. It allows you to format rich text in iOS in
- Homepage: https://github.com/hulu/GrannySmith
- Source: https://github.com/hulu/GrannySmith.git
- Sub specs:
- GrannySmith/GSFancyText (1.0.1) ###クラッシュレポートをロギング ##Hoptoad-iOS (3.1.0)
A Hoptoad Notifier for iOS.
Multi-line/Autoresizing UITextView similar to SMS-app.
- Homepage: https://github.com/HansPinckaers/GrowingTextView
- Source: https://github.com/HansPinckaers/GrowingTextView.git
An XML/HTML parser for Objective-C, inspired by Hpricot.
HRCoder is a replacement for the NSKeyedArchiver and NSKeyedUnarchiver classes
that uses a human-readable/editable format that can easily be stored in a
regular Plist or JSON file.
- Homepage: https://github.com/nicklockwood/HRCoder
- Source: https://github.com/nicklockwood/HRCoder.git
Simple HTTP Rest Library for iPhone and Cocoa projects.
A simple iPhone forms library.
- Homepage: https://github.com/ittybittydude/IBAForms
- Source: https://github.com/ittybittydude/IBAForms.git
A simple, highly customisable, data-driven 3D carousel for iOS and Mac OS.
- Homepage: http://www.charcoaldesign.co.uk/source/cocoa#icarousel
- Source: https://github.com/nicklockwood/iCarousel.git
iOS component for displaying a fullscreen image gallery Supports orientation
An asynchrounous IMAP client for iOS.
This iPhone framework allows settings to be in-app in addition to being in the
- Homepage: https://github.com/futuretap/InAppSettingsKit
- Source: https://github.com/futuretap/ InAppSettingsKit.git
iOS color picker view controller which presents a hue bar and a
saturation/brightness box to allow selection of any RGB color.
- Homepage: https://github.com/InfinitApps/InfColorPicker
- Source: https://github.com/InfinitApps/InfColorPicker.git
Cocoa / Cocoa Touch Dependency Injection framework with features for simpler
A set of classes, macros, components and constants that speed up development.
Library for displaying remotely administered notifications within a Mac or
iPhone app. Similar to Apple's push notifications, but more lightweight and only
displayed at app launch time. Perfect for cross-promoting apps or pointing out
- Homepage: http://www.charcoaldesign.co.uk/source/cocoa#inotify
- Source: https://github.com/nicklockwood/iNotify.git
Messages style input toolbar for iOS.
- Homepage: https://github.com/brandonhamilton/inputtoolbar
- Source: https://github.com/brandonhamilton/inputtoolbar.git
Core Animation framework for navigating data by flipping.
- Homepage: https://github.com/Dillion/iOS-Flip-Transform
- Source: https://github.com/Dillion/iOS-Flip-Transform.git
iOS Hierarchy Viewer allows developers to debug their user interfaces. If there
are problems with layout calculations, it will catch them by giving a real time
preview of the UIViews hierarchy.
- Homepage: https://github.com/glock45/iOS-Hierarchy-Viewer
- Source: https://github.com/glock45/iOS-Hierarchy-Viewer.git
iPhoneMK is a loose collection of Objective-C classes for the iPhone SDK.
- Homepage: https://github.com/michaelkamprath/iPhoneMK
- Source: https://github.com/michaelkamprath/iPhoneMK.git
A handy class that prompts users of your iPhone or Mac App Store app to rate
your application after using it for a while. Similar to Appirater, but with a
simpler, cleaner interface and automatic support for iOS fast application
- Homepage: http://charcoaldesign.co.uk/source/cocoa#irate
- Source: https://github.com/nicklockwood/iRate.git
iTellAFriend is an iOS toolkit for displaying a preconfigued mail composerwith a
"Tell a Friend" template in ios apps.
Drop in classes for adding a download info panel.
