- Open AWS IoT.
- It opens a console like this.
- Click on Onboard in the left panel. Then Get Started.
- It opens a page like this. Click Get Started in the blue.
- Add a thing name. Test in this case.
- Choose Linux/OSX as OS and Node.js as IoT Device SDK and click Next
- Download the certificates kit by clicking on blue Linux/OSX button. And then required files will be downloaded in the zip format. Then click on Next Step.
- Click on Done.
- Unzipping the folder, you should see something similar to the below image.
Congratulations your certificates are downloaded.
More than 1 year has passed since last update.