There seems to be a problem with watchman where it leaves its own files in an invalid state and doesn't know how to clean up after itself, making all programs relying on it to just hang.
The solution I've found to this is to remove everything inside
So the next time
npm start in your React Native projects just freezes, I know where I'm looking first.
- Using RxJS for data flow instead of Flux with React
- Some reasons why you should/shouldn't consider using facebook's immutable-js with React (with Highcharts usage examples)
- Making your own Flux application: The King of Boilerplate
- How to make a Cycle.js + Elm hybrid Etch-a-Sketch app
- The difference between Redux and Rx: three letters and everything