- Homepage: https://github.com/brunow/ITWLoadingPanel
- Source: https://github.com/brunow/ITWLoadingPanel.git
Library for dynamically checking for updates to Mac/iPhone App Store apps from
within the application and notifying users about the new release. Can also
notify users about new features in the app the first time they launch after an
- Homepage: http://www.charcoaldesign.co.uk/source/cocoa#iversion
- Source: https://github.com/nicklockwood/iVersion.git
JAGPropertyConverter allows easy serialization/deserialization of Model objects
to/from NSDictionaries in JSON or PropertyList formats.
- Homepage: http://github.com/jagill/JAGPropertyConverter
- Source: https://github.com/jagill/JAGPropertyConverter.git
JASidePanels is a UIViewController container designed for presenting a center
panel with revealable side panels - one to the left and one to the right.
- Homepage: https://github.com/gotosleep/JASidePanels
- Source: https://github.com/gotosleep/JASidePanels.git
Cocoa Touch library for finding information on an iOS device's owner. Inspired
by Square's iOS app.
- Homepage: https://github.com/jakeboxer/JBDeviceOwner
- Source: https://github.com/jakeboxer/ JBDeviceOwner.git
UIView that can generate a Ken Burns transition when given an array of UIImage
- Homepage: https://github.com/jberlana/iOSKenBurns
- Source: https://github.com/jberlana/iOSKenBurns.git
JBTabBarController aims to be a drop-in replacement for UITabBarController with
the intention of letting developers easily customise its appearance.
- Homepage: http://jinthagerman.github.com/JBTabBarController
- Source: https://github.com/jinthagerman/JBTabBarController.git
A base class for any draggable views. (Drag & Drop, even out of scrollviews)
- Homepage: https://github.com/jaydee3/JDDroppableView
- Source: https://github.com/jaydee3/JDDroppableView.git
A simple, yet powerful, customizable FlipNumberView based on CoreAnimation.
Contains also a Date Countdown Flip View.
- Homepage: https://github.com/jaydee3/JDFlipNumberView
- Source: https://github.com/jaydee3/JDFlipNumberView.git
NSCache based remote-image caching and downloading mechanism for iOS.
- Homepage: https://github.com/jakemarsh/JMImageCache
- Source: https://github.com/jakemarsh/JMImageCache.git
A subclassable table view controller with empty, loading and error states, also
supports infinte-scrolling and pull to refresh.
- Homepage: https://github.com/jakemarsh/JMStatefulTableViewController
- Source: https://github.com/jakemarsh/JMStatefulTableViewController.git
Cleanly implement a table view controller much like those in Settings.app, using
a simple, convienent block-based syntax.
- Homepage: https://github.com/jakemarsh/JMStaticContentTableViewController
- Source: https://github.com/jakemarsh/JMStaticContentTableViewController.git
Stylish and animated tab view for iOS rendered entirely using core graphics.
- Homepage: https://github.com/jasonmorrissey/JMTabView
- Source: https://github.com/jasonmorrissey/JMTabView.git
A carefully implemented iOS objective-c library to mimic the sidebar layout of
the new Facebook app and Path 2.0 app.
- Homepage: https://github.com/mystcolor/JTRevealSidebarDemo
- Source: https://github.com/mystcolor/JTRevealSidebarDemo.git
JWFolders is a class that attempts to mimic the folder animation present on the
- Homepage: https://github.com/jwilling/JWFolders
- Source: https://github.com/jwilling/JWFolders.git ###カレンダーそっくりさん ##Kal (1.0rc1)
A calendar component for the iPhone (the UI is designed to match MobileCal).
A Behavior Driven Development library for iPhone and iPad development.
KNMultiItemSelector is a versatile drop in multiple items selector for iOS
- Homepage: https://github.com/kentnguyen/KNMultiItemSelector
- Source: https://github.com/kentnguyen/KNMultiItemSelector.git [32m
UIViewController+KNSemiModal is an effort to make a replica of semi-modal view
with pushed-back stacked animation found in the beautiful Park Guides by
National Geographic app.
- Homepage: https://github.com/kentnguyen/KNSemiModalViewController
- Source: https://github.com/kentnguyen/KNSemiModalViewController.git ###iADとGoogle Adsを同じコンテナで ##LARSAdController (2.1.1)
Singleton Objective-C class to not only easily integrate iAds into your app, but
have AdMob ads running as a backup.
