Use the Trusty beta build environment.
language: node_js sudo: required dist: trusty node_js: 6 install: - npm install -g bower purescript pulp script: - npm install - bower install - npm test
Probably at some point you will run Purescript builds on Travis, and there doesn't seem to be much written on the internet about it. I found that if I didn't set up Travis correctly, I would end up with 10+ min build times.
But by taking advantage of the Trusty beta Build Environments, you can get fairly fast builds taking only a little over a minute. Just take the config above (swapping out
npm test if you need) and add it as
.travis.yml and you should be good to go.
- Using RxJS for data flow instead of Flux with React
- Some reasons why you should/shouldn't consider using facebook's immutable-js with React (with Highcharts usage examples)
- How to make a Cycle.js + Elm hybrid Etch-a-Sketch app
- The difference between Redux and Rx: three letters and everything
- Making a Haskell (Scotty) web app and putting it on Heroku