- Homepage: https://github.com/larsacus/LARSAdController
- Source: https://github.com/larsacus/LARSAdController.git ###アニメーションGIFからアニメーションを自動生成 ##LBGIFImage (0.0.1)
This is a small category that creates an animated UIImage out of a gif image.
- Homepage: https://github.com/larcus94/LBGIFImage
Core files of LibComponentLogging, a small logging library for Objective-C on
Mac OS X and iOS.
An Objective-C client for the Pusher.com service.
- Homepage: https://github.com/lukeredpath/libPusher
- Source: https://github.com/lukeredpath/libPusher.git
Customizable replacement for UISwitch with ARC support.
- Homepage: http://github.com/LordLobo/LLRoundSwitch
- Source: https://github.com/LordLobo/LLRoundSwitch.git
A mock object library for Objective C, inspired by JMock 2.0.
Resty is a simple to use HTTP library for Cocoa and iOS apps, aimed at consuming
RESTful web services and APIs.
- Homepage: http://projects.lukeredpath.co.uk/resty/
- Source: https://github.com/lukeredpath/LRResty.git
MACalendarUI is a project which offers calendar user interface for iPhone
MAConfirmButton is an animated subclass of UIButton that replicates and improves
upon the behavior of the AppStore “Buy Now” buttons. Built and animated with
Core Animation layers, it is completely image free.
- Homepage: https://github.com/mikeahmarani/MAConfirmButton
- Source: https://github.com/mikeahmarani/MAConfirmButton.git
Super Awesome Easy Fetching for Core Data 1!!!11!!!!1!.
- Homepage: http://github.com/magicalpanda/MagicalRecord
- Source: https://github.com/magicalpanda/MagicalRecord.git
Key-Value Observing Done Right.
- Homepage: http://www.mikeash.com/pyblog/key-value-observing-done-right.html
- Source: https://github.com/mikeash/MAKVONotificationCenter.git
ObjC wrapper for ObjC runtime API.
- Homepage: https://github.com/mikeash/MAObjCRuntime
- Source: https://github.com/mikeash/MAObjCRuntime.git
Open source alternative to MapKit.
MBCommon is a lightweight, generic Cocoa library for iOS and OS X.
An iOS activity indicator view.
A Keychain Wrapper for iOS and OS X.
- Homepage: https://github.com/ObjColumnist/MCSMKeychainItem
- Source: https://github.com/ObjColumnist/MCSMKeychainItem.git
Automatically populated about view controller for iOS apps!.
Like Path's timestamp scrollbar label.
- Homepage: https://github.com/modocache/MDCScrollBarLabel
- Source: https://github.com/modocache/MDCScrollBarLabel.git
Facebook-like side menu for iOS.
- Homepage: https://github.com/mikefrederick/MFSideMenu
- Source: https://github.com/mikefrederick/MFSideMenu.git
A UITableView replacement with simplified API.
Useful UIImage categories for iPhone/iPad developers.
- Homepage: http://mattgemmell.com/2010/07/05/mgimageutilities/
- Source: https://github.com/mattgemmell/MGImageUtilities.git
Useful UIImage categories for iPhone/iPad developers.
- Homepage: http://mattgemmell.com/
- Source: https://github.com/mattgemmell/MGImageUtilities.git
A UIViewController Category to display a ViewController as a popup with
different transition effects.
- Homepage: https://github.com/martinjuhasz/MJPopupViewController
- Source: https://github.com/martinjuhasz/MJPopupViewController.git
Demo of MKHorizMenu a simple, drop-in replacement for the Three20 fame
horizontal menus used in news apps.
- Homepage: http://mugunthkumar.com
- Source: https://github.com/MugunthKumar/MKHorizMenuDemo.git
Sync your NSUserDefaults to iCloud automatically.
- Homepage: https://github.com/MugunthKumar/MKiCloudSync
- Source: https://github.com/MugunthKumar/MKiCloudSync.git
Non-modal, non-intrusive Info Panel implementation as seen on some "popular"
In-App Purchases StoreKit for iOS devices.
- Homepage: https://github.com/MugunthKumar/MKStoreKit
- Source: https://github.com/MugunthKumar/MKStoreKit.git
UIView subclass that uses black-and-white masks to draw icons.
- Homepage: https://github.com/peyton/MOOMaskedIconView
- Source: https://github.com/peyton/MOOMaskedIconView.git
A custom container view controller following the iOS 5 containment API that
navigates between child view controllers via touch gestures and page-flip
- Homepage: http://markpospesel.com/2012/07/28/mpflipviewcontroller/
- Source: https://github.com/mpospese/MPFlipViewController.git
Easily add custom folding and page-flipping transitions to UIViews and
- Homepage: http://markpospesel.com/2012/05/07/mpfoldtransition/
- Source: https://github.com/mpospese/MPFoldTransition.git
A lightweight replacement for Apple's UILabel.
A custom iOS status bar overlay seen in Apps like Reeder, Evernote and Google
- Homepage: https://github.com/myell0w/MTStatusBarOverlay
- Source: https://github.com/myell0w/MTStatusBarOverlay.git
A UIWindow that can be used to zoom in a specific UIView and displays it
- Homepage: https://github.com/myell0w/MTZoomWindow
- Source: https://github.com/myell0w/MTZoomWindow.git
An Objective-C RSS / Atom Feed Parser for iOS.
- Homepage: https://github.com/mwaterfall/MWFeedParser
- Source: https://github.com/mwaterfall/MWFeedParser.git
MWFSlideNavigationViewController is a container view controller that manages
primary and secondary view controller.
- Homepage: http://meiwinfu.com
- Source: https://github.com/meiwin/MWFSlideNavigationViewController.git
Extension to UITableViewController in attempt to provide additional features
that are reusable in most scenarios.
- Homepage: http://github.com/meiwin/MwfTableViewController
- Source: https://github.com/meiwin/MwfTableViewController.git
A simple iOS photo browser.
- Homepage: https://github.com/mwaterfall/MWPhotoBrowser
- Source: https://github.com/mwaterfall/MWPhotoBrowser.git
NanoStore is an open source, lightweight schema-less local key-value document
store written in Objective-C for Mac OS X and iOS.
An iOS framework whose growth is bounded by O(documentation).
Library that wraps Core Data for iOS for easier and more readable operations.
NLTHTTPStubServer is mocking server. launch simple HTTPServer on Testcodes.
- Homepage: http://github.com/yaakaito/NLTHTTPStubServer
- Source: https://github.com/yaakaito/NLTHTTPStubServer.git
A TweetBot-like notice component for iOS.
Painless high-performance audio on iOS and Mac OS X.
Print your own object descriptions just like Apple's own NSArray and
- Homepage: https://github.com/NSError/NSContainers-PrettyPrint
- Source: https://github.com/NSError/NSContainers-PrettyPrint.git
Base64 for NSData.
- Source: https://github.com/l4u/NSData-Base64.git
Add MD5 digest to NSData.
A category to extend Cocoa's NSDate class with some convenience functions.
- Homepage: https://github.com/billymeltdown/nsdate-helper
- Source: https://github.com/billymeltdown/nsdate-helper.git
Client library for OAuth2 (currently built against draft 10 of the OAuth2 spec).
- Homepage: https://github.com/nxtbgthng/OAuth2Client
- Source: https://github.com/nxtbgthng/OAuth2Client.git
A set of efficient categories for UIImage class. It allows filtering, resizing,
masking, rotating, enhancing... and more.
iOS Audio development, minus the headache. ObjectAL is the easy Objective-C
interface to OpenAL, AVAudioPlayer, and audio session management.
- Homepage: http://kstenerud.github.com/ObjectAL-for-iPhone/
- Source: https://github.com/kstenerud/ObjectAL-for-iPhone.git
An objective c wrapper around libxml for parsing HTMLr.
- Homepage: http://www.benreeves.co.uk
- Source: https://github.com/zootreeves/Objective-C-HMTL-Parser.git
ObjectiveFlickr, a Flickr API framework for Objective-C.
Ruby-like mixin functionality for Objective-C programs.
- Homepage: https://github.com/vl4dimir/ObjectiveMixin
- Source: https://github.com/vl4dimir/ObjectiveMixin.git
Tumblr API Client for Objective-C with minimal features, based on Tumblr API v2
- Homepage: https://github.com/IgnitionSoft/ObjectiveTumblr
- Source: https://github.com/IgnitionSoft/ObjectiveTumblr.git
Objective C QR Encoder.
- Homepage: https://github.com/jverkoey/ObjQREncoder
- Source: https://github.com/jverkoey/ObjQREncoder.git
A UIButton subclass that works with non-rectangular button shapes.
A UISlider subclass that adds variable scrubbing speeds.
OCCalendar is a very simple component for iPhone/iPad that provides a 'Popover'
date picker controller.
- Homepage: https://github.com/ocrickard/OCCalendar
- Source: https://github.com/ocrickard/OCCalendar.git
Unit test assertions on steroids: Hamcrest matchers for Objective-C.
A logging framework for Objective-C projects.
- Homepage: https://github.com/jasperblues/OCLogTemplate
- Source: https://github.com/jasperblues/OCLogTemplate.git
OCMock is an Objective-C implementation of mock objects.
A pull down to refresh control like the one in Apple's iOS6 Mail App.
- Homepage: https://github.com/Sephiroth87/ODRefreshControl
- Source: https://github.com/Sephiroth87/ODRefreshControl.git
UILabel that supports NSAttributedString.
- Homepage: https://github.com/AliSoftware/OHAttributedLabel
- Source: https://github.com/AliSoftware/OHAttributedLabel.git
Open source initiative for a universal and persistent UDID solution for iOS..
A Paging Enabled Flow View, like screenshots view in iPhone App Store.
- Homepage: https://github.com/fictorial/PagedFlowView
- Source: https://github.com/fictorial/PagedFlowView.git
The mobile app platform for developers.
Objective-C/Cocoa String Tokenizer and Parser toolkit. Supports Grammars.
YAPTR(TM): Yet another pull-to-refresh.
- Homepage: https://github.com/fphilipe/PHFRefreshControl
- Source: https://github.com/fphilipe/PHFRefreshControl.git
Shared library and test code for iOS projects.
- Homepage: https://github.com/pivotal/PivotalCoreKit
- Source: https://github.com/pivotal/PivotalCoreKit.git
- Sub specs:
- PivotalCoreKit/CoreLib (0.0.1)
- PivotalCoreKit/UICoreLib (0.0.1)
- PivotalCoreKit/SpecHelperLib (0.0.1)
A new container controller to easily push views on side like Path or Facebook.
- Homepage: www.ipup.pro
- Source: https://github.com/ipup/PPRevealSideViewController.git
PrettyKit for iOS is a small set of new widgets and UIKit subclasses that gives
you a deeper UIKit customization.
PRTween is a lightweight tweening library built for iOS.
- Homepage: https://github.com/dominikhofmann/PRTween
- Source: https://github.com/dominikhofmann/PRTween.git
Zoom, Rotate, Drag ? everything at the same time. A view-container for direct
manipulation, inspired by Our Choice from Push Pop Press.
Open source implementation of Twitter/iPad stacked ui - done right.
- Homepage: https://github.com/steipete/PSStackedView
- Source: https://github.com/steipete/PSStackedView.git
UIButton that is styled like iPhone's AppStore-Button.
- Homepage: https://github.com/steipete/PSStoreButton
- Source: https://github.com/steipete/PSStoreButton.git
A simple iPhone TableViewController for adding pull-to-refresh functionality.
A UIView for easily implementing pull-to-refresh functionality in a UIScrollView
that doesn't suck.
- Homepage: https://github.com/btaylor/PullToRefreshView
- Source: https://github.com/btaylor/PullToRefreshView.git
UIView object that tries to mimic the behavior of the floating control used by
- Homepage: https://github.com/sendoa/QBKOverlayMenuView
- Source: https://github.com/sendoa/QBKOverlayMenuView.git
Quick and easy dialog screens for iOS.
Source code for the iOS Range Slider series by Mal Curtis at BuildMobile.
- Homepage: http://buildmobile.com/wicked-ios-range-slider-part-one/
- Source: https://github.com/buildmobile/iosrangeslider.git
Class to make a easily customisable Action Sheet for iOS.
ARC and GCD Compatible Reachability Class for iOS and OS X. Drop in replacement
for Apple Reachability.
- Homepage: https://github.com/tonymillion/Reachability
- Source: https://github.com/tonymillion/Reachability.git
RestKit is a framework for consuming and modeling RESTful web resources on iOS
and OS X.
- Homepage: http://www.restkit.org
- Source: https://github.com/RestKit/RestKit.git
- Sub specs:
- RestKit/JSON (0.10.2)
- RestKit/XML (0.10.2)
- RestKit/Network (0.10.2)
- RestKit/UI (0.10.2)
- RestKit/ObjectMapping (0.10.2)
- RestKit/ObjectMapping/JSON (0.10.2)
- RestKit/ObjectMapping/XML (0.10.2)
- RestKit/ObjectMapping/CoreData (0.10.2)
- RestKit/Testing (0.10.2)
Rump-iOS is Rump client for iOS devices..
An easy to use ticker view with inspiration from Flipboard.
- Homepage: https://github.com/blommegard/SBTickerView
- Source: https://github.com/blommegard/SBTickerView.git
Drag and drop UIView subclasses for iOS.
- Homepage: http://github.com/brynbellomy/iOS-DragAndDrop
- Source: https://github.com/brynbellomy/iOS-DragAndDrop.git
An NSDate category to have humanly meaningful time intervals since todays date.
- Homepage: https://github.com/fictorial/SEHumanizedTimeDiff
- Source: https://github.com/fictorial/SEHumanizedTimeDiff.git
Façade implementation for Facebook-iOS-SDKIt enables you to access the Facebook
Platform APIs including the Graph API, FQL, and Dialogs.
- Homepage: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/iossdk
- Source: https://github.com/indigotech/facebook-ios-sdk.git
Drop in sharing features for all iPhone and iPad apps.
- Homepage: http://getsharekit.com/
- Source: https://github.com/ShareKit/ShareKit.git
- Sub specs:
- ShareKit/Evernote (2.0)
- ShareKit/Facebook (2.0)
- ShareKit/Flickr (2.0)
- ShareKit/Foursquare (2.0)
- ShareKit/GoogleReader (2.0)
- ShareKit/Instapaper (2.0)
- ShareKit/LinkedIn (2.0)
- ShareKit/Pinboard (2.0)
- ShareKit/ReadItLater (2.0)
- ShareKit/Tumblr (2.0)
- ShareKit/Twitter (2.0)
- ShareKit/Vkontakte (2.0)
Objective-C Client for the SignalR Project works with iOS and Mac.
Lightweight notifications in iOS apps.
- Homepage: http://github.com/ekdevdes/SJNotificationViewController
- Source: https://github.com/ekdevdes/SJNotificationViewController.git
A lightweight callout view class for iOS mimicking UICalloutView.
Code drawn AppKit HUD interface elements.
A conforming WebSocket (RFC 6455) client library.
Like UIDatePicker, but without the days.
- Homepage: https://www.github.com/simonrice/SRMonthPicker
- Source: https://github.com/simonrice/SRMonthPicker.git
SSCheckBoxView is a check box UI control for iOS apps.
- Homepage: http://www.ardalahmet.com/2011/12/07/sscheckboxview-a-check-box-ui-control-for-ios-apps/
- Source: https://github.com/ardalahmet/SSCheckBoxView.git
A collection of well-documented iOS classes for making life easier.
Utility class for zipping and unzipping files on iOS and Mac.
- Homepage: https://github.com/samsoffes/ssziparchive
- Source: https://github.com/samsoffes/ssziparchive.git
StackMob's SDK for accessing the StackMob Services on iOS.
StackMob's Push SDK for sending push notifications via the StackMob Services on
- Homepage: http://stackmob.com
- Source: https://github.com/stackmob/stackmob-ios-push-sdk.git